Return to Index  

BTTT (Hey etc.etc.)

June 6 2012 at 5:19 PM
No score for this post
zig  (no login)

JVH your teaching style for such a obscure subject is as appreciated as it is unusual, and quite entertaining as well. Thanks for being so available over the years.

To continue:

JVH say: “How can I be sure I have the ability to perceive another’s perception enough to be sure I'm wrong you ask …*…which is an oddly phrased question to begin with since it ASSUMES AS TRUE SOMETHING NOT SHOWN TO BE TRUE ….”

zig: Although it may seem to most folks a positive attribute to admit when they’re wrong, to get up, and to then go on from there (as one would normally expect in such cases), you now obviously are taking it to another level ..(either that or you honestly don’t know you admit error - which seems very remote due to previous sophist lessons and transparency of same). Your previous admittance of error seemingly leaves your accusation of “assumption” out of the mix. ..could be wrong of course ..but, to continue;

When a person such as yourself seemingly lacks reading attention enough to comprehend, (or even to acknowledge), their own words of admittance, it is understandable that a base confusion could be the culprit. With that said (notwithstanding the opposite as suspect), one should focus on your revealing run on - which is the subject matter of your copious/generous post in a nutshell.

Care to retract? Likely not wink.gif …in which case you may simply be acting out a forum metaphor (some type of literalistic parody?) of the infamous TECKNOVIKING’s attempt to destroy the Punk era (e.g., faith/belief)…as filmed in Berlin over a decade ago. Who would know but you! (unless subconsciously of course)

Anyway, here’s a link to a visual for the benefit any comprehension impaired lurkers – if any.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwsntHcWiy4

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

Find more forums on Religion and PhilosophyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement