World Wide Chain Saw Carving & Art Forum
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Big trailer is gone

May 4 2017 at 10:37 AM
Indy  (Login D.R.)

Sold it on crags list. Sorry a carver didn't get it. I tried.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

dr phil
(Login buzzsawz)

carvers got no muney

May 4 2017, 7:14 PM 

now put me in the will I bet youse bank acct is 7 figures

Respond to this message   
Indy
(Login D.R.)

Re: carvers got no muney

May 5 2017, 8:43 AM 

LOL funny guy.
I'm spending it as fast as I can. Money from the two old trailers, bought me a new2018 16' trailer. The sale of the cabin is putting New windows in our house, a new roof, fire place redone, wood floors all sanded and refinished. New Harley, and new Polaris Ranger. and still enough left to look at and maybe buy a 1932 ford A in cherry condition. You sure you want to be in my will now. Doesn't that mean all my bills are yours when I'm gone LOL.

Respond to this message   

dr phil
(Login buzzsawz)

indy

May 5 2017, 3:27 PM 

you better stack silver bad things this way comeshttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwpDXTWxIEI&t=331s

Respond to this message   
Indy
(Login D.R.)

HeHE

May 5 2017, 5:50 PM 

That guy better redo his speech, He's been watching MSNBC to much. April had more job creation then any April in the last 10 years. And its going to get better. He's done more for this country in 100 days then that racist ass we had ever did. And doing it with no help from the democrats and some of the chicken shit republicans.

Imagine you trying to make your business bigger and better when you had to fight with everyone in power that was sub post to be helping you, and the local media telling your customers your product is worthless and your a crock.

Yes something is going to happen that's going to change the world as we know it. For me I hope they knock out the internet first. Worst thing that has ever happened to the world.

Just keep you weight in gold and silver, 1/3 of your money in cash and stop worrying about what might happen. All the worrying wont stop a thing.
One thing he is right on is buy rice (white and brown). I have so much stored away if I eat it all I'd look like a china man. Plus you can us it to barder. I even let a few gals of honey crystalize and stored it away for a rainy day Don't for get to load up on ammo too, you'll need it.

Respond to this message   

dr phil
(Login buzzsawz)

during bush

May 6 2017, 5:28 AM 

job creation was low then everything fell apart the stock market is always near its highs before it goes south in my time on this planet I have realized its the best of times and its the worst of times . I thought obummer might kill the internet to save Hillary videos of her falling down and WikiLeaks posting emails of her campaign manager playing with quji boards and satanic cooking kind of boiled herhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t462XeqlPn4

Respond to this message   
Indy
(Login D.R.)

Re: during bush

May 6 2017, 4:07 PM 

That's why I say the internet is the worst. Heck 30 years ago who gave 2 shits about the stock market. That was for rich boys to play with. We little people lived on cash in hand. Not plastic and futures. Even though what happened did matter, we didn't live by it. Not everyone in the world knows everything about your business. This internet is like the old phone party lines we had as kids. Everyone on your block could listen in on your conversation if they were sneaky and new how to slowly pick up the phone when you were talking. Instead of calling the internet it should be called the party line. What really makes me mad about this thing is everything about you and me is on it. Who gave them the right to post your personal information, especially when we did put up the information for the whole word to see. As far a Obomer, it don't matter, when it all comes down to it, he hates the whites. Even those he called friends.

Respond to this message   
Indy
(Login D.R.)

Re: during bush

May 6 2017, 4:11 PM 

Dang thing, I have to get my key board cleaned. I hit a little and it don't post.

It should have read (when we 'didn't' put up the information for the whole 'world' to see).

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Thank you for joining Pinske's World Wide Chainsaw Carving Forum