GENERAL FORUM (RSS)" />

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Forum  

Discovery to do Reality Series on Cullman Underground

July 3 2012 at 1:41 PM
Score 5.0 (1 person)
bill  (no login)

The Discovery Channel announced today that a new Reality Series is being discussed based on the Cullman Underground forum. The list of characters dwarfs the stars on any other reality series that are presently on the air and expect it to outperform such hits as Swamp People and Rocket City Rednecks. Producers believe the show would be a ratings bonanza with characters like MGK, Awrnold, JohnnyL, JTango, harry, and RWE. As one producer stated "these people can't be real"..."are they?"

Some of the shows that are in the planning stages is a Bigfoot Expedition to Escambia County with JTango as a serious believer in Sasquatch, and MGK along to provide sarcastic comments while the crew are in the swamps searching for the hairy critter. A double episode with harry schooling everyone in the U.S. economic system and the eventual collapse of todays dollar and a cooking lesson episode by renowned Chef JohnnyL.

Executives at the Discovery Channel are exited about the prospects of another hit cable series and Mike Rowe of Dirty Jobs has been named as the voice of the series and executive producer. More details as they become available. Stay tuned.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
jtango
(Login jtango)

Slow day at the office? nt

No score for this post
July 3 2012, 1:47 PM 

Anonymous
(no login)

Re: Slow day at the office? nt

No score for this post
July 3 2012, 3:03 PM 

So you're going to be a TV star huh...you should be happy.

harry
(no login)

Ha !

No score for this post
July 3 2012, 1:48 PM 

a veritable travelling freak show.

Anonymous
(no login)

Re: Ha !

No score for this post
July 3 2012, 1:52 PM 

Yes it is and most people would never believe some of the subjects we discuss. Very entertaining though and the characters are what make it so good.

anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
July 3 2012, 6:05 PM 

Yeah, I saw a picture of a purple squirrel once.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
July 3 2012, 6:10 PM 

Yeah, but what's worse is the picture of the blue waffle. google it!

anonymous
(no login)

Re: Discovery to do Reality Series on Cullman Underground

No score for this post
July 3 2012, 6:07 PM 

Hay man. I'
d watch that show.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
July 3 2012, 6:32 PM 

When does this start?

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
July 3 2012, 6:57 PM 

Soon...as soon as JTango signs the papers. All the other stars have already signed.

jtango
(Login jtango)

No score for this post
July 3 2012, 8:01 PM 

And I'm not signing until I get a more flattering light and final approval on the impromptu, spontaneous script.

MGK
(no login)

No score for this post
July 3 2012, 8:05 PM 

Sign the papers, Tango. I've already negotiated a half-dozen Filipino handmaidens and donations to BFRO as part of my contract. I've also stipulated that non-union production staff be used, and I'm to be provided a private, air-conditioned dressing room and catered meals.

I told them you'd be satisfied with a tent, cold TV dinners, and a satellite link to Coast to Coast AM. Hold out for the vegan menu if you wish.

Mike Rowe is good as narrator, but I think Bill deserves that honor.

jtango
(Login jtango)

No score for this post
July 3 2012, 8:20 PM 

Run with it. Big Foot and I are holding out. If he's a no-show...you got no show.

MGK
(no login)

No score for this post
July 3 2012, 8:24 PM 

Bigfoot will be a no-show. Take my word for it.

jtango
(Login jtango)

That's up to him.

No score for this post
July 3 2012, 8:33 PM 

Sometimes he shows.

"The difficulty in creating a matching costume has to do with the limb ratios. The figure in the footage has shorter legs and larger arms, proportionally, than a human. The differences are most apparent when the figure is juxtaposed to the figure of a human in a bigfoot costume."

http://animal.discovery.com/tv/finding-bigfoot/bigfoot-evidence/index-03.html

Anonymous
(Login Balshar)

Him?

No score for this post
July 3 2012, 8:41 PM 

There are no female bigfeets?

MGK
(no login)

Re: Him?

No score for this post
July 3 2012, 8:50 PM 

There are no bigfeets period.

I hope I am proven wrong, and there is a missing-link primate walking across North America. I'll admit I am wrong and welcome our new primate overlords.

The "missing link" has been discovered, if not acknowledged.

MGK
(no login)

Re: That's up to him.

No score for this post
July 3 2012, 8:46 PM 

Yet again, all you Bigfoot folk fall back on Patti.

Good grief. You want 300 pages of debunking of that film? I can provide it.

If you Bigfoot folks want proof, why not hire a helicopter pilot with a thermal camera? They find running thugs easily enough. They can't find a bipedal primate lurching through backwoods America?

Come on.

jtango
(Login jtango)

Do it.

No score for this post
July 3 2012, 9:15 PM 

"You want 300 pages of debunking of that film? I can provide it.

Pick your best one.

MGK
(no login)

Re: Do it.

No score for this post
July 3 2012, 9:30 PM 

Pick your best one.

The whole thread is good. I'll refer you to the first page.

You won't read it though. You'll dismiss it because it's from a site that discourages simple beliefs such as yours. I'll wait for your denial, it will come soon enough.

Oh, here is the discussion: (actually part 3 of the discussion)http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php?t=132900 - I'll leave it to you to find the first, not that you will.

I've followed it for a couple of years now. You want to claim that (the Patti) Bigfoot had breasts? Covered. You want to claim muscle movement? Covered.

Patti was a guy in a suit. Plain and simple.

In fact, I know people that dressed in an ape suit and lumbered across the road as a drunken joke. They are lucky they weren't shot.

jtango
(Login jtango)

Aw, jeez. There ya' go again. You'd bring a squirt gun...

No score for this post
July 4 2012, 7:55 AM 

..to a knife fight. What is it with you and magicians? I cite scientists.

Do we really want to go through all this again, everyone? Do we want another 20" long thread debating the possibility of Big Foot...Maynard with his fourth graders and magicians, and me posting the same evidence over and over again?

Count me out.

MGK
(no login)

Re: Aw, jeez. There ya' go again. You'd bring a squirt gun...

No score for this post
July 4 2012, 8:32 AM 

Quote whoever you want, Tango. Until you or someone else produces one, Bigfoot doesn't exist and that's just how it is. Sorry.

My "squirt gun" is reality. You live in a fantasy world of Bigfoot and Aliens.

jtango
(Login jtango)

As I've said...

No score for this post
July 4 2012, 8:39 AM 

According to your logic, the earth really was flat and the universe really did revolve around us until it was proven otherwise.

When you're proven wrong, it won't be enough just to admit it. You'll have to do some groveling happy.gif

MGK
(no login)

Re: As I've said...

No score for this post
July 4 2012, 8:42 AM 

Ok Dear, when you produce a Bigfoot I'll come clean your house and cook dinner for you and your unfortunate husband. I'll also wash your hoopty.

(That means car, BTW - don't get all excited)

jtango
(no login)

Re: As I've said...

No score for this post
July 4 2012, 9:46 AM 

(That means car, BTW - don't get all excited)

Whew! Thanks for the heads-up on that one. Could save me some embarrassment in the future.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
July 3 2012, 9:06 PM 

Yea, him and George Jones.

harry
(no login)

Bill's..

No score for this post
July 3 2012, 8:21 PM 

got my liberal vote.

Current Topic - Discovery to do Reality Series on Cullman Underground
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Forum  
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement