<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Point is made

July 11 2012 at 10:06 AM
No score for this post
hop  (no login)

Rainbow in that janie said she is saving all my posts and going to forward them to the forum provider to get me banned. Just so you will know a 10 year relationship is in danger of being destroyed because of this bitch. onesog called her a cunt,and she is, [grin] and that got him banned by the forum provider. screaking wheels get all the oil. Soooooo the writing is on the wall. [big grin] It has been nice knowing you and Zig. It is out of my hands now because I ain't going to change and live in a room with no windows. I think it was Zig who said he would be banned if she wanted to push it and she is a controlling bitch. [grin again] . I do have a life beyond the internet. [smile]
grasshopper

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

Janie
(Login pphhrogg)

ROTFLMAO!!!

No score for this post
July 11 2012, 6:43 PM 

WHINE, WHINE, WHINE.  You are NOTHING, hophead....really, NOTHING.....but a fucking racist LIAR.

L.I.A.R.S. - Lying Is A Republican Solution

Rainbow
(Login janeway1111)
Forum Owner

Hop..I once said...............

No score for this post
July 12 2012, 4:29 AM 

I decided to not pay for this forum; therefore, I wouldn't lose any money if it gets shut down. I don't think anyone will go to the provider, since I'll gladly delete any posts that people find very offensive (that go against the TOS). But if it happens, it's not the end of the world.

If you get banned from all the Network 54 forums, guess I'll have to open up another forum elsewhere so that you can continue to blow off your steam...haha. happy.gif Actually, there IS another Zig & Zag forum that Zig requested for "Hardshell" discussions. You can always go there, too. happy.gif I've got forums all over the internet universe. happy.gif

http://pub34.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=2860232918&frmid=628&msgid=0

I think Zig is a big advocate of free speech and would like to allow people to have their say here.

This message has been edited by janeway1111 on Jul 12, 2012 4:36 AM

hop
(no login)

Re: Hop..I once said...............

No score for this post
July 12 2012, 8:29 AM 

I bookmarked it bow. I hope janie or gerard didn't see it, [grin] but I don't care if it is a free speech forum let them win a debate with me or Zig.[neither has ever won a debate] lol Onesog used to drill janice everyday and I laughed my ass off. She got so bad that bul had to used drugs to put her to bed. No wait that was RO who used to throw he into a coma. lol [grin] He called it...a self induced coma. She is a real big woman and told me she could whip my ass in short order. lol [grin] I am going to take her out to lunch one day. [grin]
hop

Janie
(Login pphhrogg)

What a MORON...

No score for this post
July 12 2012, 5:18 PM 

...you are, hophead.   I like Rainbow and zig, so I would never do anything to get thier forum shut down.  All YOU have to do is QUIT making racist posts, or YOU will get banned from N54 altogether.

Maw
(Login mawsword2)

Re: Point is made

No score for this post
July 15 2012, 11:35 AM 

Let's get one thing straight Hophead. onesoggyone called ME a cunt and I had him banned. Don't blame Janie.

Proud to be anything a republican hates

hop
(no login)

Re: Point is made

No score for this post
July 15 2012, 1:59 PM 

I do think that janie took credit for it maw. I am sure that you never called anyone a bad name on the forums. [grin] a nice person like you would not do that , would they? I have been called every name in the book and it don't bother me. I have been threatened to be killed or beat up and that didn't bother me. A real man like me can take it. [grin]
hop

Janie
(Login pphhrogg)

Nope

No score for this post
July 16 2012, 6:53 PM 

1.) It was MAW who had the soggyone booted...or rather HE had himself booted by calling her the C word.

2.) YOU don't "think" at ANY time.

Current Topic - Point is made
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Religion and PhilosophyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement