Return to Momase Forum  

Re: Best candidate

April 14 2012 at 8:57 AM
YuGuess? 

Response to Re: Best candidate

Poniengus and Nieminengus,

In my opinion Mr Richard Maru is already doing a stellar job in helping Papua New Guineans in his capacity as a public office holder and MD of ADB.

What else could he do differently in is capacity as member for YS?

If he is the MD of ADB I could see him working cooperatively with the member for YS in creating an environment in YS that is conducive for people to progress our lives.

Also the position of MD of ADB is a public office right? Is Richard Maru a public servant? Are public servants contesting elections supposed to resigne from public office 6 months prior to the issuing of writs?

From what I have learnt in the Media, I think Mr. Wararu has some charges pending.

If the contest will be between Wararu and Maru their is a highly chance of YS leaving up to its notoriously bad name as a 'by-election' electorate.

I am thinking that if Mr. Wararu wins he maybe charged with some of this pending cases and YS will go back to by-election.

If Richard Maru wins, Mr. Wararu might dispute his victory has not complying with requirements of public servants to resign from office to contest elections.

I am sure most of the constituents in YS hate by-elections and would like to shed this name tag and with this clouds of doubt hanging I will be very hesitant to cast and waste my vote to either of these two sons of YS.

Respond to this message   
Response TitleAuthorDate
 NDB is a SOE and not Govt. Dept
Page 1 2 3
DaysApr 16, 2012, 1:47 PM
  Facts
Page 1 2 3
Genuine 36~37Jun 10, 2012, 8:46 AM
   29 candidates contesting. Choose the best!
Page 1 2 3
AnonymousJun 22, 2012, 9:08 PM
    Re: 29 candidates contesting. Choose the best!
Page 1 2 3
AnonymousJun 22, 2012, 9:28 PM
     You are the same person comenting on Angoram and Dreks
Page 1 2 3
SPY NAvaJun 25, 2012, 1:07 PM
      Did my predictions come true???
Page 1 2 3
SPY NavaJul 25, 2012, 11:06 AM