<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Momase Forum  

Morobe Regional: Sir Bob Sinclair versus Luther Wenge

September 8 2011 at 12:40 AM
4 Mile 

Sir Bob is running against Luther Wenge and Wenge is going to go down. Another 5 years and still bad roads, bad services, and Wenge doesn't care.

The Menyama's who turned out to vote for Wenge are going to vote against him now because even their road hasn't been fixed by Wenge.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

Wenge needs to go!

September 12 2011, 6:17 PM 

Wenge is a loser. The roads in Morobe are still crap and the services are still falling apart even though Morobe has the second highest budget in the country. Wenger is a loser. Morobe needs someone who has a good business track record to come in and to focus on fixing roads and improving the delivery of basic services. Sir Bob Sinclair has my vote!

Respond to this message   
please more info!

Re: Wenge needs to go!

September 13 2011, 6:36 AM 

And what, may I ask, are Bob Sinclair's PROVEN qualifications with regard to public service? Let's not make another Kela Smith mistake.

Too many businessmen become politicians in order to enrichen their private business for 5 years. That's hardly better than Wenge's stealing.

Please elaborate. I assume that you know something about the person you're supporting and not just blindly mimicing people and supporting Sinclair.

Respond to this message   
Braddock

Maski Nau,,Em Samting Blong Nalu Ya!

September 15 2011, 1:15 PM 

Read my message title,,the option for the regional post has been already clear and taken..wenge is just passing time tasol until 2012 election,,,

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Re: Maski Nau,,Em Samting Blong Nalu Ya!

September 16 2011, 8:20 PM 

I see, reason why his trowin money around

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Re: Maski Nau,,Em Samting Blong Nalu Ya!

October 5 2011, 4:50 PM 

Whose nalu?

Respond to this message   
ice@lae.com

plate rice

October 5 2011, 10:13 PM 

its better 2 try other fud rather den jst 2 eat da same fud like kumu mosong al year round...you wat i mean

Respond to this message   
kumu mosong

Re: plate rice

November 20 2011, 10:23 AM 

Try pidgin, we do not understand your broken english

Respond to this message   
2 much fud in da maus??????

November 20 2011, 1:30 PM 

Surely, you're not what is called an "educated elite"? Are you one of the people we always talk up as being he "future leaders of our country"????? Surely not???

Respond to this message   
Mike Jason

July 28 2012, 9:01 PM 

Dear Sir/Madam,
Would u like to work online from Home/Temporarily and get paid weekly?we are glad to offer you for a job position at our company, SYNERGY OIL AND GAS LTD. We need someone to work for the company as a Representative/Book keeper in the Sedney, AU.This is in view of our not having an office presently in the Sedney, AU. You dont need to have an Office and this certainly wont disturb any form of work you have going at the moment.

Our integrated Oil and Gas marketing operations for the world's leading
suppliers. Order processing,production monitoring and process flow are
seamlessly integrated through a company-wide computer network.

1 The average monthly income is about 20,000.00 USD to 50,000.00 USD.
2 No form of investments from you
3 This job takes only 1-3 hours per day

About the job We have sales representatives all over the world to distribute our products.You know, that it's not easy to start a business in a new market (being the Sedney, AU). There are hundreds of competitors, close direct contacts between suppliers and customers and other difficulties, which impede our sales promotion.We have decided to deliver the products upfront,it's very risky but it should push up sales on 25 percent.Thus we need to get payments for our products as soon as it possible.
Unfortunately we are unable to open Bank Accounts in Australia without first registering the company name. Presently with the amount of Orders we have, we cannot put them on hold. For fear of loosing the customers out rightly.

Secondly we cannot cash these payments from the US soon enough, as
international Checkstake about 14 working days for cash to be made
available.We lose about 175,000 USD of net income each month because we
have money transfer delays*Your task is to coordinate payments from
customers and help us with the payment process.

You are not involved in any sales. Our makes direct contact for sales of
products. Once orders are received and sorted we deliver the product to a
customer.The customer receives and checks the products.

After this has been done the customer has to pay for the products.About
90 percent of our customers prefer to pay by crediting of credit card, through
Certified Cashier Checks and Money orders based on the amount involved.
Your Task We have decided to open this new job position for solving this problem.
Your tasks are;
1. Receive payment from Customers
2. Cash Payment at your Bank
3. Deduct 7% which will be your percentage/pay on Payment processed
4. Forward balance after deduction of percentage/pay to

any of the offices you will be contacted to send payment to.(Payment is
to be forwarded either by Money Gramm or Western Union Money Transfer).
Local Money transfers take barely hours, so it will give us a
possibility to get customer's payment almost immediately.

For example you've got 20,000.00USD you take your income: 1,400.00 USD
Send to us: 18,600.00 USD First month you will have 15-20 transactions on
20,000.00-50,000.00 USD so you may calculate your income.For example 18
transactions on 20,000.00 USD gives you 25,200.00 USD per month After
establishing a close co-operation with us you'll be able to operate with larger
orders and you'll be able to earn more.

Our payments will be issued out in your name and you can have them
cashed in your bank or other Cashing Services, Payment could be made into your
credit card.Deduct your weekly salary and forward the balance to the company via
western union money transfer or money gramme money transfer We understand it is
an unusual and incredible job position. This job takes only 3-7 hours per week.

You'll have a lot of free time doing another job, you'll get good income and regular job.But this job is very challenging and you should understand it.We are looking only for the worker who satisfies our requirements and will be an earnest assistant.We are glad to offer this job position to you. If you feel that you are a serious and earnest worker and you want to work for SYNERGY OIL AND GAS LTD, kindly send me following For easy communication
Your name:
Your Address:
Your Phone and Fax Numbers:.

Regards,
Mike Jason

Respond to this message   
SCAM ALERT

July 28 2012, 9:01 PM 

Respond to this message   
tu

January 13 2012, 1:45 PM 

Basil vs Wenge - Morobe Regional
Sinclar vs Bath Philemon - Lae Open

Respond to this message   
Observer

January 13 2012, 2:09 PM 

Bart and Bob and B Brothers , not possible
Hmmmmmmm.............Sam Not sure of him , he got sometings to hide.

Respond to this message   
Meri Wau

January 13 2012, 2:40 PM 

What rubbish! What has Sam got to hide?He probably won't risk contesting the Morobe Governor's seat as he has a lot to do in his own electorate and can be more helpful to us as a Senior Minister.Also as a Governor,he cannot be a Minister.
In spite of what some of you say,and bearing in mind that no-one is loved by everyone,his Bulolo Seat is secure.He hasn't done much for us in Wau but you cann't do everything in a 5 year period and we will just have to hope that he won't forget us in the next five years.He certainly has done more for us than anyone else ever did.
Wait and watch him thump his opponents and I can tell you now that there certainly won't be 42 challengers for the seat as he is doing a good job.

Respond to this message   
Observer

January 14 2012, 8:57 AM 

Sam has yet to clear the air around him over his involvement in the Jet and money transportation over Indonesian air space. He is a good man , so why is he keeping so quiet?? I know the majority of Morobe Population are rural and will vote for him, he will win, no doubt, I bet 100% in that, Meri Wau, but when he is found to be along side the corrupt leaders, then it is a worry.

The Indonesians knew that the falcon was carrying a large amount of money on board (money laundering) and other persons on the flight other than our Ministers thus there were jet fighters.

Idnonesians are not fools, they wouldn't launch their jet fighters to tail our Falcon on 29 November 2011 unless there is somethning serious. It cost them a lot per hour to fly those jet fighters , so there must be something Sam is not telling us.

And they ( Indo) can come up with many excuses as cover up statements to cover their real reason for their actions, just like we watch on TV/Movie on how inteligence network do cover stories to water-down any tensions; these are real in real life situations to protect diplomatice ties etc.

After all, Im only one person, it take thoudsands to vote him, and you and others will definately vote him so why should you ( Meri Wau) boarder about my comments.

Respond to this message   
Meri Wau

January 14 2012, 9:57 AM 

Observer,I don't bother about your comments at all.I actually enjoy discussion and a good argument.It is about the only time I am actually sorry that I don't have a husband to argue with.It is good for the blood.
I probably do jump to Sam Basil's defence as I feel he is serving us well and gets some unfair criticism although criticism can be constructive.
We all have concerns about the mystery surrounding the flight with Belden Namah and co.Sam was only a passenger on the flight and not the originator of the whole exercise and can hardly be held accountable although the silence over the whole matter most have made him quite uncomfortable.Probably none of them knew who was the other passenger-he was possibly introduced as an Indo businessman and his name would not have been familiar to anyone.....
Now it is up to Belden Namah to come clean about the whole matter but I would doubt that we will ever know the real story although the fact of the matter is that there is a lot of controversy about this man and perhaps he should be persona non grata in PNG instead of being given instant residency(if what I read on PNG Blogs is true).

Respond to this message   
Observer

January 14 2012, 10:54 AM 

Yes, Meri Wau,
you are correct in did, no one is perfect , at Least Sam has shown good leadership. Its just the issues of bad apples.

Respond to this message   
tu

January 13 2012, 1:46 PM 

Basil vs Wenge - Morobe Regional
Sinclar vs Bath Philemon - Lae Open

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

March 28 2012, 11:34 PM 

Cannot agree more. Bob Sinclair for 2012. PERIOD!

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Re: Morobe Regional: Sir Bob Sinclair versus Luther Wenge

October 6 2011, 7:43 PM 

We need a morobean to run the province.. Not a wealthy business man in Lae

Respond to this message   
Meri Wau

Dear Anonymous

October 10 2011, 11:54 AM 

You already have one-are you happy?Vote him back if you think he is so good.

Respond to this message   
TarakaRats

October 10 2011, 12:08 PM 

Anon, you are dummy! Morobean or no Morobean. We needed change..Take this animistic, stoneage mentality to bumbu river and flush it down.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

March 28 2012, 11:37 PM 

Sir Bob for 2012.

Respond to this message   
musmus of eriku

Sir Bob too old

October 10 2011, 2:40 PM 

have any of you seen sir bob lately???yupla ai pas o man yah lapun nogut tru ba go mekim wanem lo parliament.Nogat tru narapla candidate gen blo salensim Luther?

Respond to this message   
my dream

Morobe Province's next leader

October 10 2011, 5:29 PM 

I think the people of Lae deserve another corrupt leader who gets a zillion to fix the roads and pockets a big chunk of that money.

Respond to this message   
Potehole

Re: Morobe Province's next leader

October 26 2011, 9:05 PM 

The latest I heard is that Bob Sinclair might actually stand for Lae Open challenging Bart...they used to be mates but I am not sure what went wrong.

Respond to this message   
Waigani Rat

Sir Bob to contest Huon???

October 28 2011, 8:11 AM 

I have heard in the corridors of power down here in corrupt Port Moresby that Bob and Bart are still friends.

Bob might be contesting Huon Open and Bart Lae open under the same party.

Does this mean that it will be Alen Sako against Wenge in the Morobe seat? Upla ol poro lo Lae harim tu o nogat?

Respond to this message   
PAININ WENGE

WHERE THE HELL IS WENGE IN LAE's UPROAR??

November 8 2011, 11:28 AM 

YUPLA OL MOROBE EYE OP NOW!!!! RAUSIM WENGE...YUSIM MONEY BLO MOROBE TUMAS LONG KISIM BIKNEM LON COUNTRY NA INO TINGIM OL MOROBE PEOPLE....HE CAN NOT BRING HIMSELF DOWN TO THE STREETS OF LAE TO TAKE CONTROL OF WHAT IS TRULY A MOROBE ISSUE (YOUTHS FIGHTING FOR ACTIONS TO BE TAKEN BY AUTHORITIES REGARDING THE RATE OF CRIME IN LAE)....

LOOK AT HIM, BIK TAIM MAUS MAUS NA INO FIT LON ACTION......

IS HE SOMEWHERE STRATEGISING FOR HIS NEXT ELECTION CAMPAIGN???? BAI KISIM LON WHERE??? OL LAIN BAI VOTE YA PAINIM EM STAP!!!!

Respond to this message   
Turbo

Re: WHERE THE HELL IS WENGE IN LAE's UPROAR??

November 8 2011, 11:42 PM 

Wenge will not openly take action nor condemn the actions ...why? because that is his election strategy right there - he wins by getting votes from the outter parts and rural areas of Morobe - not Lae City. This uprising is Morobe against the Highlands so he won't say much against his Morobe voters. There you go ...Luther Wenge has started his election campaigns already. And despite what the people of Lae city say about the roads, lawlessness etc, this type of Ethnic bond runs deeper than all over the above issues so Wenge has a good chance of winning back, this time with a greater margin if this ethnic tension continues into next year and to the elections - and I am sure that will be the strategy by Pro-Morobean's to keep the fire going for as long as they can. Morobeans in this situation will feel safer with a Morobean leader in power. Not any white or highlander as Governor.Welcome to PNG Politics

Respond to this message   
TarakaRats

November 9 2011, 10:54 AM 

Turbo...trupela tok yu wokim.

Respond to this message   
Acting Morobe

Empty Drum Makes A Lot of Noices

November 9 2011, 12:41 PM 

Wenge is making alot of noices without any actions.

Respond to this message   
TarakaRats

Re: Empty Drum Makes A Lot of Noices

November 9 2011, 2:24 PM 

Yupela morobe must givim plenti empty drum long em long mekim bikpela noise yet.

Respond to this message   

January 6 2012, 2:13 PM 

Wenger is not from Lae, He from Enga, adopted ny Morobean

Respond to this message   
Meri nabak

to MANGI LAE

June 25 2012, 1:11 PM 

"MANGI LAE" DO YOU REALLY KNOW WENGE'S FAMILY BACKGROUND???
HARIM EM PURE NABAK (MAMA KARIM M LO KISTUEN,NABAK LLG,NAWAEB DISTRICT IN THE LAND OF MOROBE)SAPOS YU NO SAVE..SO JUST SHUT THE HECK UP IF YOU DONT KNOW HIM..:@@@@

Respond to this message   
ask Wenge yurself!

Re: to MANGI LAE

June 26 2012, 4:36 AM 

We do know him. He was an Engan adopted into a Morobe family. If you wanna confirm that fact, ask him yourself, laka!

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Re: to MANGI LAE

June 27 2012, 11:15 AM 

hahahahaha!! Where's your prove for that??? stop wishing he's from Enga!! M man morobe na Ba u makim wane??? Skin pen yah!! lol

Respond to this message   

response

January 6 2012, 2:10 PM 

Bart is not contesting - thats all

Respond to this message   

November 18 2011, 6:27 PM 

Here is my comment after reading all the postings

1. Bob Sinclaire can never be the Morobe Governor. He demonstrated this to us during the construction of the Hidden Valley Gold Mine by under paying his predominantly Morobe work force.
2. Bob Sinclaire built his empire by single handedly plundering the exotic forest of Morobe. We cannot allow him to exploit us further.
3. Luther Wenge's time is up, he is an Engan acting to be a Morobe. He became a mortal sin to us Morobe when he was adopted by the parents of Kennedy Wenge.
4. Luther Wenge's leadership has seen the exploitation of AHI customer land through his wantok Mape Kupo an Engan who was acting on behalf of the MPA to sell the land in and around the city.
5. Morobe must appoint a Morobe, we have the likes of Manasupe Zurenuo'c and others who are capable of handling the leadership of Morobe

Respond to this message   
curious

November 19 2011, 6:54 AM 

EXOTIC forests of Morobe? How are they exotic?

Did Bob Sinclair destroy the forests of Markham valley?

Respond to this message   
TarakaRats

November 19 2011, 8:29 AM 

Its interesting to learn that Luther is Engan. If its true, my suspicion can rest in peace.

Respond to this message   
:-)

Luther Wenge was born an Engan????!!!!!!!!!!!

November 19 2011, 9:23 AM 

When you try to discuss things with Wenge, does anyone know how he responds? Does he tend to respond to debate and criticism in the usual Engan way, which is not to use logic, but rather, to just start talking faster and faster, louder and louder to drown out the opposing viewpoints? :-)

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Re: Luther Wenge was born an Engan????!!!!!!!!!!!

June 27 2012, 11:34 AM 

Do you know the behaviour,personality and lifestyle of all the Morobean villages??? Not all Morobeans are the same calm people. There are some people that have exceptional behaviours for instance,Wenge. Don't make conclusions here.

Respond to this message   

November 27 2011, 7:32 PM 

I hate to deviate from this discussion but I must answer the question of Morobe's exotic forest.

Lae Builders Construction, owned by Bob Sinclaire has been harvesting rosewood, kwila and ton from Morobe and exporting them to his US factory to make furniture. Markham represent a portion of Morobe.

Timber from Morobe also helped his construction and furnishing business in Lae and PNG.

Now, he can retire to wherever he came from. We do not need his leadership in Morobe.

Next please.

Respond to this message   
Just Meri

Forget Sir Bob

December 18 2011, 9:29 AM 

Sir Bob is a very old man and needs all his strength to keep his Singapore/Chinese young and beautiful
latest woman happy. He discarded the one tru Lady Lan for this young goldigger. We dont need any more Politicians bordering on Paedophilea in Parliament. Lets move on and get young decent people in office. Even Sam Basil has now let power go to his head. If he wants to get re elected he needs to get his arse back to Morobe and stop chasing after O`Neill and look after the people he is elected to look after. Another one becoming a big head.

Respond to this message   
Forget what you said

Re: Forget Sir Bob

December 18 2011, 9:33 AM 

I hate to inform you but I've been told that Basil spends quite a bit of time in Morobe, at least in his area.

Secondly, Bob Sinclair has stated repeatedly that he's not running, that he's too old. So why are people like you still acting like he is?

Respond to this message   
Meri Wau

Basil

December 18 2011, 12:25 PM 

Up until recent events requiring his presence in Moresby,Sam Basil spent every weekend in the village.
Sir Bob Sinclair will still be a force to be reckoned with in Huon.
New Genberation Party all the way!

Respond to this message   

Re: Basil

December 19 2011, 4:53 PM 

Meri Wau do you know when the New Generation Party Convention will be held?

Respond to this message   
Meri Wau

New Generation Party

December 19 2011, 8:13 PM 

No idea but I guess it should be soon.I hope others share my belief( and hope) that NGP will do better this time around.I really do believe in what they stand for and although I have no intention of standing for election myself,I hope they do get a lot of support

Respond to this message   
Truth Hurts

Re: New Generation Party

December 20 2011, 12:58 PM 

Until the New Generation Party can find ways to buy votes or stuff ballot boxes in the upcoming election (or sell their ideals to the devil in return for campaign money) there is no possible way that they can do well.

NO POSSIBLE WAY!

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

January 20 2012, 1:32 PM 

Meri Wau,
I guess you were the one who contested under this party for Bulolo Open Seat in the last election (2007). NGP boasts of having policies that promises hope for our future generation but ironically is being led by an old aging leader who thinks that he understands what the aspirations of our new generation of people are today. Would have been better if the party leadership was relinquished to a younger member of the party after the 2007 election to show that NGP was serious about promoting new ideas with new out-look. No wonder the younger MPs deserted the party to join other prospective parties where there might be a chance for them to prove their worth and also grow their leadership skills on a national level. With this set-back, NGP could struggle to win more seats in the coming general elections.

Respond to this message   
Meri Wau

January 20 2012, 6:58 PM 

You are right but what can I say?
I also think that as a new party they didnt have alot of money but I never asked them for any anyway as I didn't believe in lavish campaigns in rural areas and it would have been wasted on me as Sam Basil was probably destined to win and was the best person.
Having said that,I don't think a lot of money was spent on the campaign of the party leader either.
There does come a time when an ageing leader should step down(as is now shown with Sir Michael Somare) but it is up to the people to make the choice of youth over tried and tested experience.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

January 23 2012, 10:08 AM 

Meri Wau,

Now that I know who you are, I can see why you go on defensive for Sam Basil on almost evru single issue raised against him. An interesting point to note. Just be sure that you provide some advise to your die-hard MP to get real with issues affecting his people on the ground (in Bulolo). The Sepik care centre is 2years now and conditions are worse for any human beings to continue living in that state without Sam and his administration addressing their state of affairs. How can he embark on fixing Lae's ethnic crisis/fights when his back yard is unattended to. Environmental issues of Watut river is unsettled and people living along the river are suffering the impact of the hidden valley mine waste being flushed down the river system. He was very vocal once about the issue and threaten to take MMJV to court over this. The Kumalu river problem that is causing ahvoc to the traffic and the travelling public. When will a new road be constructed as a bypass. The general road failures in the entire district is crying out for the MPs attention but despite the establishment of the so-called Bulolo Road maintanance Unit not much is being done to improve the stae of the rural roads as well as Bulolo and Wau town roads.
Please speak to your good MP to come down from where he is and address these pressing issues. I think you will make a good adviser for him.

Lastly I think from now on everything you say in support of Mr. Basil will be taken as bias given your close relationship with the MP.

Respond to this message   
Meri Wau

January 23 2012, 10:34 AM 

Bias you may call it but I would never support someone if I didn't believe in them.
You are right about the Care Centre,it is a disgrace but what can Sam Basil do?
There comes a time when people have to take control of their own lives.
If an individuals house burns down tomorrow,does anyone come and give them breakfast,lunch and dinner for years afterwards(I know this is no longer happenening but it did happen for a long time)?They are still given shelter.
Sam gave them passage home and some cash in hand and most of them are now back in Bulolo having used the cash to buy buai in Madang and sell it upon their return,or use it in other ways.Most of them did not want to return as they consider Bulolo to be their home.Don't think I don't feel sorry for them as I do but I don't even see an answer here and it is a perfect example of how people love to become dependent.
I feel that PNGFP should take some responsibility here,at least for those of their employees who are at the Care Centre.I asked them myself but they disagreed with me.They are a big timber company with massive timber yards and lots of land in Bulolo.I suggested they build long houses(dongas) down in their compound area or nearby and their answer was there is no infrastructure there.That was a very poor excuse as there is water and power(don't forget they own the power in our area) and a road already.They could have whacked up some accommodation very quickly.
There are PNGFP employees who actually resigned their jobs at the time to go and stay fulltime at the Care Centre.You know this is true.
About the Environment case against MMJV.This is still a case but against the advice of the Memeber,many people accepted a piddling little cash compensation payout.I myself was affected and am still waiting for MMJV to fix the mess in my family compound(6 years later)as I didn't think it was right for me to ask for compensation and MMJV did agree to do make reparation.
There are a lot of issues and I do agree that Wau and Bulolo don't get much of a look-in but Bulolo is a company owned town and most of it is taken care of by PNGFP as it belongs to them.For Wau,we hope that we will one day get to the top of the list.
I get no favours from Sam Basil and would neither ask nor expect them.I defend him because he is the best we have had and abusinessman makes a much better politician than an ex-Public servant or a villager.Whether or not he is re-elected is up to you guys.

Respond to this message   
Meri Wau

Kumalu By-Pass

January 23 2012, 10:41 AM 

Didn't you read and rejoice that a budject allocation was made for this in the recently released budjet?
I do know that in the past couple of years Arthur Somare did promise our MP that this would be funded as it does cost a massive amount of money to keep this road open.This did not happen under the Somare Gov't but it is happening now.
The Kumalu problem is not a new one and various past Members did nothing.Now,before the end of Sam Basil's first term in parliament K19 million has been made available to fix this problem.What more can you ask for?Sadly,wheels in the Gov't move very slowly and it will take some months for tenders etc to be called and work to start.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

December 23 2011, 8:41 AM 

Where is Sam Basil??? we do not see him in Bulolo

Respond to this message   
understand what ministers do!

December 23 2011, 12:38 PM 

He's now a national minister. His top priority should be to look after the national interest, not worrying about all the begging and complaining at the local level.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

December 23 2011, 5:09 PM 

Now a minister while Bulolo rots eh?? we should kick him out in 2012.

Respond to this message   
Meri Wau

December 23 2011, 6:42 PM 

And who do you think could do a better job?

Respond to this message   
precious

December 23 2011, 8:17 PM 

Undoubtedly God could.

Respond to this message   
Asa Sumba

too bad

March 28 2012, 10:27 PM 

Luther Wenge is a type of creature known for his propensity to lie, exaggerate, embellish, and use all kinds of hysterical or bombastic attention-getting.

Your rhetoric leaves a lot to be desired. You seem an intelligent person with serious mental ATTITUDE.

I would rather give my vote to any Papua New Guinean with the spirit to develop Morobe what Morobeans have failed miserably.

Stop going against the tide. You are in PNG, not the republic of Congo.Get real.

Respond to this message   
Kande Kulung

Sir Bob Sinclair feathering his own nest

December 20 2011, 1:09 PM 

Morobe folks, this is to advise that Sir Bob is contesting the Huon Gulf Open seat and not the Morobe Regional Seat. Luther Wenge will lose to an excellent candidate from Waria.

Respond to this message   
Kulaus

Re: Sir Bob Sinclair feathering his own nest

December 20 2011, 1:41 PM 

An excellent candidate from Waria? Would that be the candidate who apparently has presided over UNITECH becoming such a financial disaster that no outside auditor will even touch its books?
Or maybe your talking about another excellent candidate from Waria?

Respond to this message   
Kande Kulung

Not the Unitech fella

December 20 2011, 3:10 PM 

Not that failure at Unitech who contested in 2007...., we all know this particular guy made a mess of the accounts up there & collaborated with dubious companies like Kuima Security to fleece Unitech. No, not him.

Respond to this message   
Meri Lae

DUBIOUS

January 8 2013, 2:39 PM 

When yu say dubious, you must be a very sucessfull bussiness person living a A GRADE life Kuima trim tasol

Respond to this message   
uni

Re: Not the Unitech fella

January 24 2013, 6:00 PM 

You must be talking about their registrar (former) by name of Alan Sako?

Respond to this message   
2nd Street Rat

Sir Bob & Luther Wenge are self-fish con artists

December 20 2011, 3:38 PM 

Sir Bob is contesting the elections to make more money for himself. It is understood that he will nominate for the Huon Gulf Open seat which coincidently hosts a large portion of the Wafi mine project. Lae Builders, his company, are bidding for massive contracts for this project so one wonders whether Sir Bob is entering politics with a good heart to help our people or just to fill his back pocket with more money. Historically, Sir Bob does not have a generous heart nor does he give a damn if our community is faced with a natural disaster or hundreds of people are displaced by ethnic clashes in the settlements. We are aware of large companies in Lae who donate generous amounts of goods and money to support victims of disaster and ethnic violence but Sir Bob hardly raises a hand or commit to community and public request for help or assistance. Sir Bob is a larger than life figure in Morobe and he is no saint but a greedy; unscrupulous; power hungry & ambitious individual living in disguise as a "National" in our community. We have to wake up to this fake and vote in our own kind and an individual who must have high ethics; integrity; good education with an open mind; strong Christine background & a geniune desire to bring development into our province and raise the living standard of our people. For without these kind of credentials then rich individuals like Sir Bob will hoodwink our people; rip us off our resources and depart our shores when it is convenient for him.

Luther Wenge is a wanker so there is no point in raising an arguement about him because it will be a waste of time. He will lose anyway so it is better to save our breath for the next topic on our province.

Respond to this message   
NOT ONLY SELFISH BUT CORRUPT

Re: Sir Bob & Luther Wenge are self-fish con artists

December 20 2011, 3:47 PM 

I agree with you completely. Well said, mate, well said.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

January 10 2012, 7:51 PM 

there are big wafi contracts yet and lbc won't get a look in unless they have a papa graun partner.

Respond to this message   
Luth

Sir. Sinclair Vs Lutheran population not Wenge

January 27 2012, 3:22 AM 

In this case, Wenge will regain is seat because Morobe people traditionally are always stick with the full blooded Morobeans. That is the technical knock out for Sir. Sinclair. If you are Sinclair fans try to discourage him to run against any Morobean. I am not making this up, it is true that Morobe tradition sticked with their belief system...the Lutheran population are answer to Wenge's victory.

