Re: Not a PigOctober 20 2011 at 9:10 AM
Response to Re: Not a Pig
I puting this up for my canadate. Mr Ricky Kumung
We should ask these questions of any person we are intending to mandate:
1. What work experience do they have? Former Planner Madang Provincal Government, Planning Consultant, AUSAID,UN,ADB,EU, one of the highest paid in the country.
2. What do they understand about the roles and responsibilities of an MP? YES
3. What have they done in their civil life to convince us that they are ready to step up to the public arena? All development project now in Madang are done by Ricky Kumung for free to the current members.
4. What are their core values, what do they believe in? Madang for Madnag, do business and be successful Madang Pople.
5. Do they have any technical skills or understanding of broader social and economic issues? Yes, Ricky is one of PNG's finest brans in development in the country.
6. Are they willing to listen to others who have technical skills and expertise? Yes, great listiner
7. What kind of development vision do they have? Need to find out?
8. Do they have the know how to drive the vision they have? Need to find out?
9. Are they disciplined in how they conduct themselves? Very descipline, never smokes, drink,chewing betelnut,clubing etc.....
10. Do they understand our democratic system? Do they understand the separation of powers of the different arms of government? Yes
11. Do they understand the roles and functions of the provincial government, state agencies and the public service in general? Yes
12. Do they have a good network in the public arena, with state agencies and donor partners and would they command the respect of these people? Definately Yes. Knows all the donors etc...
13. Are they reliable people? Do they drink too much? Do they bash their wives? Dont Drink, Dont bash wives.
14. Are they suitable role models for us and our children? Yes, very commited christian with only one wife with children, wife and children all living in cairns and running business in cairns.
There are many other such questions we can ask them because in the end, we expect them to perform at a really high level and if they cannot understand the issues I have just raised and the additional challenges of being an elected leader, then why elect them in the first place?
| Re: Not a Pig||Kalibobo||Oct 20, 2011, 10:51 AM|
| Re: Not a Pig||FOXY||Oct 24, 2011, 4:04 PM|
| Re: Not a Pig||he's a chinese luver||Oct 25, 2011, 8:05 AM|
| Re: Not a Pig||he's a chinese luver||Oct 25, 2011, 8:06 AM|
| Re: Not a Pig||NCR||Oct 25, 2011, 8:31 AM|
| Re: Not a Pig||Not an Action Man Either!||Oct 25, 2011, 2:32 PM|
| Asians are inter marrying with Madang women||Mangi Ato||Oct 26, 2011, 7:26 AM|
| Stop it||Cargo Cult||Oct 26, 2011, 10:15 AM|
| Re: Stop it||Kolpis||Oct 31, 2011, 10:00 AM|
| Re: Stop it||horified||Nov 10, 2011, 10:26 PM|
| Re: Asians are inter marrying with Madang women||not chinese||Nov 10, 2011, 8:31 AM|
| Re: Asians are inter marrying with Madang women||flak||Nov 10, 2011, 10:25 PM|