<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Momase Forum  

Ricky Kumung( Madang Regional)

April 12 2012 at 1:16 AM
Ramu Wara 

Please confirm if Ricky Kumung running for the governor seat?

Please confirm.

Thanks

Mangi Ramu

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
anon

baby sense ricky kumung

April 12 2012, 9:26 AM 

yeah em bai run tasol james yali bai kisim

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Are you still betting on that bad loosing horse YALI - You Fool

April 12 2012, 9:30 AM 

Rest of PNG is laughing at you- you fool. Im sure most Madang will not be fool like, but if they wote him, then it will clearly show what Madang People are made of

Respond to this message   
sempipia

Re: Are you still betting on that bad loosing horse YALI - You Fool

April 13 2012, 7:02 AM 

anon yu tok tru oh. mi laik save. plis ol raikos try and be educated. the white kiaps n civilisation has reached your shores for more than 150yrs, by comparison to people of simbai, bundi and even ramu river people. you people are bunch of illiterate dumb maggots in madang. bringim sem long nem madang.

Respond to this message   
Mangi Rai

April 14 2012, 1:11 PM 

Barter and Amet bend their backs for Somare and denied Madang effective Governorship for 10 years. As a result, Madang is falling behine in all levels of development. The once beautiful town has been allowed to be destroyed. Yet we wonder, both of these men served Somare and were in government for almost 10 years. How comes they did not lobby to secure development dollars for Madang? this reflects complete failure by both men.

Performance and delievery is the measure of leadership and not just some big statements. Amet is the worse of all. He talke too much about vision and leadership but he rates very poorly as a leader himself. He made critical errors as the AG and was a complete embarrassment for a former CJ. He is contributing to the confussion in the Somare Camp currently.

Ricky is a smart business man. Outsiders have over taken local Madangs in business etc for a very long time. Madang should be proud of someone like Ricky who is an inspiration to the younger and next generation. The consultancy dollar he makes are what AusAid is willing to pay and most of it goes back to Australia. We should be proud that a PNGean like Ricky is of World class and can get renumerated at that level. At the end of the day, what he makes stays in PNG.

We Madang are not stupids. There is no place for Ambaks and bikheds like Jim Kas and James Yali nor Yama. No space for time wasters like Amen also. We need action and practical leadership and someone like Ricky will no doubht provide that.

We have given enough chances to "kam Man", white skin, na "yes man". We Madang must kamapim trupela leadership and let the rest of PNG and the world take note of us.

Mangi Rai

Respond to this message   
krx

April 16 2012, 12:49 AM 

Confirm if Sir Arnold going for the sumkar Open and not the regional seat

Respond to this message   
tupak

April 16 2012, 3:55 AM 

I think he's actually intending to be at the next Sydney mardi gras parade, participating as an open gay for the first time.

Respond to this message   
krx2

No More of Amet

April 16 2012, 8:32 AM 

He is a living dead..come May 18th he will be dead and gone for ever.
Amen

Respond to this message   
Anon

baby sense ricky kumung

April 16 2012, 8:29 AM 

Bata Ricky as brains but still tattering like baby
We would like to see small talks big actions...and Yali is the man. Who can bulldoze the entire settlement..not waiting for court proceedings..but..YES BULLDOZE before lititagions.

Who can win will in the jail?

Only one man and he is RAI GOD! Yes Yali is back and he shall shape Madang..a truly man of his word.

MM

Respond to this message   
Rai

Baby sense Yali

April 19 2012, 12:00 AM 

Yali em baby sence, what have he done to Madang, the people of Madang are rule by foreigners. algeta store,olgeta hus, olgeta building, olgeta groun long madang ol kai man tasol hi kisim na madang yumi ol papa groun hi cry cry stap. Joe Jeffery blong (enga)go na rounaim peter barter na morine hill long epax hall na yupela stap where. tokim mi wanim pla businees man long madang hi stap.Yali em wokim wanim long madang, just kamap member na bageripam nam blong ymui ol madang, RAPIST. noget sam blong em.
Mandag need to rise up and Ricky Kumung is the man. ARK TAXI & HIRE CARE POM,LAE,RAB,MAD.International Consultant. Real Estate,MAD,POM,CAIRNS,BRISBANE.
Wanim mangi madang wokim business olsem Ricky Kumung, Yali-hahahahah sori tru, kaikai buai na drink SP olsem fish na runeun kaikai pakpak long madang stap.hahahhaah mi sori long madang supose yali or kas win bai yumi go chinese na highlans kisim olgeta groun blong yumi na yumi bai wok tasol long ol.

Mangi Rai

Respond to this message   
avgas

Re: Baby sense Yali

April 19 2012, 5:47 AM 

mangi rai
yu bata mas toilet paper carrier bilong ricky kumung ah!
your extraordinary exhibition of RK is depiction of your low pedigree.

Respond to this message   
Rai

Re: Baby sense Yali

May 17 2012, 10:20 PM 

Arnold Amet is the man for Governor

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

July 5 2012, 8:35 AM 

Leadership comes with wisdom, not all businessmen are leaders, not all intellectuals are leaders. Leadership comes with wisdom and you can see it in small things people do.

I dont know Ricky Kumung būt I heard from people that he missused provincial government funds some years back.

Būt I think his preparation to go to the polls was well plenned.

Respond to this message   

Sir. Arnold - Better Qualified

June 21 2012, 1:47 PM 

Sir Arnold is more Qualified than RICKY and anybody else racing for Madang Regional and every one knows that this is a FACT. Disregard the proffessional qualification, here is a man who is vocal of his concerns and is respected with procedures. Anybody can admit this.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

30 candidates contesting. Choose the best!