Respond to this message   
Tru Morobean Luth

RE: Sir Sinclair Vs Lutheran Population No We

January 27 2012, 7:01 AM 

Luth,

True Lutherans will vote for person with Godly character , not Sinclair or Wenge
True Luthrean do not judge people by their own opinions, but by God's opinion and perspective.

So get your christianity principles right, do not boast about your irresponsible and unspiritualism and hang the shame on Morobean Lutherans.

Luther Wenge stinks, all Lutherans of PNG Know that, Not to mention his involvement in the politics and lobbying coupled with bribery and supply of acohols to the eligible synod voters for bishop's election. We all saw that during the synod. How can this be hiden. Even the electrol offical were bribed .

We do not need to vote an Acting Morobe and strongpla Engan to represent us. And That goes for Kelly Naru ( from Simbu )as well . Stop using the old dirty tricks that Wenge used. He knows that Morobeans value Luthern Church and so to get their support, he has to associate himself with the church by any way he can - You are no different to King Saul . We do not need your sacrifices, God needs your obedience . As prophet Samuel once saidth to king Saul , " better to Obey your God than to offer him Sacrfices?"

Wenge has lost God's favour, He is also behaving long-long and making foolish decisions like King Saul after God's favour lifted off him and went to young David, the shephard boy .So let God alone judge Wenge if he will win or not.

Respond to this message   
Nego

Re: RE: Sir Sinclair Vs Lutheran Population No We

January 28 2012, 4:57 AM 

I agree Wenge is stinks, but Morobean love him to dead because he helped many of the rural Lutheran population to send their kids to university through the scholarship he established. Many of the students are doctors, lawyers, educators, engineers, accountants, managers, scientist, and you named it in the academic categories. There is no other better way to find someone to replace him. He gave hope of education to rural populated area children to have decent education. Without him, there is no education breathing in the area I mentioned.
I knew what you meant, God is important and so do God's way and right person to beat him in this election. I understand the total idea where you coming from, but the deal is people who suffering the most to pay their children universities and technical college fees he deliver them. That's how he became paramount deliverer to particularly the bush parents, mountaineers, remote areas, rural, poorer, and uneducated bush people of Morobe to send their only educated child to the college. He made a huge impact and differences to the rural people than any other Morobe governors in the past.
People are judging him from so many errors he done which as human we all have failures, but can we change from that errors, of course we can change by using right judgment when making decision. I think Morobe need to be proud of him to sent those who can bring back or contributing back to the province which these kids were not having means to further their studies at first, Wenge rescue them and made them who they are. It takes ideas and innovation to gear up certain project and initiatives for the long-term use which Governor Wenge has invested to the long-term use the future of Morobe people.

Respond to this message   
Tru Morobean Luth

Re: Re:Re sir Sinclair Vs Luth Popolation

January 28 2012, 6:39 AM 

Nego,

Thats what being a leader is all about, he has to do something so we can honour him for that, what did your expect him to do, just sit around, obviously not, so he has done his part. His time is over , give chance to other young leaders.

His education policy has been proven sucess, so it is likely to contine, no doubt. He does not need to be there to make it work.

And what about the sales of land in Lae city to his wantoks ( Engans especially), is that ok ?

My friends, Im not a businessperson, Im just a young professional individual , but I have saved and used all the banking and finance system available and made my way to atleast own some properties in Lae and POM to compare and compete with the highlanders in Lae, I wonder how many of our perople are able to compete with them on our own land. and your favourite Wenge has not facilated for our people to venture in this area, instead he is assisting others to occupy our land . And so he failed to create a balance in his education policy, he is creating professionals , but they will have no place to stand on when they return. The last time I went to lands dept in Lae, I was told that most vacant land I enquire about are all gone ! Can you tell Wenge to add on his policies that priority should be given to Morobe people and not HIS ( other) people.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Re: Re:Re sir Sinclair Vs Luth Popolation

January 28 2012, 3:38 PM 

Young leaders must earn it by proving themselves to the community. It’s not good to spoon feeding them, they must work their way up. Sometimes young leaders were not using right wisdom to make a fair assessment in terms of confrontation, values, and treat other human with dignity. We have to know politicians are human and they need our respect as well as we need theirs. I think we learned a lot in Supreme Court decision, Sir. Michael Somare, and the new regime disputed where many young leaders’ ethical standard is not relevant to some point. This action made half of the nation for the young leaders and other half for the matured leaders that can control their mouth and actions in the parliament and in publicly. I know it hurts not to raise their voice, but due to the behavioral or mannerism purposes it reflect each leadership and that is very important to set a good example for these very leaders.

Mr. Wenge should by now identify some of the decision he made with Lae’s Land are unconstitutional and leave to land auditing committees hold him accountable.

I support him because of education purposes and proud of young Morobe furthering their education. For other venues that he failed, I think Morobe Provincial government and its leadership can take him to court only if he is legitimately commit this offense.

Friend, your success is amounted to your sacrifice and effort s, you deserve it. However, to compare our highlander brothers/sisters – businessmen/women in this discussion it’s kind of making a boundary between Morobean and the highlanders. I find no boundaries to our highlanders businesses in Morobe Province because majority of their businesses is generating taxes, fees and other incentives that provincial government is getting. I’m for the business that faithfully pays their taxes, not for the unethical businesses (the ones that cannot comply with the business code and regulation) in the province and entire country as well.

