Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • No cockpit was stormed
    • (Premier Login Oscar50)
      Posted Sep 11, 2011 9:58 PM

In my opinion (and I have read elsewhere) -- that plane was shot down by the US Air Force. Debris was spread over a good distance consistent with being shot down. Why it was shot down, I don't know.

As for being remote controlled -- the maneuvers of the planes that hit the WTC towers was way above the abilities of the alleged hijackers. Those guys flunked flight school. Experienced pilots were quite amazed at some of the maneuvers on that day. That and some suggested that the on board computer should not have allowed the steep bank of one of the planes. That someone overrode the computer. There also were some mystery planes in the air, government planes, that some suggest were used to orchestrate things on that fateful day.

To be clear, I think Bush was way down the totem pole. For their man on the ground, it was Cheney, not Bush. Bush? Not sure how much he knew or how much he could do. Pretty well any President nowadays that wants to buck the powers that be, are pointed to JFK as a "reminder".

There is a long history of false flags, and failed false flags, and other things of that nature. See Operation Northwoods, Gulf of Tonkin, and the Lusitania to name a couple. It's hard for people like us to believe that others are capable of such evil. And really it is just for profit and power, but there are segments of the population that don't feel the way we do about others. Psychopaths are drawn to politics and business. A fair number of CEO's would be considered psychopaths, and certainly many politicians would fall into the same category. Anyone that can vote to bomb innocent people for economic gain, is a psychopath in my estimation. I'm no expert, just my opinion.

Here's a little article and summary regarding false flags:
      http://truthandliberty.com/False-Flag_Attacks.html

Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Image Services Photobucket.com
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)