June 22 2012, 9:06 PM 

19 ANDREW ARIAKO
22 ANDREW DAMBUI
23 BALIM POKPOK SUMANOP
24 BERNARD MOLLOK
21 ELIZAH KAPI
26 GABRIEL RUIRA DIAMDOM
35 GREG TUMA
25 IBIKUM (KUME) OGIS
14 JOSEPH BUNQUI TOURE
31 JOSHUA TAPTAP
17 LAWRENCE PODARUA
39 MELCHIOR WARE
32 MICAH WESLEY
10 NALLON DERR
34 PAUL FANEP MASAP
37 REGINA SOPHIE KAMBE
12 RICKY KASEK KUMUNG
13 STEVEN ANDAMBO
18 STEVEN TURIK
11 TONY YAGON
15 UMSA BANDE
38 ARNOLD K. AMET
33 JOHN DAVID YAMA
16 MANU YAMA
20 MARY KAMANG
30 BELONG TONY DIBUL
27 ALPHONSE KIAP MIAI
28 JIM KAS
29 WESLEY SANARUP
36 MICHAEL BIZEI GORIKI

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Re: 30 candidates contesting. Choose the best!

June 22 2012, 9:31 PM 

My top choice is current member Arnold Amet for standing up for the Constitution and not being a YOYO.

Respond to this message   

Sir Arnold Amet the Next PM.

July 3 2012, 1:13 AM 

Nogat onepla member sa challegim em lo toktok, not even Michael Somare. The Most powerful man na em sa sanap osem pikinini marn. but ol meri sa bagarapim em lo media na no sa face2face tok2x lo em. That's fact about Amet.. He's an oustanding leader out of all our leaders.

Mipela ol begasin ba salim ol ants kam votim em.. Win Piniz!!

Respond to this message   
gende

Re: Sir Arnold Amet the Next PM.

July 3 2012, 5:38 PM 

agreed i have voted for arnold amet. he is a leader in his own rights and i like his leadership

Respond to this message   
that giligili????????

July 3 2012, 6:16 PM 

He would be worse than Namaliu, he has no ability to survive in the rough and tumble world of PNG politics.

But he won't be PM anyway. Do you know why? He doesn't have enough money to bribe the MPs to get their support.

The candidate with the most bribery money WILL become the next PM. You can count on it!

Respond to this message   
Mangi PNG

July 5 2012, 12:36 PM 

Anold Amet is not a leader, he his a professional judge who sit in court and make decisions. To be a leader you must know how to look after people and lead them in the right direction.

I thought he held the highest position in the country šo we voted him in the last election būt his reputation he built in the long time just crumble down to nothing when he joined NĀ and was part of šo many mistakes in parliament. Most of this mistake was his advice as a senior states man of the country.

He got my vote last time būt not this time and many more in Madang have said that too. Madang town is worse than ever during his time as Governor šo Madang don't neēd him. He should go back to Port Moresby.

We neēd a true leader in Madang and we should try a lady for change. Ol man wokim go nā nau umi traim meri liklik.

Go Mary Kamang.

Respond to this message   
bolt

July 10 2012, 12:56 PM 

Amet is a JOKE.

If you visit Madang, you'll see the eyesore the HUGE POTHOLES and the filth in town including the raskols at bustop. Amet has neglected Madang and that is a fact. I lived here for so long and have not seen wanpla Hanman blo dispela fake wiseman. NIL.

I would support decent people like Mary Kaman. Em trupela lida. I don't know her but my first vote went to her because, i witnessed her speech in one occassion.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

July 11 2012, 8:26 AM 

u silip inside lo Madang town tzol na you no lukim wanla santin...go out lo ol remote places na luk2x raun. you people are thinkin of small things that you can not do. where is buka malai and you pinpoint @ Sir Amet???

Respond to this message   

July 12 2012, 1:04 PM 

What good is Madang Province if Madang town is roting away? All this thousands of visiters coming in, they dont go to remote places. We should make our town beautiful and than go out to remote places.
Amet and Buka Malai are both useless. They are not leaders, usless like ourselves who voted them.

Now lets try something new. Go for a woman candidate. Go Mary Kaman. The mother look after the family at home so she can show those men how it should be down.

Respond to this message   

GO JIMMY BOY

July 12 2012, 10:51 PM 

GO JIMMY BOI....YOU CAN DO A BETTER JOB THIS TIME....PROVE YOURSELF FROM YOUR FAILURES...NOT A SINGLE MAN IS PERFECT, LEARN FROM WHAT YOU DID WRONG AND IMPROVE ON IT....ITS IN YOUR HANDS, WIN EM BLO YOU...NAU TASOL OL STAT KAUNTIM LON SAIT BLO OL SO CALLED "FRONT PAGE" AND YOU ARE PICKING UP NUMBERS, TAIM KAMAP LON BACK BAGE, EM PINIS....GO JIMMY BOY, GO!

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Re: GO JIMMY BOY

July 30 2012, 7:06 AM 

EM TRU YET, JIMMY BOI KAM KLOSTU LONG WIN NAU.....

Respond to this message   
praying for him!

July 30 2012, 8:15 AM 

If he wins i have pretty good chance of getting rich. know his staff they gonna give me a job they say. i pray for him evry day hoping for da win

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

July 30 2012, 3:22 PM 

Go Jimmy boy,,,,see you behind bars.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

July 31 2012, 12:00 PM 

Go drink kol wara, m win pinis yah!!! U inap ah?? hahahahah

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

August 1 2012, 5:38 PM 

hi guys no need to complain of the results,,, thats people choice so let it be as it is coz Jim Kas win pinis.....Sorry Madang people..You made the worse choice!!!

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Ricky Kumung( Madang Regional)
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Momase Forum