Return to Index  

You are so full of yourself it is amuzing actually

September 27 2011 at 1:10 AM
No score for this post

gerard  (Login seekingsoftly)

Response to Re: wow....i guess we are all

you and your mindless posts of:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/663811/message/1316928135/Re-+Janie....notice+how+2+times+in+this+thread....

or your usual ad hominem attacks on ANYONE who disagrees with you...someone gives a point contrary to yours...your first action ALWAYS is to attack the person telling them how little they know on the subject and how YOU are going to set that person straight etc....

What IS a marvel is that i am sure you actually see yourself as this great debator and discussion person....that IS the punchline really.

You pretend to be here for discussion yet all you do is troll, mock, scoff and attack

you pretend to be a follower of christ, YET you never show fruits of the Holy spirit of kindness, meekness, doing unto others not AS they do unto you, but as you would have do UNTO you....you never show this....you are hateful, bigoted, prejudiced....

You commonly speak in the 'we' or 'us' mode when dissing another person, thereby trying to elicit others to come to your whims of attacing others....or implying you actually ARE speaking for more than yourself....complete arrogance and immaturity....schoolyard stuff lol.

lol again...i could go on but you are blind and arrogant and i've wasted enough time....AND to show you how correct i am....your first kneeJERK response would be to attack ME and say how this and that I AM....rather than be able to defend what has been said here...

typical, predictable...BORING. You are only a legend in your mind.....so save it....you are not even a good troll....you cannot even do THAT properly sheesh.

what a tool

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Find more forums on Religion and PhilosophyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement