To all fans of both The Real ADONIS and the LORD ITILL, please leave your suggestions and comments below. (All your love is appreciated.)

LORD ITILL

The LORD ITILL fan portal "I havent recorded a solo HIP HOP song IN ABOUT 6 years, so this will be interesting." Book a session with the sounds of LORD ITILL -or- call him directly (718) 732-2769 Current rates available (call for more info) $30.00 an hour 10 hours starting at $250.00 www.libbproductions.com www.myspace.com/lorditillbeats www.myspace.com/lorditill www.myspace.com/libbproductions www.soundclick.com/libbproductionsbeats www.facebook.com/lorditill VIDEO SESSIONS WATCH an "upclose and personal", with the LORD ITILL himself (above) Recording at home studio in the Bronx, NY (soundview neck) _______________________________________________________________________ In June 2011 I contacted The infamous LORD ITILL from the Bronx to see if I could work with him on some new projects (back into HIP HOP) I havent recorded a rap song IN ABOUT 6 years, so this will be interesting. The first time I met The Lord ITILL was by a business card that I found in my guitar case while I was transitioning to my folk/rock legacy in the subway station; (or "busking" as it is more appropriately stated). When I called, as I usually do to thank people, and profile them on my fans page; I realized we had never met before. Hesitant to work with a stranger I booked an appointment anyway to record the first demo of my unwritten folk songs EVER. I traveled all the way to the Bronx for a session and realized, whoever dropped that card left me a piece of GOLD. I feel Like they propably knew both of us and knew we should get together. I fell in love with the sound quality as well as the professionalism in a home built studio. LORD "ILL" (what I call him) is very established but humble, honest and family oriented, and I knew we had to work together... after numerous attempts to record in other studios I realized my folk music just likes to be heard live only... But to compensate for my need to collaborate with LORD ITILL...Expect the next BIG BANG..."Hip hop" meets "club" takes over album 2012 by EFFIN STEFFAN/ The real ADONIS
Post a commentSearchListen to music
  1. That is the BIG single kid. Sick Flow (ifb), Jan 20, 2013, 11:20 AM
    1. (Cee cee From bath and body works). Crystal Costa, Feb 28, 2015, 3:12 AM
  2. shout out to wayne Barros for showing some love on the SWEAT record.. The Real ADONIS, Jan 17, 2013, 12:11 AM
  3. Untitled. Trey, Nov 28, 2012, 1:06 AM
  4. just a matter of time before minions is released... cant wait. www.polystylez.com, Aug 27, 2012, 12:50 PM
  5. Shout out to team TRA. polystylez (the Real ADONIS), Jun 4, 2012, 1:09 AM
  6. I like super nova the best but this one is nice too. Anonymous, Apr 3, 2012, 2:33 AM
  7. What does everybody think about the new song "SUPER NOVA"... is it awesome or what?. Steffan Sylvers, Jan 20, 2012, 3:22 PM
  8. The next 3 songs from The real ADONIS are being recorded at LORD ITILL studio in the BRONX. www.polystylez.com/LORD ITILL, Jan 16, 2012, 5:12 PM
  9. SUPER NOVA of 2012. POLYstylez, the real ADONIS (Steff Sylvers), Sep 29, 2011, 9:21 PM
    1. Can't see the video... lord itill, Nov 7, 2011, 7:18 AM
      1. Noone will be able to see the video until the SUPER NOVA occurs... the power is yours.... The Real ADONIS, Nov 17, 2011, 3:57 AM
    2. YOU know im joking anyway, that s a sponsored link.. The Real ADONIS, Nov 20, 2011, 12:26 AM
  10. Just recently recorded "LOVE HUE" in the studio with Ra'Most ..... The real ADONIS (p--stylez), Nov 6, 2011, 5:26 PM

Next >>

Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
www.polystylez.com