Return to Momase Forum  

Re: Sam Basil is quickly becoming the fool-what happened to him?

May 4 2012 at 11:42 AM
Meri Wau 

Response to Sam Basil is quickly becoming the fool-what happened to him?

I don't think he has changed at all but he is certainly overworked and looks really tired to me.
He does say this is the worst job he has ever had but I am sure he is happy with what he has achieved.
I don't think he has done much for us in Wau but we are hoping that if he is re-elected he will get to us eventually.After all,no -one else has ever done anything much for us either and he has been very supportive over issues we have had at our Grace memorial High School.
It is so easy to be critical and let me give you an example.
He came back from Moresby the other day,Tuesday I think it was, and drove up from Lae to atend a funeral then on to Pinetops in Bulolo as there were landowner/settler disputes and after being quite powerless but doing his best he drove back to Lae,spent the night with his family and got straight back on the early morning plane and flew back to Moresby to attend to urgent work witin his Ministry.
Every day is meetings and people on his doorstep just like all politicians have but he certainly tries to get back home most weekends and up to Buang.
You all say I am always defending him and I have only replied to this because you have specifically asked-

Respond to this message   
Response TitleAuthorDate
 To Meri WauPSMay 5, 2012, 8:37 AM
  PSMeri WauMay 5, 2012, 10:38 AM
   Re: PSaskimMay 5, 2012, 11:09 AM
    Re: PSMeri WauMay 5, 2012, 11:57 AM