World Wide Chain Saw Carving & Art Forum
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Big Buzz 2017

July 30 2017 at 4:48 AM

Barre Pinske  (Premier Login 1pinske)
Owner

I need to look for another location this year for the Big Buzz. I'm so busy with the rough out business I don't want to chase around trying to figure something out. It really sucks to have to change this thing up every year a friend of mine is trying to get the festival grounds going here in Chester but the State has regulations on land use that are slowing the process way down. I will know more next week I'd like to keep it local.
Keep your saw in the Wood!

Pinske

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

dr phil
(Login buzzsawz)

you better get the big buzz going

July 30 2017, 10:22 AM 

its a tradition leave off outdoor turlet houses make folks squat behind the trees you will save a fortune and get a band like a korn tribute band or ac dc or have a 5 person get together at pinske studios and have them make some inventory to sale then sick the pitbulls on them

Respond to this message   

Steve backus
(Login flashbackus)

Why

August 3 2017, 8:29 AM 

What exactly is the motivation at this point, just wondering....

and remember carve or starve...

Respond to this message   

dr phil
(Login buzzsawz)

he better get rid of his beards

August 3 2017, 2:13 PM 

and make some grandchildren hes going to be 55 56 times a running out contests are eating up his timehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2BC3aKT-6s

Respond to this message   

Barre
(Premier Login 1pinske)
Owner

Re: Why

August 6 2017, 3:32 AM 

The motivation is people like it! It's too much work and too much of a pain in the ass for me but people really look forward to it so Ian trying to keep it going. I am hoping to have a service truck by this's years event that would help a lot.

Pinske

Respond to this message   

OldHick
(Login OldHick)

Big Buzz brings in women to Chester, VT

August 4 2017, 1:13 PM 

Barre, The Big Buzz is like Christmas to Chester. The town needs the excitement and the money. People buy presents at the Buzz. It's a get together with all your old friends. You need to exercise your neck checking out the women from head to toe, and dreaming. I've seen you do it from a distance. So what if they think you're adjusting your glasses. Make Chester Great Again !!

Respond to this message   

Barre
(Premier Login 1pinske)
Owner

Re: Big Buzz brings in women to Chester, VT

August 6 2017, 3:37 AM 

I'm hoping we can have the Festival Grounds going by next year. There is a big lobby group in our State that's been making development difficult. When it effects things like a Festival Grounds the way it is it's time to make some changes. Cultural activities are important to people and should be supported. It should not take thousands of dollars and lawyers to get through permitting.

Pinske

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Thank you for joining Pinske's World Wide Chainsaw Carving Forum