World Wide Chain Saw Carving & Art Forum
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

is trump grooming ivanka

July 9 2017 at 11:46 AM

dr phil   (Login buzzsawz)

for a presidential run or his vp or even mike pence vp , liberal and fake progressive tears will flow like a river!!!!!! if she runs as president with a black man like ben carson as vp fake progressives heads would explode . look at Illinois the corruption and demoncrats have destroyed that crap hole the lottery even pulled out and now there raising taxes through the roof .https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLFJ44ZMnaI they need to build a wall around obummers hometown and make it a max security prison. were still in obummers economy and stores are closing like mad get ready trump will get blamed and we still have 20 trillion in debt left over from obummer .

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

Barre
(Premier Login 1pinske)
Owner

Re: is trump grooming ivanka

July 9 2017, 3:10 PM 

Ivanka 2024! I'm thinking of getting my bumper sticker already!
Keep your saw in the Wood!

Pinske

Respond to this message   
Rick Nasby
(no login)

July 11 2017, 9:29 AM 

I'm a giant Trump fan, but in all fairness this country was bankrupt whe Obama came in. Someone had to do something. Most important to let Trump do his thing now.

And yes Ivanka has been groomed her whole life for success. Daddy's Girl. The Brothers are probably a little jealous.

Respond to this message   
Indy
(Login D.R.)

July 24 2017, 4:42 PM 

Could be. I think most hard working folk are tiered of the lying politicians we been putting in for years. Its time we the people start running our country and send the carrier politicians home. Trump is only the beginning.
As far her, I'd groom her for something.

Respond to this message   

buzzsaw
(Login buzzsawz)

i sure dont want

July 24 2017, 6:04 PM 

pence , Ivanka maybe but her husband looks like a clammy mortician and I sure don't want Bernie the communist sanders . I think we got a recession coming soon

Respond to this message   

Barre
(Premier Login 1pinske)
Owner

Re: i sure dont want

July 25 2017, 8:07 PM 

I think our business is hurting up ere in Vt because of Bernie. Who wants to do business in a Sate where a politician talks about taking your money? Bernie has the wrong idea about how things work.
Keep your saw in the Wood!

Pinske

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Thank you for joining Pinske's World Wide Chainsaw Carving Forum