World Wide Chain Saw Carving & Art Forum
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Russian Votes

May 19 2017 at 8:33 AM

Barre  (Premier Login 1pinske)
Owner

Would some one please explain to me when did we begin to let the Russians vote? Where do they vote and who counts their votes? Exactly how many votes did Donald get and how many did Hillery get? If I have that wrong what did the Russian's do? Did they work phone banks or go door to door? I think if another country has a favorite candidate and that candidate wins it micght be good for relationships.

Washington need to focus on the work they need to do for the people of the USA.
Keep your saw in the Wood!

Pinske

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Indy
(Login D.R.)

Re: Russian Votes

May 19 2017, 11:28 AM 

Its all the media. They just keep things going to get ratings. I know a lot of people and none of us were contacted by a Russian to change our votes.

This kind of crap were going to hear till trump is out of office. I've never seen it this bad. The stinking libs are destroying this world and wont stop till they do.

Foxx news is getting bad. They got rid of Bill O. over there for speaking his mind about a black person (not for sexual remarks) and now they have fired Bob Beckle. Although I have never cared for him, its just not right.

Here's what they said he said.

July, 2014, he used the racial slur “Chinamen” on live TV, which caused his co-workers to gasp. In January of the same year, Beckel told viewers all Nigerians are scam artists and that Iranians threaten to feed their children to dogs.

He’s also made offensive remarks about women. Also in 2014, he called then-Bachelorette Andi Dorfman “a slut” because she had sex with a man she didn’t end up marrying.

When in hell did the word Chinamen become a racial slur. And why did they wait 3 years to do it?

WHAT KIND OF PUSSIES ARE WE RAISING IN THIS COUNTRY????????? If you look at someone cross wise its offensive.

Respond to this message   

dr phil
(Login buzzsawz)

bob beckel

May 19 2017, 7:36 PM 

hes a turd and heart attack looking for a place to happen and juan Williams well hes useless and bill oreilly he should run off and marry Anderson pooper from cnn sean Hannity is about the only decent reporter at faux news .https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqFh5Qn_KOU beckel was mondales campaign guy Mondale haha two broke jokes

Respond to this message   

Steve backus
(Login flashbackus)

hear about that new Russian book?

May 20 2017, 10:17 AM 

The "mad Russian by Boris Toriscockoff

and remember carve or starve...

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Thank you for joining Pinske's World Wide Chainsaw Carving Forum