THE LOCHGELLY TAWSE

THE LOCHGELLY TAWSE

There is much talk these days about the lack of discipline in our streets and schools and often the banning of corporal punishment enters the conversation and gets blamed. As an ex school teacher from both before and after the ban I have mixed views on the subject. There is no doubt discipline was better adhered to by the pupil before the change. The younger generations never saw the tawse or belt nor saw it in action and I fully believe they don't comprehend the impact and deterent it had. You should fit into one of two categories. Those who did go through school prior to the eighties and remember the tawse and those who went through school after the 80s and have no first hand knowledge. As I still possess my lochgelly tawse and in good condition I offer anyone to experience or relive that experience. I have the knowledge and experience on how to use the tawse to maximum effect. All that I ask is a small fee and travelling expenses. You might then be able to debate the issue with first hand knowledge. You might even want to consider this as a charity fund raiser or competition between mates
 Search    Chat!    Post now!
Please fill out the form below to create your Network54 account, which you can use with this online forum. With your free account you can:
  • Verify the posts you make to your account, preventing other users from impersonating you.
  • Add a customized signature to all of your posts
  • Create your own Network54 stuff such as forums, chatrooms, etc.
Login name
Password
Password (Again)
Email
Password Reminder
Network54 Newsletter
Language
Auto Logoff
I agree to Network54's Terms and Conditions of Use.

Find more forums on EntertainmentCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
THE LOCHGELLY TAWSE