World Wide Chain Saw Carving & Art Forum
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Untitled

August 1 2017 at 9:47 AM
Tynan  (no login)

Haven't been here in a long time. So I thought I'd just check to see if it's still up. Is it me or has buzznuts developed late onset adult down syndrome? Aaaaaaaaaaaaand go. I expect 1 or 2 responses that will mean nothing to me. I'll check on them next year.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Doug (Indy) Ricks
(Login D.R.)

pops in like 7 year itch

August 6 2017, 6:23 AM 

I know we have never met. So no ax for us to grind.
I find all this bar room banter entertaining. I hope someone responds and you don't wait till next year to fire back. LOL

Respond to this message   

dr bobs
(Login buzzsawz)

indy you better be afraid of him

August 6 2017, 9:51 AM 

his belly goes across state lines way before he gets there , his last fight he put a geriatric man in the hospital from a very o so light chest bump imagine what he could do if he put down his spoon I mean shovel . its really not mr tease you have to sale art which in turn leads to art sales which in turn will pay for internet service haha!!!! one thing 9 out of 10 carvers/artists can agree on bear is a better promoter than tease

Respond to this message   

Steve backus
(Login flashbackus)

it cant be him

August 14 2017, 11:14 AM 

The person posing as the talented Mr. Tynan used to many big words,if it is the promoter of events then what happened at Butler my gravy soaked contemporary? who screwed who , come on now fess up...............

All remarks are designed to stir the pot and lure Mr. Tynan {if its him} into a spirited debate on carving events, It is so much fun to hear his wisdom and points of view [Chuckle}

and remember carve or starve...

Respond to this message   

dr bobs
(Login buzzsawz)

i dont think its him either

August 14 2017, 5:45 PM 

might be a pimpled faced boy at the library chicken pecking on a community keyboard , one thing tease has burnt so many bridges that swimming could be an option but rocks sink . he could open a hot dog stand on coney island but his profits would get eaten up haha!!!!!

Respond to this message   
Tynan
(no login)

Re: it cant be him

August 15 2017, 8:59 AM 

Alright! I see Backass feels the need to respond in his usual benign rhetoric. Tell us oh bloated one, did you have to come up with a go fund me to keep your internet? And remember carve or go fund me.

Respond to this message   

Steve backus
(Login flashbackus)

the breath is the same

August 16 2017, 7:43 AM 

The insults are the same, but I find it hard to believe this imposter could be the actual flesh and fat!

I am feeling a bit bloated today maybe our periods are synchronizing.

If this is really the Butler bungler? answer me me three one answer questions that only you and me would know the answer to because we have spent time together and shared story's and food and beer its a mystery to me what grievance you have with me, perhaps you could enlighten me and others.

but first three questions

{1} when you were a moving expert in Arizona what was found by you all around the edge of a mattress you had to move?

{2}While waiting at the crosswalk as a child, what kind of creature would call out your name making you think it was alright to cross the street? {think Randal flagg}

{3}While staying at my place and eating my food and carving my wood and sleeping on my couch what kind of creature did you draw on a white piece of paper? {it was well done and we still have it}

We here at the sensitive chainsaw carvers institute try and make these tests as simple as possible so one word answers should match you abilities {if you are who you say you are}

"Go fund me" is a great thing and I was brought to tears many times as it went through its cycle when we used it.

While crossing the Canadian border heading to Vancouver to fly out last year we mentioned that we had used it to help fund our trip, the border guard girl said that she had used go fund me to raise money to look for her dog when she lost it at Yellowstone park, she raised $6000.

To look for her dog!

So its not an insult coming from you Kenny, You should start a Go fund me for a Lapband.

Okeedokee whats up with butler?

Respond to this message   
Tynan
(no login)

Re: Untitled

August 9 2017, 8:48 AM 

So, I take that as a yes?

Respond to this message   

leroy bobs
(Login buzzsawz)

its not mr tease

August 17 2017, 7:37 PM 

he likes to tell jokes like how good he promoted in your but ler carving comrades or how he beats up invalids he picks em up out the wheelchair then lightly o so lightly fist pumps them to sleep and how living in his parents basement was a shock when he found out it was a crawl space and they did not know he was under there until the exterminator found him curled up to jimmy Hoffa . he gets mad at the local café since they cannot recall he orders the whole menu just blender it and serve him . he loves pets one time his uncle bought him a pet fish and he accidently drowned it . he thought his truck was a straight shift until he found out it was carving buddy excited to see him , he buys his clothes at army surplus stores in the tent section . when he graduated school his parents bought him a one way ticket to the other side of the world they forget he could hitchhike back . years ago when he was living by the river his roof started leaking it was only a week old he sued the freezer box company for faulty cardboard . when he needs to start a fire he just pulls a handful of lint out of his belly button . anybody that carves beside him is in a perpetual solar eclipse . his favorite swimming hole is the county and municipial sewer treatment pond , at addisson he impersonates an irate carver after a no bid , this was a parody of no one and no circus animals were harmed in the spoof

Respond to this message   

Steve backus
(Login flashbackus)

To good to be true

August 21 2017, 12:25 PM 

Ya scared him off buzzsaw.....................

Respond to this message   

dr phil
(Login buzzsawz)

the only thing

August 21 2017, 1:20 PM 

that will scare him is when he gets an mri of his pelvic region and they find his petrified alien brother in his guts the scared part is not knowing if hes getting part of the food eats !!!!snot bubble chuckle chineese buffets go bankrupt after he eats there and there serving cats and monkeys

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Thank you for joining Pinske's World Wide Chainsaw Carving Forum