World Wide Chain Saw Carving & Art Forum
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

My neighbor Mitch made a video

June 4 2017 at 11:00 PM

Barre Pinske  (Premier Login 1pinske)
Owner

This Video was made last fall my neighbor Mitch came by with his camer on a whim. I just saw it and wanted to,share it with my friends.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MQd64oamu64
Keep your saw in the Wood!

Pinske

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

dr phil
(Login buzzsawz)

B E A R

June 5 2017, 9:53 AM 

ii would not promote or recognize making art on the infernal duplicator 3000 its a step above made in china sticker but I would do it cause its smart , patrons purchase art for enjoyment and value appreciation and uniqueness . you are competing against 5 axis duplicity machines in china an production crafts made by 8 year old children handcuffed to the new model infernal 5000 machines with pee pots beside apparatus no outhouse avail no pun intended .I would build a wall around the trinket maker with a locked door with employee only sign and tell saw mill guy you want quarter log blanks for your wood stove . you have just shared all your trade secrets with the world , now some deviant in north korea licking a bowl of rice is saying me make wood hat for 4.50 me sale on ebays etsys amazons and through walls and balls smart haha!!!I would pretend I chisel and suffer over each detail ask yourself why in the BUT-ler failed this year and the realization will be you can tease half the people half the time but teasing all the people all of the time is hard to bear!!!!! great vid though but I would make mo vids of the Mercedes rodeos the pits biting customers

Respond to this message   

Barre Pinske
(Premier Login 1pinske)
Owner

Re: B E A R

June 5 2017, 4:25 PM 

Bring it on China Trump and I are going to kick some ass. I can get pine wood for near nothing here in Vt. all they have is Bamboo. I'm going from CNC rough out to Robot detail I'll only have to pay for electricity and property taxes the machines don't even need lights. . I'll burn my scraps for heat! I'm taking over the World! I'll be setting up self service kiosk's next to every crappy carver and decerning shoppers will buy my bears! Then the carvers will have to work for me just to have a job!
Keep your saw in the Wood!

Pinske

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Thank you for joining Pinske's World Wide Chainsaw Carving Forum