<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Kevin's Upcoming Baits

April 3 2014 at 6:04 PM

Kevin Klawitter  (Login KevinKlawitter)
from IP address 146.57.87.116

Everybody else is doing it, so why not?

"Marvel 1602" - a trilogy based upon the graphic novel by Neil Gaiman. Directed by Tom Tykwer

"Thawing Out" - Based on the short film by Jean-Julien Chervier, a coming-of-age comedy/drama about a shy teenage boy whose feelings and inhibitions are challenged when his mother takes him on a vacation to a nudist camp.

"Untitled Radio Project" - a documentary-style movie about the power struggles and goings-on behind the scenes of a college radio station.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

Kevin Klawitter
(Login KevinKlawitter)

Re: Kevin's Upcoming Baits

April 3 2014, 6:18 PM 

"Untitled Isaac Woodard Project" - A semidocumentary depicting the blinding of African-American WWII veteran Isaac Woodard by a police chief in South Carolina and how the radio broadcasts of Orson Welles helped give the case national attention

Respond to this message   
gizmo457
(no login)

April 3 2014, 7:09 PM 

Niiiice! Cant wait for all of these!

Respond to this message   

Kevin Klawitter
(Login KevinKlawitter)

April 8 2014, 11:59 AM 

"Doctor, Heal Thyself" - The true story of William Hartnell, the first actor cast in the role of Doctor Who, and whose battles with mental illness, combined with an exhaustive work schedule, led to his losing the ability to tell the difference between reality and the fantasy world in which he acted. Directed by Stephen Frears and starring Alan Rickman.

Respond to this message   
Evan
(Login Becketite)

April 8 2014, 7:51 PM 

I am so incredibly excited for "Doctor, Heal Thyself" as I am an ENORMOUS Whovian! I can't wait oh my god!!!
"The Cave"
"Figure Skating In A War Zone"
"Westgate"
APRIL

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on MoviesCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Index Link: http://www.network54.com/Index/105579