If you have a ad banner you would like to display,
e-mail it to the administrator and we'll
place it for one year.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Forum  

SPECIAL THANK YOU

November 6 2013 at 7:14 PM
Gene Hubert  (Login GeneHubert)

I am new to air guns and I recently purchased a Marauder .22 Pistol. Being an old man, retired police, I am pretty knowledgable on firearms. However, this is a new experience.

Very excited to obtain a TKO Brake, I asked a few questions, which Mike answered well. I ordered it and received it promptly. Beautiful craftsmanship.

I looked it over carefully and read the directions 10 times. I put the tape on and tried to screw it on. I didn't use enough pressure and the only thing I could figure was the tape pressure. I had no idea there were threads down inside. I sure couldn't see them!

I emailed Mike and he had no problem taking it back. Of course I made a few comments about being held on by tape which he ignored as bad manners on my part, which I would have too.

After a night and day of thinking on it and how much I really wanted it to work, I emailed Mike again and told him what I was thinking. He explained that there was iternal threads inside. hmmmm...

I promptly took the break out again and started over applying much more pressure to match the threads up if there were threads in there. Now Mike told me there was, so I tried and didn't work... More pressure and tried again, then picked it up and stood it up and applied some real pressure and there it was! Wow.. I could hardly wait to shoot it.

I went outside and started shooting... It made a good difference and looks great. I am so pleased.

I humbly apologize Mike and you can not pay me to send this back... IT IS MINE... AND I AM SUPER HAPPY IT IS!

Team Two Old Men

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Forum  
Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement