Return to Index  

Re: my lill daughter told me to ask thes question

July 1 2012 at 4:04 PM
No score for this post

MARTY  (Login gissinggg)

Response to Re: my lill daughter told me to ask thes question

my daughter is totaley flabergasted, couse she iswritteng a story about it, she got 47 kids and 9 parents to geather , they went up on mission hill, that over looks all of santa barbara, and yu can see the coast guard base,the kids did a film of them selves playeng the national anthem, and payeng tribut to the coast guard , i wasent there but they did a real good job, but wen they lookrd at the film the saw one of the parents, had his back turend and was holding a russion flag. the kids dident see it while they were there couse he was in the back, she cant understand , why people come here and abuse there freedom, i went to the guys house and talked to him, but then my wife who is about 28 yrs younger then me tells me to back off, or the guy could sue me for inter ferreng weth his civel rites, the theng is, thes guy has 3 kids on our schools , and every morning they slute the flag while saing the pleg of aligents. and the lords payer. so my daughter is changeng the name of her story to. the land of to much freedom, she is a die hard consertive republican , dont no were she gets thet from, so if you ever see somtheng written by a lill 10 yer old, name ,,Aubreannamarie ,,thet her,

Marty

PS. it took me 30 min to rite thes , and get the spelleng thes good.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

Find more forums on Religion and PhilosophyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement