World Wide Chain Saw Carving Forum
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Trump

August 24 2017 at 6:12 AM
Indy  (Login D.R.)

The Howard Stern, shock jock, of the White house. We didn't put him in the white house to get along and sweet talk. We put him in there to get it on. Drain the pond, be it Dems or Reps. Love him or hate him. You have to admit he's doing something out of the normal suck ass, every day.

So I call him the Shock Jock of the white house. Washington will never be the same, AMAN to that.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

dr phil
(Login buzzsawz)

trump playing guitar

August 24 2017, 7:40 PM 

Respond to this message   
Art
(Login buck893)

Re: Trump

August 25 2017, 1:28 PM 

Amen. Glad to see he changed the rules of engagement in Afghanistan. Mad dog is gonna kick some ass. happy.gif

Respond to this message   

dr bubs
(Login buzzsawz)

an interview of mattis

August 25 2017, 1:47 PM 

Respond to this message   
Indy
(Login D.R.)

Re: Trump

August 25 2017, 4:41 PM 

Me to Art only thing about that place that worries me is its not a country governed by one government.

Its a tribal nation made up of many deferent tribes. And they all have been fighting each other since being of there time. So I'm not sure how we could win, other than hitting them all so bad that they shit them selves ever time they hear USA is coming.

In turn maybe they would help run ISIS in the ground.

Ether way I'm glad we have someone in the WH that is willing to change his mind and listens to the people that know about fighting and winning a war.
The media tries to make a big deal about him changing his mind on some campaign promises.
I don't see anything wrong with changing if it is for a good reason. We all change our minds now and then in order to get things done.

Beside if that F-un John McCain would have voted yes, Trump would have got health care change as he promised. Its really not his fault he cant get anything done. He has to fight them all to get anything done.

Problem with the Rep is they don't stick together like the Demos do.

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Thank you for joining Pinske's World Wide Chainsaw Carving Forum