World Wide Chain Saw Carving Forum
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

the sex scandals

December 2 2017 at 6:16 PM

dr phil   (Login buzzsawz)

are getting outta controlhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVdQJ2Q0HvE make sure you zip up after going behind a tree or you might be the next one

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Indy
(Login D.R.)

Out of control

December 3 2017, 6:14 AM 

Figured I'd pop in and what do I see, not much going on as usual. But have to comment on this. Not sure I agree with the examples of the deference between the sexes because of a Adams apple. But will make one point about this sexual harassment crap this country seems to be over run with now.

Don't get me wrong, I as most men that love the form of the opposite sex like what I see,, but

My way of looking at it is the worst case of sexual harassment is when you go to the beach and all over the beach are women that have barely enough on to cover there orifices. And some would have a hard time finding enough cloth to cover it all.
There asses have a string up there crack and less then what a striper wares to cover there nips.
What self respective lady would do that. What boy friend or husband would be OK with there mate reveling it all in public.

No wonder men don't respect some women. Some will wear low gut tops so when they bend over in front of a coworker there tits are totally exposed, and think a red blooded American boy wont look or let there thoughts be known with there mouth.. yah right...unless he's a f-un fruit.

If you don't respect your self, how can you expect anyone else to. Do you really need a sun tan on every inch of you body. Thank about this. You are showing more than the gals in playboy do and not getting paid for it. If I buy a smut mag I'm a pervert, if I go to the beach and stair at a ass, I'm a pervert, if I tell a gal she has a nice body, I'm sexually harassing her. So what kind of words are there for women that expose it all in public?

What would happen if a men walked around on the beach with just a string up there ass and a patch of material over there man hood with there balls hanging out. I'll tell ya what, he'd be thrown in jail for public indecency and labeled as a sexual predator. At least he should be told to cover up, there are families on the beach too. Just as some women should be told.

Like I said, I enjoy what I see at the beach, but it gets me in trouble and makes me uncomfortable in some areas. I may be getting old but I'm not dead yet, LOL

I could go on and on about this subject but it will fall on deaf ears here.

Have a nice day LOL

Respond to this message   

Barre
(Premier Login 1pinske)
Owner

Re: Out of control

December 3 2017, 3:43 PM 

I am understanding the difference between invited and not invited sexual attention that is to core of the issue. Secondly you have people in positions of power taking advantage of people that's not how the game needs to be played. We have a cultures where sexy draws attention and I'm not sure every one realizes what it does to our brain chemistry. Dopamine is a pleasure drug in or brain it alters our thinking. It is all a part of us being animals mating for reproduction. This video from a funny movie shows how are culture is influenced. I'm not saying this is the problem and it would cause people to act inappropriately but it makes oogelling and bring turned on a cultural norm. There is plenty of opportunities for healthy sexual interaction and there is a difference between wanted and unwanted advances. I think this is good for women and our culture. I feel bad for guys who did not get the new rules fast enough they are loosing everything very fast. It's pervasive in our guys have to wake up and not cross a line you will get skewered. There are still plenty of women who want their hair pulled and butts spanked trust me on that. You just have to make sure they are sober and you ask politely.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wKiW5OYjels
Keep your saw in the Wood!

Pinske

Respond to this message   

dr phil
(Login buzzsawz)

we are going into a matriarchial period

December 3 2017, 4:59 PM 

women will become more powerful and men less powerful the days of brutes are over bear I found the movie you played inhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwrJ8z516TM

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Thank you for joining Pinske's World Wide Chainsaw Carving Forum