Return to Index  

Re: Hop...You're trying to blame poor race relations on Obama instead of yourself?

May 19 2012 at 9:53 AM
No score for this post
hop  (Login grasshopper04)

Response to Hop...You're trying to blame poor race relations on Obama instead of yourself?

The survey that I read said that race relations had become much worse since obama took office. If I have time I will prove it to you idiots. [grin[ now bow of course you are not an idiot and are a lovable little bundle of fur. [grin] But yes race relations are different now. Friends that I had that were black are not talking to me or me them. obama and meeshell have given all of us a different prospective.

an example is the nine handlers of Meeshell said that she was a boss from hell and she never seen a white person that she liked. Hell I read her racist thesis myself. She absolutely hates white people and said no matter what she might accomplish she would always be considered a black woman. Well ,god damn it, [now i am mad again] she is right . She is just an angry black woman and nothing more.
hop

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

Find more forums on Religion and PhilosophyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement