World Wide Chain Saw Carving & Art Forum
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Great weekend here we go!

May 29 2017 at 7:20 AM

Barre  (Premier Login 1pinske)
Owner

The season is getting rolling I'm very excited. It's good having Rich here we are semi get people back and forth it's going well for both of us. We need a couple more sculptors up here to turn this place into a destination. There are good deals on property here in Chester Vt. plenty of cheap wood and lots of business.
Keep your saw in the Wood!

Pinske

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

Steve backus
(Login flashbackus)

the other guy.

May 30 2017, 1:57 PM 

Just came back from ocean shores Washington where we had a little event, been going ten years, Don Etue lives a few miles down the road, tony Robinson lives a few miles the other way, Mona and Ivans shop is in the middle and lots of carvers come and go there, hundreds and hundreds of chainsaw carvings in the area for sale and if you work hard you can do well.

not to say their is not thin times but that just means you should load the truck up and drive to where the weather is better or their is more people, make some money then go home.

Having other carvers around makes the whole industry thrive, bad carvers go where there are no other carvers and good carvers can go anywhere!

We live on an island with more then a few carvers and don't seem to step on each others toes, hell the customer types seem to be happy if one of us carvers calls them back!

we call it island time.

So keep going barre and you will have a little Jim Jones artist commune going in no time............

and remember carve or starve...

Respond to this message   

dr phil
(Login buzzsawz)

if bear gets religion

May 30 2017, 7:15 PM 

and turns his shack into a art temple he could be the art messiah then he will say god has called him to create masterpieces overseeing shows/and what artist create ruling with a iron fist like jimmy jones https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TT4tYpFNQrc

Respond to this message   

Barre
(Premier Login 1pinske)
Owner

Re: if bear gets religion

May 31 2017, 6:20 AM 

Buzz you are on to me I want to be a cult leader I'm not nice enough though. Maybe if I moved South where the population is more into Jesus I could have more luck. Rich Koonz joined the cult and he says I need to be nicer! I told him I'd be nice if he'd listen and not argue because I'm always right! Vermonters are very independent you can't get them to join any group. Well that's not 100% true there is a Maple Syrup association but that's it. Vermonters are so independent they don't even want to be called Vetmonters.
Keep your saw in the Wood!

Pinske

Respond to this message   

dr phil
(Login buzzsawz)

this guy has set

May 31 2017, 7:48 AM 

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Thank you for joining Pinske's World Wide Chainsaw Carving Forum