1. The universe exists.
2. The universe had a beginning.
3. Before the beginning of the universe, there was no universe.
4. Since there was no universe, there was nothing.
5. Since the universe does exist, it came from nothing.
6. Nothing comes from nothing by any natural cause.
7. Therefore the cause of the universe is supernatural.
8. Life exists.
9. Life always comes from pre-existing life of the same kind (the Law of Biogenesis).
10. Life cannot come from nonliving matter by any natural cause.
11. Since life does exist, the cause of life is supernatural.
"A false premise results in a false conclusion." -- Pahu
Principles of science are being followed.
Please, do pray tell then what those principles are.......
How do those principles apply to what you said they apply to?
They apply nicely.
If you say so, which you did, you might be spot on.
The question therefore is: how.
How - questions the mechanics.
How does it work; How is it supposed to work, and does it?
How do those principles you referred to apply ('nicely') to what you said they apply to?
The proper comprehension of Hebrews 11:3 (King James version only) will give you all the answers that you seek concerning how all creation came/comes from/out of Nothing.
hint: *think "vibration"
That's not my call.
My call is how those principles you referred to, i.e., the scientific method, do apply ('nicely') to what you said they apply to, i.e., the 'hypotheses'?
The nature of an answer is such that it directly addresses (the intrinsic value of) what the question entails. When a seeming answer does not, then it's a mere response - not an answer addressing what is asked for, and the unwillingness and/or inability to answer a question directly is -by implication- an answer too.
If some thing happens once, then it might be happenstance. If that thing happens twice, then it might be coincidence. If the same thing happens thrice, it is neither happenstance nor coincidence, then it is structural/intentional.
Last call: how do the principles you referred to apply to what you claimed they apply to?
Is Creationism Scientific?
rejected and denied by many, accepted and embraced by few : incontrovertibility
- it is not what we (think we) know that matters, it is what we can show true that does
as the maxim demands; truth is demonstrably fact and fact is demonstrably true
everything else ... mere BS -
New!! Improved!! Now With CD-Formula!!
CD: short for inevitability