Poll: Does the existence of evil in the world disprove the existence of God?September 21 2011 at 3:56 AM
No score for this post
|Rainbow (no login)|
Does the existence of evil in the world disprove the existence of God?
One of the strongest and most popular arguments against the existence of God is the 'argument from evil.' According to this argument, the traditional God people believe in can't exist in a world with so much evil - either God would do something, or God can't be very good. Do you agree?
- Absolutely - as long as there is evil, God can't possibly exist.
- It disproves some conceptions of God, but not necessarily all of them.
- It makes belief in God a bit more difficult, but it's not a strong enough argument to warrant atheism.
- Not at all - the existence of evil is not a problem for the existence of God.
- No one can disprove the existence of anything - Doc Strange on Sep 21, 2011, 9:17 AM
- Not as far as I know - Rev Bowel on Sep 21, 2011, 7:05 PM
- Re: Poll: Does the existence of evil in the world disprove the existence of God? - RabidOyster on Sep 22, 2011, 12:02 AM
- No - Janie on Sep 23, 2011, 5:16 PM
- The "Epicurean Paradox" - JVH say on Sep 27, 2011, 5:41 AM