Return to Index  

Re: Hop...You'll be happy to know that I just voted for a Republican....

June 5 2012 at 9:48 AM
No score for this post
hop  (no login)

Response to Hop...You'll be happy to know that I just voted for a Republican....

Bow , I am proud of you. I think it is time for you to do what I did in 2008. I switched parties and it was a wakeup call to me. I always said that I would cut my right hand off before I would vote for a republican but I sucked it up and now will not pull the democrat lever again as long as the Kenyan and Eric Holder have anything to do with the democrat party. There is not a single black democrat congressperson that I would support ever again. I am through with them. The food stamp affirmative action Kenyan president has woke my ass up. [grin]

Ice was slamming you but I have your back. You are showing some class and I like that and you will win the Walker vote. Unions have been good in the past but now are a real low class asshole bunch now. Ice lies every time he posts on democrat vs republican issues. I know how he will vote long before he announces his position. I know what his position is on every issue. It is anti white and black first on every god damn issue. [grin]
hop

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

Find more forums on Religion and PhilosophyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement