General Announcement

May 27 2011 at 5:35 AM

Paul 

~~~~~ NOTICE ~~~~~
DUE TO LIMITED QUANTITIES AND OVERWHELMING DEMAND
BOTH BOOKS ARE NOW SOLD OUT.
PLEASE STAY TUNED FOR THE THIRD PRINTING OF "LEGACY" AND SECOND PRINTING OF "RESTORATION".

Sincerely,

Paul

Two very limited edition books
featuring Fiberglass Chris Craft boats.

Click on each title below to learn more about each publication!

[linked image]
The Legacy of the Fiberglass Chris Craft Commander,
a Photo-Intensive Spotter's Guide for the Classic Boating Enthusiast.

This book quickly sold out in 2009 and was re-published in 2010.
Due to popular demand the supply is once again very limited.

~~~~~~ NEW and JUST RELEASED !! ~~~~~~

[linked image]

RESTORATION of the Fiberglass Chris Craft Commander,
also featuring classic fiberglass Lancer and Corsair runabouts.

This JUST RELEASED highly specialized book is the only one of its kind
on the market today, and it is now available in a high quality
limited edition printing.

"The Legacy" book has become the standard reference guide for the Chris Craft Commander owners
and fans world-wide, and it features all of the early classic models commencing with the
introduction of the first 38' Commander, including models from 19-to-60 feet LOA.

"The Restoration" book will become the standard reference guide for restoring classic
fiberglass Chris Craft boats, large and small. The classic fiberglass boat revolution is
upon us now, boating organizations and enthusiasts have recognized the value and significance
of these solidly built and good looking Chris Craft boats, and the intent of this book is to
provide inspiration and technical assistance so more of them are saved, restored, and properly
maintained. I am honored to have received direst assistance from Herb Pocklington and
Chris Smith during the preparation of this book, and their friendship and committment to saving
these classic Chris Craft boats is invaluable.

The book is intended to give a boost to the FIBERGLASS REVOLUTION that is sweeping the world
of Classic Boats, by showing what CAN BE DONE.

Both books are intended to supplement one another and they are arranged in the same familiar
format. The care given to printing quality has been immense, and I thank my good friend
Michael Schacht, in Winnipeg, Canada, for doing such a fabulous job with all of the nearly
1000 color images contained in these books. Thank you, Michael, Chris Craft boating fans
all over the world will appreciate and benefit from your contribution.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ * ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please contact me at chriscraftcommander@hotmail.com
if you have any questions, or if I can assist with your order.

[linked image]

[linked image]

The two books will go nicely together side by side in your library or aboard your boat.
Where "The LEGACY" showcases the Commander line, with all the boats being presented in their
final glory, "RESTORATION" shows all of the dirty little secrets that had to be dealt with in
order to end up with such a great final product like ZON ZON on the front cover of "RESTORATION";
and it also features the classic fiberglass Chris Craft Lancer and Corsair runabouts.

Here is a montage assembled during the preparation and editing phase of the RESTORATION book.
[linked image]

This message has been edited by FEfinaticP on Sep 5, 2012 11:23 AM

Respond to this message   
Response TitleAuthorDate
 The Legacy of the Fiberglass Chris Craft CommanderPaulMay 27, 2011, 5:38 AM
  RESTORATION of the fiberglass Commander, Lancer, and CorsairPaulMay 27, 2011, 5:41 AM
   How to Purchase the books !PaulMay 27, 2011, 5:49 AM