World Wide Chain Saw Carving Forum
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

How can we stop

August 20 2017 at 6:01 PM
Doug  (Login D.R.)

the insanity that is going on in this country. Now they are talking about blowing up Mt. Rushmore. WHAT THE FUCK???????
Its time to lock and load and put these f-un idiots were they belong. This is ridicules. Are the people in this country going to let this happen???? Where can one go to help stop this crap. Calling and talking to the cock sucking hiding in the corner politicians wont help. And I don't want to join some dump ass organization like the KKK or Nazi whites.
WAKE UP AMERICA we have to stop this. And hopefully peacefully. But if not then so be it.
I just seen on the news a women (black) said Trump should be assassinated. WHY THE HELL isn't she in jail, could it be because she's BLACK. Dam right it is. If I said that the CIA, F-un FBI would have me on the ground with cuffs and on my way to prison. I'm sooo sick of it being ok for anyone that's not white to say and do what ever they want with out any one doing something to them.
If I walked up and destroyed a statue I'd be arrested, why aren't they arrested for destroying public property, trespassing or something. I don't get it.
I know the forums not the place for this, but people, we better get our heads out our asses and step up. How? I don't know, you tell me.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

metatron
(Login buzzsawz)

indy

August 20 2017, 6:39 PM 

Respond to this message   

dr phil
(Login buzzsawz)

best quote ever

August 20 2017, 7:13 PM 

Respond to this message   
Indy
(Login D.R.)

WHAT

August 21 2017, 5:27 AM 

the heck was that guy talking about. People actually believe that shit.

The last time a race of people done this was during WWII. The Nazis burning tons of books thinking this would keep its population ignorant and to wipe out the past history. Exactly what the so called liberals are doing know. There doing this in protest of the Nazis
and KKK and others like them from using these statues as there icons. When in reality there worse then the Nazis by suppressing the history of this country. I'm I the only ignorant person to see this happening.

If we let this happen and all history of this country be destroyed, in two or three generations from now no one will know where they come from or care and will all be feed by the Morlocks. We will be a world of zombies walking around with our head in or asses looking at our phones, playing in the river as a drowning person floats by and we do nothing cause life means nothing.

My god I just seen on TV a sink hole in payment some place and this brain dead idiot on a scooter was looking at his phone and texting and drove right into the hole. LOL LOL LOL LOL Has to be the funniest thing I have ever seen. You fools that cant get your face out of the phone would drive right off the face of the earth if we let yah. LOL LOL I'll let yah
If there ever was a need for mass sterilization its now before this spreads.

Respond to this message   

Steve backus
(Login flashbackus)

last time it happened

August 21 2017, 12:35 PM 

That would be them Buddha statues in Afghanistan a few years back,seems like that was endorsed by some folks with a very restricted view of past history.

Now calm down Indy this could be an opportunity to sell carved Mount Rushmore heads to all the folks who are pissed off.

and remember carve or starve...

Respond to this message   

dr phil
(Login buzzsawz)

steve is right

August 21 2017, 1:14 PM 

my confederate statues are taking off god bless Dixie , there tearing down Lincoln statues in Chicago he must have been a slave owner or racist . there going to put big lip harriet tubman on the 20 and take off Jackson that old racist . they will be coming for your racist guns next only blacks can have guns whitey crackers get stun guns only , and there going to rewrite the constitution al rat Sharpton will draft it and obummer will sign it jesse Jackson approved , now quit crying and start making more stars and bars art rebel flag art and Robert e lee , racists wont starve pretty soon after it all gets settled we will get commissions to carve obummer in a Chicago bathouse and a statue of rat Sharpton having dinner at the whitehouse with obummer and rev jesse Jackson performing abortions the demoncrat way .https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFt-a2KJcwA

Respond to this message   
Indy
(Login D.R.)

Re: last time it happened

August 21 2017, 4:28 PM 

LOL LOL that's a good point old wise one on the left coast. I forgot about the Afghanis'. I guess capitalism wont be dead if looking at this problem your way.

Buzz old buddy you know exactly what I mean about running it like a business. You should be on your 3rd or 4th Mill by now.LOL

Respond to this message   

dr bob
(Login buzzsawz)

we need everybody to be a millionaire

August 21 2017, 5:56 PM 

some say trumps racist vid proves differenthttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIKVsj0UmhE

Respond to this message   
Indy
(Login D.R.)

Re: we need everybody to be a millionaire

August 22 2017, 5:04 AM 

She should be headed to prison. No need for a investigation, resignation or apologies, they have her own words. But I bet she will be given a smack on the hand and that's all.

I'm telling yah if any white person would have publicly said that about Obama they would have been in prison before they posted it.

This bull crap that us white are all responsible for what some white ancestors did is ridicules.

My ancestors were serfs (slaves) of King Richard. Sooo should I be hateful of all English, ridicules.

This bitch needs to go to jail and be made an example of.

http://fox2now.com/2017/08/18/steps-made-to-remove-chappelle-nadal-from-office-after-trump-assassination-facebook-post/

Respond to this message   

dr bobs
(Login buzzsawz)

indy

August 22 2017, 11:15 AM 

this is why people are losing it put on your genius hathttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuYUE5FFmqc&spfreload=5

Respond to this message   
Indy
(Login D.R.)

Re: indy

August 22 2017, 1:38 PM 

LOL I always have my genius hat on, its my mouth that makes me sound like a idiot.

Respond to this message   

leroy bobs
(Login buzzsawz)

this is so refreshing

August 23 2017, 8:31 PM 

Obama allowed the endowment for the arts to put crucifixs in urine feces on mother mary and taxpayers footed the bill what a godless turd now were on the right road one day the blacks will call each other the n word and southerns will call each other redneck white trash and everybody will laugh .https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3sQwCOykVg

Respond to this message   
Indy
(Login D.R.)

Re: this is so refreshing

August 24 2017, 6:01 AM 

I share that dream, when we all get along, but that's all it is a dream. From the beginning when Able killed Cain. God gave us all the ability to love and hate, do right or wrong and have to live with our chooses.

Did you see what happened in Denver CO at a cheer leading camp? Am I the only one that can see the pain in that little girls face as the 3 BLACK girls and BLACK couch force her, with physical force, to stretch beyond her ability. And the Little sweet BLACK girl laughing at her pain as she holds the white girl down. They should all be sentenced for torcher and a racial crime. You can bet your ass if that had been reversed, and it was a little black girl, the parent of the black girl would be screaming racism.

I'm sorry, I see the world for what it is. I walk around with my eyes wide open. And don't just hide in my own little world and hope non of the insanity around me effects me. Most of it don't, but it will for my grand kids. So I speak my minded. Never been PC never will.

The reason the world is so messed up, is cause the good people say nothing, unlike the rest that come together and be heard. The loader you scream the more people hear.

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Thank you for joining Pinske's World Wide Chainsaw Carving Forum