World Wide Chain Saw Carving & Art Forum
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

God what a waste of time

May 8 2017 at 6:34 PM
Indy  (Login D.R.)

Can anyone tell me what good a pickup truck is with a short bed. Been looking to up grade a few years to a crew cab full bed to replace my dually. For better gas mileage. But all I have seen are these thing they call pickups with a short bed. What on earth can you haul in one of those. No dimensional lumber that's for sure, maybe short logs, maybe a 1/2 ton of dirt or maybe two fat ladies for Buzz. Even the new truck lots are only full of short bed. Must be the Damn millenniums fault, all they want to do is look cool driving a truck, wearing there 400$ fake dirty blue jeans and heck with using a truck for real work.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

dr phil
(Login buzzsawz)

indy

May 8 2017, 7:29 PM 

why get a big truck I built my shack with a ford courier even carried 6x6 x16 pressure treated posts on it to build my balcony on I could afford a f450 dually but why maybe big trucks make a guy feel important its like the guy with pitbulls who is he scared of I have a 8 pound dog and 4cyl truck . you don't need a big truck with worn out hips get a used Lincoln blackwood the best truck eva made!!!!haha

Respond to this message   

dr phil
(Login buzzsawz)

this is the first

May 8 2017, 7:40 PM 

truck which de-masculated the male population the truck for the man who gets beat by his wifehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyEHto8dTuk haha!!!!

Respond to this message   
Indy
(Login D.R.)

Re: indy

May 9 2017, 5:02 AM 

What does a truck have to do with feeling important? Heck every one up here that works has a truck.
Not looking for a 450. Want to trade in the 2005 350 dually for a 2010 - 2013 3/4 ton ,single rear axel, crew cab, full bed.
Have to have the crew cab cause grand kids go with me a lot. Want a full bed cause that's what a pickup should have and need it to put cycle in back and pull camper south in the winter. Also plan to pull campers south for my nephew now and then. Figure you been making good money setting around all day.I might as well try setting on my rear and make a few extra bucks too LOL.

LOL a Lincoln blackwood LOL your the man LOL

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Thank you for joining Pinske's World Wide Chainsaw Carving Forum