Return to Index
JVH asked, "What are the polar opposites of universals?"
June 5 2012 at 5:57 AM
No score for this post
The Law of Polarity states that all things under the Universal Laws has its own polar opposite.
- It all depends on how we perceive everything.
- Yin and yang.
- Hop & Rainbow.
- There are no opposites.
. You must be logged in to score posts.
Respond to this message
Yes, I did, didn't I
- JVH say on Jun 5, 2012, 9:52 AM
Oh, I get it......
- Rainbow on Jun 6, 2012, 7:36 PM
Well, I don't
- JVH say on Jun 7, 2012, 3:16 AM
Re: I don't
- hop on Jun 7, 2012, 8:48 AM
^ _ ^
- JVH say on Jun 7, 2012, 9:47 AM
Re: ^ _ ^
- hop on Jun 7, 2012, 1:27 PM
- JVH say on Jun 7, 2012, 2:10 PM
- hop on Jun 8, 2012, 8:12 AM
Thanks for the flowers hop
- JVH say on Jun 9, 2012, 12:49 AM
Re: Thanks for the flowers hop
- hop on Jun 9, 2012, 11:23 AM
- JVH say on Jun 9, 2012, 1:21 AM
Find more forums on Religion and Philosophy
Create your own forum at Network54
Copyright © 1999-2015
. All rights reserved.