Respond to this message   
Nego

Young leaders needs more wisdom to lead

January 28 2012, 3:40 PM 

Young leaders must earn it by proving themselves to the community. It’s not good to spoon feeding them, they must work their way up. Sometimes young leaders were not using right wisdom to make a fair assessment in terms of confrontation, values, and treat other human with dignity. We have to know politicians are human and they need our respect as well as we need theirs. I think we learned a lot in Supreme Court decision, Sir. Michael Somare, and the new regime disputed where many young leaders’ ethical standard is not relevant to some point. This action made half of the nation for the young leaders and other half for the matured leaders that can control their mouth and actions in the parliament and in publicly. I know it hurts not to raise their voice, but due to the behavioral or mannerism purposes it reflect each leadership and that is very important to set a good example for these very leaders.

Mr. Wenge should by now identify some of the decision he made with Lae’s Land are unconstitutional and leave to land auditing committees hold him accountable.

I support him because of education purposes and proud of young Morobe furthering their education. For other venues that he failed, I think Morobe Provincial government and its leadership can take him to court only if he is legitimately commit this offense.

Friend, your success is amounted to your sacrifice and effort s, you deserve it. However, to compare our highlander brothers/sisters – businessmen/women in this discussion it’s kind of making a boundary between Morobean and the highlanders. I find no boundaries to our highlanders businesses in Morobe Province because majority of their businesses is generating taxes, fees and other incentives that provincial government is getting. I’m for the business that faithfully pays their taxes, not for the unethical businesses (the ones that cannot comply with the business code and regulation) in the province and entire country as well.

Respond to this message   
Tru Morobean Luth

You pay whatever price the set

January 28 2012, 4:46 PM 

so you pay what ever the price of goods and services they decide to suit their appetite. The more they occupy, they have more power over prices - simple ecomonics. yes we need tax, but what about the hardship we face due to their business monnopoly?

Im not comparing with them, I was born up there, I like them and have links to them due to my ancestors being one of the first Luth misionaries there. Im seeing this in business point of view.

So you still wanna vote him in despite the illegal land deals. Good on you. Go for it. I hope you wake up one day and realise that Lae is the most strategic city in PNG and you have just woken up fom your dream bed to realise that. hahaha

God Bless

Respond to this message   
Nego

Re: You pay whatever price the set

January 28 2012, 11:31 PM 

I support education policy he had for the Morobe students not his uncertainty. I am an highlander regard Morobe as my home.

Respond to this message   
Tru Morobean Luth

Re:Re You pay whatever price the set

January 29 2012, 8:06 AM 

There you go !

Respond to this message   
New blood

Kelly Naru the Man

February 1 2012, 4:33 PM 

Kelly Naru for Governor for Morobe. Wenge em longlong pinis. Bob has nothingh to offer na lapun pinis.

Kelly is practical and will contribute meaningfully to the leadership of PNG.

Respond to this message   
chon

Re: Kelly Naru the Man

February 1 2012, 4:45 PM 

HOW is he practical? Give some concrete examples so that we know you're not just mauswara and a blind supporter of Kelly.

Respond to this message   
bumbu

Re: Kelly Naru the Man

February 2 2012, 2:13 PM 

Chon,
Stap isi, Naru is a true leader.

Respond to this message   
Observer

Kelly Naru is a RobinHood Type Leader

February 2 2012, 2:45 PM 

Kelly Naru is NOT a RobinHood type leader.

RobinHood Stole from the rich and feed the poor, Naru steal from PNG people's purse facilated by Nape's coruption deal and gives out to make himself feel confortable that he is giving to God

the last time I read the scripture, it say money can't buy forgiveness

Morobeans , Be careful - All his giving in the name of God's offerings are politically motivated , they not CHEERFUL GIVINGS & OFFERINGS as Apostal Paul stated in the scriptures

Respond to this message   
SpyVsSpy

Naru is a hood

February 3 2012, 8:44 AM 

Totally agree with your comments. Please all Morobeans do not be fooled. It is common knowlegde that Naru with the help of Nape has pilfered Parliament's resources over the last few years. No level of philanthropy can deny this fact. Do not forget that Naru has stood for the last 2 or 3 elections and failed miserably. You have to take your hat off though to this new tactic that he's employed. So don't be surprised if stands in this year's election under he's newly acquired label of "Philanthropist Extraordinairre of the Year". Our election laws on bribery and early campaigning will truly be tested if he gets elected.

Respond to this message   
no evidence

Re: Naru is a hood

February 4 2012, 10:23 AM 

Sorry buddy, but 'common knowledge' doesn't mean that it's true. Unless you can come up with more substance to your argument, I think we can all safely conclude that you're just making things up.

Well? We're waiting for some evidence..........

Respond to this message   
Stree Mangi -POM

Re:Re Naru is a Hood

February 4 2012, 2:31 PM 

In PNG, common knowledge of corruptions is almost 85% accurate.
This is PNG, word spreads , what's the use to looking for evidance when judges and lawyers can easily be bribed ?

Respond to this message   
yeah right

Re: Re:Re Naru is a Hood

February 4 2012, 10:01 PM 

What a fool! "almost 85% accurate"? Do you think you're talking to children? You're giving us no evidence at all, only bullcrap!

Respond to this message   
Haha

Welcome to PNG

February 5 2012, 12:47 PM 

Welsome to PNG, lans of the unexpected !

Respond to this message   
SpyVsSpy

evidence not the issue

February 5 2012, 1:53 PM 

Evidence aside, what happens if he stands and wins. You can be sure that election petitions will come out of the woodwork. There is no doubt that his philanthropic gestures maybe in direct breach of the electoral laws. Thus there will be time consuming and costly court actions which does not benefit the people. The only way this could be avoided if the petitioners were to receive timely philanthropical gifts also to dissuade them from pursuing their petitions.

Respond to this message   
Cheater vs Cheater

Re: evidence not the issue

February 5 2012, 2:06 PM 

Its not just Naru, nearly all electorates will suffer massive voter fraud this election. Let's not think it will be limited to a few areas.

