<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Momase Forum  

Morobe Regional: Sir Bob Sinclair versus Luther Wenge

September 8 2011 at 12:40 AM
4 Mile 

Sir Bob is running against Luther Wenge and Wenge is going to go down. Another 5 years and still bad roads, bad services, and Wenge doesn't care.

The Menyama's who turned out to vote for Wenge are going to vote against him now because even their road hasn't been fixed by Wenge.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Sumatin

Wenge needs to go!

September 12 2011, 6:17 PM 

Wenge is a loser. The roads in Morobe are still crap and the services are still falling apart even though Morobe has the second highest budget in the country. Wenger is a loser. Morobe needs someone who has a good business track record to come in and to focus on fixing roads and improving the delivery of basic services. Sir Bob Sinclair has my vote!

Respond to this message   
please more info!

Re: Wenge needs to go!

September 13 2011, 6:36 AM 

And what, may I ask, are Bob Sinclair's PROVEN qualifications with regard to public service? Let's not make another Kela Smith mistake.

Too many businessmen become politicians in order to enrichen their private business for 5 years. That's hardly better than Wenge's stealing.

Please elaborate. I assume that you know something about the person you're supporting and not just blindly mimicing people and supporting Sinclair.

Respond to this message   
Braddock

Maski Nau,,Em Samting Blong Nalu Ya!

September 15 2011, 1:15 PM 

Read my message title,,the option for the regional post has been already clear and taken..wenge is just passing time tasol until 2012 election,,,

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Re: Maski Nau,,Em Samting Blong Nalu Ya!

September 16 2011, 8:20 PM 

I see, reason why his trowin money around

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Re: Maski Nau,,Em Samting Blong Nalu Ya!

October 5 2011, 4:50 PM 

Whose nalu?

Respond to this message   
ice@lae.com

plate rice

October 5 2011, 10:13 PM 

its better 2 try other fud rather den jst 2 eat da same fud like kumu mosong al year round...you wat i mean

Respond to this message   
kumu mosong

Re: plate rice

November 20 2011, 10:23 AM 

Try pidgin, we do not understand your broken english

Respond to this message   
2 much fud in da maus??????

November 20 2011, 1:30 PM 

Surely, you're not what is called an "educated elite"? Are you one of the people we always talk up as being he "future leaders of our country"????? Surely not???

Respond to this message   
Mike Jason

July 28 2012, 9:01 PM 

Dear Sir/Madam,
Would u like to work online from Home/Temporarily and get paid weekly?we are glad to offer you for a job position at our company, SYNERGY OIL AND GAS LTD. We need someone to work for the company as a Representative/Book keeper in the Sedney, AU.This is in view of our not having an office presently in the Sedney, AU. You dont need to have an Office and this certainly wont disturb any form of work you have going at the moment.

Our integrated Oil and Gas marketing operations for the world's leading
suppliers. Order processing,production monitoring and process flow are
seamlessly integrated through a company-wide computer network.

1 The average monthly income is about 20,000.00 USD to 50,000.00 USD.
2 No form of investments from you
3 This job takes only 1-3 hours per day

About the job We have sales representatives all over the world to distribute our products.You know, that it's not easy to start a business in a new market (being the Sedney, AU). There are hundreds of competitors, close direct contacts between suppliers and customers and other difficulties, which impede our sales promotion.We have decided to deliver the products upfront,it's very risky but it should push up sales on 25 percent.Thus we need to get payments for our products as soon as it possible.
Unfortunately we are unable to open Bank Accounts in Australia without first registering the company name. Presently with the amount of Orders we have, we cannot put them on hold. For fear of loosing the customers out rightly.

Secondly we cannot cash these payments from the US soon enough, as
international Checkstake about 14 working days for cash to be made
available.We lose about 175,000 USD of net income each month because we
have money transfer delays*Your task is to coordinate payments from
customers and help us with the payment process.

You are not involved in any sales. Our makes direct contact for sales of
products. Once orders are received and sorted we deliver the product to a
customer.The customer receives and checks the products.

After this has been done the customer has to pay for the products.About
90 percent of our customers prefer to pay by crediting of credit card, through
Certified Cashier Checks and Money orders based on the amount involved.
Your Task We have decided to open this new job position for solving this problem.
Your tasks are;
1. Receive payment from Customers
2. Cash Payment at your Bank
3. Deduct 7% which will be your percentage/pay on Payment processed
4. Forward balance after deduction of percentage/pay to

any of the offices you will be contacted to send payment to.(Payment is
to be forwarded either by Money Gramm or Western Union Money Transfer).
Local Money transfers take barely hours, so it will give us a
possibility to get customer's payment almost immediately.

For example you've got 20,000.00USD you take your income: 1,400.00 USD
Send to us: 18,600.00 USD First month you will have 15-20 transactions on
20,000.00-50,000.00 USD so you may calculate your income.For example 18
transactions on 20,000.00 USD gives you 25,200.00 USD per month After
establishing a close co-operation with us you'll be able to operate with larger
orders and you'll be able to earn more.

Our payments will be issued out in your name and you can have them
cashed in your bank or other Cashing Services, Payment could be made into your
credit card.Deduct your weekly salary and forward the balance to the company via
western union money transfer or money gramme money transfer We understand it is
an unusual and incredible job position. This job takes only 3-7 hours per week.

You'll have a lot of free time doing another job, you'll get good income and regular job.But this job is very challenging and you should understand it.We are looking only for the worker who satisfies our requirements and will be an earnest assistant.We are glad to offer this job position to you. If you feel that you are a serious and earnest worker and you want to work for SYNERGY OIL AND GAS LTD, kindly send me following For easy communication
Your name:
Your Address:
Your Phone and Fax Numbers:.

Regards,
Mike Jason

Respond to this message   
SCAM ALERT

July 28 2012, 9:01 PM 

Respond to this message   
tu

January 13 2012, 1:45 PM 

Basil vs Wenge - Morobe Regional
Sinclar vs Bath Philemon - Lae Open

Respond to this message   
Observer

January 13 2012, 2:09 PM 

Bart and Bob and B Brothers , not possible
Hmmmmmmm.............Sam Not sure of him , he got sometings to hide.

Respond to this message   
Meri Wau

January 13 2012, 2:40 PM 

What rubbish! What has Sam got to hide?He probably won't risk contesting the Morobe Governor's seat as he has a lot to do in his own electorate and can be more helpful to us as a Senior Minister.Also as a Governor,he cannot be a Minister.
In spite of what some of you say,and bearing in mind that no-one is loved by everyone,his Bulolo Seat is secure.He hasn't done much for us in Wau but you cann't do everything in a 5 year period and we will just have to hope that he won't forget us in the next five years.He certainly has done more for us than anyone else ever did.
Wait and watch him thump his opponents and I can tell you now that there certainly won't be 42 challengers for the seat as he is doing a good job.

Respond to this message   
Observer

January 14 2012, 8:57 AM 

Sam has yet to clear the air around him over his involvement in the Jet and money transportation over Indonesian air space. He is a good man , so why is he keeping so quiet?? I know the majority of Morobe Population are rural and will vote for him, he will win, no doubt, I bet 100% in that, Meri Wau, but when he is found to be along side the corrupt leaders, then it is a worry.

The Indonesians knew that the falcon was carrying a large amount of money on board (money laundering) and other persons on the flight other than our Ministers thus there were jet fighters.

Idnonesians are not fools, they wouldn't launch their jet fighters to tail our Falcon on 29 November 2011 unless there is somethning serious. It cost them a lot per hour to fly those jet fighters , so there must be something Sam is not telling us.

And they ( Indo) can come up with many excuses as cover up statements to cover their real reason for their actions, just like we watch on TV/Movie on how inteligence network do cover stories to water-down any tensions; these are real in real life situations to protect diplomatice ties etc.

After all, Im only one person, it take thoudsands to vote him, and you and others will definately vote him so why should you ( Meri Wau) boarder about my comments.

Respond to this message   
Meri Wau

January 14 2012, 9:57 AM 

Observer,I don't bother about your comments at all.I actually enjoy discussion and a good argument.It is about the only time I am actually sorry that I don't have a husband to argue with.It is good for the blood.
I probably do jump to Sam Basil's defence as I feel he is serving us well and gets some unfair criticism although criticism can be constructive.
We all have concerns about the mystery surrounding the flight with Belden Namah and co.Sam was only a passenger on the flight and not the originator of the whole exercise and can hardly be held accountable although the silence over the whole matter most have made him quite uncomfortable.Probably none of them knew who was the other passenger-he was possibly introduced as an Indo businessman and his name would not have been familiar to anyone.....
Now it is up to Belden Namah to come clean about the whole matter but I would doubt that we will ever know the real story although the fact of the matter is that there is a lot of controversy about this man and perhaps he should be persona non grata in PNG instead of being given instant residency(if what I read on PNG Blogs is true).

Respond to this message   
Observer

January 14 2012, 10:54 AM 

Yes, Meri Wau,
you are correct in did, no one is perfect , at Least Sam has shown good leadership. Its just the issues of bad apples.

Respond to this message   
tu

January 13 2012, 1:46 PM 

Basil vs Wenge - Morobe Regional
Sinclar vs Bath Philemon - Lae Open

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

March 28 2012, 11:34 PM 

Cannot agree more. Bob Sinclair for 2012. PERIOD!

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Re: Morobe Regional: Sir Bob Sinclair versus Luther Wenge

October 6 2011, 7:43 PM 

We need a morobean to run the province.. Not a wealthy business man in Lae

Respond to this message   

< Previous Page 1 2 3 4 56 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Momase Forum