Return to Index  

Re: Interesting that you would agree with corporate greed, Hop

October 17 2011 at 9:30 AM
No score for this post
hop  (no login)

Response to Interesting that you would agree with corporate greed, Hop

Bow these big companies are the backbone of America. The big three [auto makers] carried America for many many years. Coleman Young the Mayor of Detroit had a big hand with his policies in shutting down Detroit. I worked for a large company and get a good retirement from them still and will until I die and then my wife gets a chunk of it until she dies.

They treated us well with many benefits. [11 paid holidays, paid vacation, good medical insurance, sick leave, ] I couldn't have asked for a better job and I worked there 37 years.

don't fall for the welfare, food stamp, minority crap that want something for nothing. I am glad I got away from the democrat party. I don't want to even be associated with the likes of the democrats I see now. They are a shadow of their former self. There are no John Kennedy's , no Harry Truman's , No Eisenhower's, no leaders now period. Look at the last two presidents we have put in office, and the last one takes the cake. [grin] I will have me a celebration when he is gone forever and I don't ever want to see him again or his butt ugly communist racist wife. [read her thesis from Princeton if you don't believe me]
hop

PS.. NOW I KNOW EISENHOWER WAS A REPUBLICAN SO NO SMART ANSWERS. [GRIN]

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

Find more forums on Religion and PhilosophyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement