World Wide Chain Saw Carving & Art Forum
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Untitled

July 24 2017 at 4:51 PM
Indy  (Login D.R.)

I'll have my band saw mill for sale and a tri axel 18' log trailer for sale in the near future and more as soon as I decide what else and when.
https://timberking.com/product/timberking-1220/

Mine is older of course but is still like new. I also put axle and tong on it and have several boxes of blades.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

dr bob
(Login buzzsawz)

dang

July 24 2017, 6:10 PM 

I hate to see you giving up and retiring the future looks so bleak grey and futile bear don't even post on his own forum maybe hes at the rodeo wearing chaps and nothing else haha

Respond to this message   

Barre
(Premier Login 1pinske)
Owner

Re: dang

July 24 2017, 8:01 PM 

Hey guys! I am busy with my CNC I keep thinking of the forum and want to post. I wish Photobucket was not such a pain. I'll try to get something going here again face book is so easy. The problem is you don't see half the stuff in there. I wish this format would evolve. Life is good right now I have a lot going on up here.
Keep your saw in the Wood!

Pinske

This message has been edited by 1pinske on Jul 26, 2017 4:57 AM

Respond to this message   
Indy
(Login D.R.)

Re: dang

July 25 2017, 5:00 AM 

Not giving up totally. Still doing a lot on-sites and special orders. Just not carving inventory like a mad man or doing shows any more.
Having fun with my old cars working on and driving.
Got 1930 model A Coupe to work on, it runs ok and picket up a 1930 Model A deluxe Tudor Sedan yesterday. The sedan is 100% driver ready to go, the coupe is my fixer-upper. Love to make a roadster out of it but not sure I want to get to crazy doing this.
Of course I had to sale the Harley to buy the Sedan. Dang wife won't let me have 3 toys.

Respond to this message   
Indy
(Login D.R.)

sorry guys

August 7 2017, 1:45 PM 

well it seems my son-in-law who has a tree service, would like to have the saw mill. So in keeping good relations with the guy that gets me my wood, not to mention to keep my daughter happy I have to give it to them, I mean sell it to him. I'll let those of you that showed some interest know by text. Thanks

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Thank you for joining Pinske's World Wide Chainsaw Carving Forum