World Wide Chain Saw Carving Forum
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Last post

November 21 2017 at 3:27 PM
Indy  (Login D.R.)

I guess I'll follow all others and make this my last post. There is no since talking to a blank wall. I'll not delete the forum sites from my favorites but will only respond if asked to. most likely will look in just now and then. Same with face book, only when I can.
Time to move on to other likes.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

Barre
(Premier Login 1pinske)
Owner

Re: Last post

November 21 2017, 10:00 PM 

I have no idea why people give each other so much crap on here we have an oppertunity to share and have fun and it turns to crap so often. Fucking Buzz does not know when to quit. This thing is on it's last leg it matters to Indy and he gets spit in his face. WTF? People need to wake up and realize what's funny, what's not and when things need effort. It's not time to joke on the sidelines when you are behind in the game. I have been super busy and a little frustrated with social media lately. There are many interesting things going on in art and culture. Are we going to contribute or just be idiots? I realize there is much of the same with carving and questions at this point for a lot of us but that's when changes can really stand out.
Please, if you want to duck around start your own ducking thread. Say what ever condescending stupid shit you want. If someone makes an honest effort to add content support them or shut the hell up. If you kill every chicken you have you will not have any ducking chickens!
Keep your saw in the Wood!

Pinske

Respond to this message   

Barre
(Premier Login 1pinske)
Owner

Re: Last post

November 21 2017, 10:00 PM 

I have no idea why people give each other so much crap on here we have an oppertunity to share and have fun and it turns to crap so often. Fucking Buzz does not know when to quit. This thing is on it's last leg it matters to Indy and he gets spit in his face. WTF? People need to wake up and realize what's funny, what's not and when things need effort. It's not time to joke on the sidelines when you are behind in the game. I have been super busy and a little frustrated with social media lately. There are many interesting things going on in art and culture. Are we going to contribute or just be idiots? I realize there is much of the same with carving and questions at this point for a lot of us but that's when changes can really stand out.
Please, if you want to duck around start your own ducking thread. Say what ever condescending stupid shit you want. If someone makes an honest effort to add content support them or shut the hell up. If you kill every chicken you have you will not have any ducking chickens!
Keep your saw in the Wood!

Pinske

Respond to this message   

tom foolery
(Login buzzsawz)

bear calm down

November 29 2017, 8:28 PM 

bear carving is not nor will ever be rocket science , being a well rounded person can happen two ways by attending buffet belly busters or learning lots of trades . one could also do both , as far as content you could link pics from facebook to here for exciting this store front up a little . as far as indy I think hes counting his millions of dollars riding his Harleys and having a good time he had a good run in the carving world . I might be guilty of truth bombs embellished somewhat with sprinkles of criticism , just be glad Vermont has no termites if the shack was in ga it would be dust and you would be carving outside a 10 wide trailer home with pocket doors and using a 695 metal carport for shop that's a southern reality , I would enjoy some new vids maybe one of you freezing or the bulls chewing up the seats in the Mercedes . my suggestion sell the shack now before bitter cold move to Asheville grow some dreadlocks or maybe orthodox jewish hair from temples and get a 23 and me dna report so you know your true heritage . pinske/pinksky/pinkskie is polish/jewish nothing wrong with it jews typically have the highest IQ in the world and have a 16 percent rate of left handiness verse 10 percent in the normal population . now find a nice jewish girl get married and force yourself to make some kikes

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Thank you for joining Pinske's World Wide Chainsaw Carving Forum