Return to Index  

Rainbow posed 'The Law of Polarity' :

June 13 2012 at 1:08 PM
No score for this post

JVH say  (Login JVH)

Everything in life has it’s own polar opposite.

So I asked: what are the polar opposites of universals then?

So far no answer.

Then Rainbow posed: The Law of Polarity states that all things under the Universal Laws has its own polar opposite.

So I asked: then what is the polar opposite of that law?

So far no answer, but there was a response in direct relation to it: Oh, I get it...... the answer could be "Polarity Integration"

"Polarity Integration" however, means "integration of two opposites" and says nothing about the polar opposites of universals and nothing about what the polar opposite is of the very law that says that anything has a polar opposite.

I'm still none the wiser.

The law sounds quite absolute though. If the law is correct, then the law should have a polar opposite, it's what the law itself says. So, what is the polar opposite of that law? I can't think of it. Can you Rainbow?

Consider, if the law itself has no polar opposite, then the law contradicts what it says and thus itself, and a law that contradicts itself can hardly be correct.

Now what?

"everything is relative" - if so, then that statement itself is as well

propositions that imply their own negation are necessarily false
and propositions implied by their own negation necessarily true

rejected and denied by many, accepted and embraced by few : falsifiability
- it is not what we (think we) know that matters, it is what we can show true that does
as the maxim demands; truth is demonstrably fact and fact is demonstrably true
everything else ... mere BS -

New!! Improved!! Now With CDEH-Formula!!
[linked image]

CD: short for inevitability

This message has been edited by JVH on Jun 13, 2012 11:19 PM

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

Find more forums on Religion and PhilosophyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement