Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • Hey! You got something right! Woo Hoo!
    • Doc Strange (Login edstrange13)
      Posted Sep 8, 2011 3:22 PM

Hop said: yeah right the obamacare don't even take affect until 2014.

No, some parts of the healthcare bill take effect in 2014. The parts that reign in insurance companies immoral practices took effect immediately when signed into law. For example, people with cancer can now get health insurance. Before the healthcare law, it would have been impossible for someone with a pre-existing condition to get health insurance. Now, it's illegal for insurance corporations to deny insurance based on pre-existing conditions.

And, it is now illegal for health insurance companies to drop coverage when an insured client gets sick.

Hop said: If you get sick obama will cure you or rather god cured me and god got me some insurance

Spoken like a true "atheist". happy.gif

Hop said: I have paid for insurance along with my employers since I was 17 years old and nothing has changed.

See Hop, you've been listening to too many Republican liars.

If you like your current insurance, you don't have to switch. My insurance didn't change a bit, either. The law was designed to help uninsured people get insurance.

Why is such a simple concept so incomprehensible to Republicans? All Republicans can't be morons... can they?

Can they?

Hop said: So conclusion is one of us is full of shit.

You got that right. wink.gif

Hey! Wait a minute! Hop got something right! YAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!! happy.gif

-----------------------------------------------
      "We are each free to believe what we want, and it's my view that the simplest explanation is: There is no god. No one created the Universe, and no one directs our fate. This leads me to a profound realization; there is probably no heaven and no afterlife, either. We have this one life to appreciate the grand design of the Universe. And for that, I am extremely grateful." -- Professor Stephen Hawking, cosmologist
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Image Services Photobucket.com
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)