Poll: Should public be allowed to carry guns inside establishments that serve alcohol?
Rainbow (no login) Posted Aug 16, 2011 8:35 PM
Should public be allowed to carry guns inside establishments that serve alcohol?
- No, it's pure insanity to allow guns and alcohol together
- No, it's an invitation to mayhem and murder
- No, not if they're drinking
- No, from my experience of watching Westerns, hanging the guns by the door never works out
- It's OK in bars, but not if there's a restaurant included
- It's fine for "open carry" as it's a good deterrent to violence, but not "concealed carry"
- Neither "open carry" nor "concealed carry" are good because you never know who's packing heat
- Yes, it's good that bars are allowing guns, and other businesses should follow
- Yes, bars, as well as other businesses, need to not be 'unarmed victim centers'
- Yes, what good is the 2nd Amendment if you can't carry?
- Yes, it's already been demonstrated it actually decreases gun violence in those establishments