May the most effective cheater win!

Respond to this message   
Five Mail

NARU THE MAN

February 8 2012, 6:11 PM 

Kelly Naru is the man.
Forget Wenge and Sinclair.
Bob Sinclair should concetrate on stealing timber in Morobe province and Luther Wenge must become a human rigths lawyer after loosing this elections.
By the way, didnt hear from the good Songan on the recent political crisis.

Respond to this message   
laughing out loud

Re: NARU THE MAN

February 8 2012, 6:21 PM 

Another brainless posting that can't tell us a thing of substance about why they're supporting who they are!

It never ends, does it?

Respond to this message   
5 Mile

Kelly Naru for Governor

February 15 2012, 12:51 PM 

Kelly Naru will win Morobe regional.
It's just simple and a fact.
Sinclair is going for Lae open and the giaman songan is finished.
Em king blo maus wara.
Kell Naru bai win.

Respond to this message   
Buki Pioneer

Morobe Regional

February 25 2012, 10:33 AM 

Maybe a three-horse race twixt Wenge, Naru and Sako? What's the temperature really like?

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Re: Morobe Regional

February 25 2012, 2:27 PM 

Temperature like Nalu

Respond to this message   
temperature is rising 2 degrees per minute

February 25 2012, 6:39 PM 

What a stupid, stupid question. Don't you have any ability in those little brain cells of yours to help keep up a political debate for this race that doesn't look like children were playing marbles? The world reads our postings and think we're all imbeciles who can't even discuss the pros and cons of any of our candidates. All we talk about is temperature! What a laugh!!!!

Respond to this message   
Buki Pioneer

February 25 2012, 7:30 PM 

Oi genius, maybe that was too brief and simple for you! I thought many simple people understood what I was getting at. But I’ll make it a little bit more complex for your superior intellect. I was merely asking about the “political temperature”. I guess I erred in leaving out the “political…” bit, but thank God for google, you may find out what it’s all about.

O lo tok pisin, Morobe Regional Electorate i hot hot lo husat? Is that hard enough for you?

Respond to this message   
Naru for Morobe

dumb head, get ur facts right..

April 29 2012, 9:05 PM 

Naru never stood for more than 2 National Elections. He stood only once for Moresby North East and this is his 2nd attempt. But this time, he will triumph, and that's a win for all Morobe.

Respond to this message   
Naru for Morobe

Naru never stood for more than 2 National Elections. He stood only once for Moresby North East and this is his 2nd attempt. But this time, he will triumph, and that's a win for all Morobe.

Respond to this message   
Naru for Morobe

Respond to this message   
bribery always wins in PNG

Re: dumb head, get ur facts right..

April 29 2012, 9:31 PM 

He will only triumph if he bribes and buys his way to getting enough votes. That's who the winner will be. Are you saying the he has enough money to do this?

Respond to this message   
Naru for Morobe

who say's money can't buy anything?

April 30 2012, 11:23 PM 

who say's mony can't buy anything?
All candidates will be using money, and that's an undisputable fact. This nonsence talk of candidates using money to win, is stupid, because all, not one, will be using money. I must say, it boils down to how one uses his/her money well to win. And that's the name of the game.

Respond to this message   
Naru for Morobe

who say's money can't buy anything?

April 30 2012, 11:28 PM 

who say's mony can't buy anything?
All candidates will be using money, and that's an undisputable fact. This nonsence talk of candidates using money to win, is stupid, because all, not one, will be using money. I must say, it depends on how one uses his/her money wisely and well to win. And that's the essence of the game.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

April 30 2012, 11:34 PM 

who says money can't buy anything?
All candidates will be using money. This is an undisputable fact. This nonsense talk of candidates using money to win, is stupid, because all, not one, will be using money. I must say, it depends on how one uses his/her money wisely and well to win. And that's the essence of the game.....

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

April 30 2012, 11:36 PM 

who says money can't buy anything?
All candidates will be using money. This is an undisputable fact. This nonsense talk of candidates using money to win, is stupid, because all, not one, will be using money. I must say, it depends on how one uses his/her money wisely and well to win. And that's the essence of the game.....

Respond to this message   
Asa Sumba

Re: Sir. Sinclair Vs Lutheran population not Wenge

March 28 2012, 10:37 PM 

Please check your head, or need I say more??

Respond to this message   
asa sumba

March 28 2012, 10:43 PM 

thats crap!period!

Respond to this message   
Drake

Wenge & Bob are the same.

May 1 2012, 1:49 AM 

Both Wenge & Bob have gone pass their use by dates.
Moreover, I hope we should not make the mistake of being remided of our colonial past under our former Kiap & masta (if Bob wins). We are thankful to Bob where he is right now. Politics shouldn't be an Option for him.
We have a lot of right indigenous people around to take Morobe forward in the next 5 years, so let's think big & straight as Morobeans/PNGns, face our own challenges and move on.

Respond to this message   
SNR

To Author

June 25 2012, 1:01 PM 

Please just read what you post...
Theres a channel where the money flows..from the provincial level it goes to the districts, administrators and to people..So can you really justify that Wenge is responsible for the development??? All the districts get their share of the years budget..some of them stuck in somewhere and theres nothing being done to that..Why dont you go to your LLG and see how corupt the people down there are...

Everytime the higher level is critisiced come on people the Governor is there to get money for the province not directly responsible for your districts...check the one next to you..

....MASKI PAIRAP NATING TINGTING NA TOKTOK....

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

June 27 2012, 11:20 AM 

OOOOOppppppppzzzzzzzz WENGE ROCKS..AYE??? LOL

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

August 14 2012, 7:45 PM 

OOPZAZZZZZZZZZ, Wenge lost!

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Morobe Regional: Sir Bob Sinclair versus Luther Wenge