How to make people believe a lieAugust 6 2012 at 9:14 PM
No score for this post
|Rainbow (no login)|
People don't use common sense. Common sense will tell you that the Republicans will do anything to gain back their control, including easily impeaching a president for a fake birth certificate. The Republicans will spread lies about President Obama; HOWEVER they can't act on these lies, because they know that they are only lies. BUT the Republicans know that many people will fall for the following techniques of spreading lies......
Adolph Hitler's propagandist: Joseph Goebbels quotes
(Not sure how accurate they are, but the message is important)
“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.”
"The most brilliant propagandist technique will yield no success unless one fundamental principle is borne in mind constantly - it must confine itself to a few points and repeat them over and over.”
This is why it's so important to use common sense. Otherwise a person can easily become confused deciphering the difference between lies and the truth. An example of common sense is: "If Obama is not really a U.S. citizen, why haven't the Republican political leaders even tried to impeach Obama on this???
- gee bow....sound like someone here we know?? - gerard on Aug 6, 2012, 9:49 PM
- Re: How to make people believe a lie - hop on Aug 7, 2012, 6:25 AM
- How to make people believe a lie is easy - JVH say on Aug 7, 2012, 6:33 AM
- many people are trained "what" to think.. - zig on Aug 9, 2012, 3:31 PM
- How? - Janie on Aug 13, 2012, 8:42 PM
- You need alternative sources of information - QUITTNER on Aug 14, 2012, 7:48 PM