<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Momase Forum  

Yama has lost!

July 30 2012 at 5:31 AM
Tanirau 

Glory be! The Bundis have finally realised what an a**e-hole the man is.

AuthorReply
UIPC Peter Yama has lost

Re: Yama has lost!

July 30 2012, 8:17 AM 

UIPC (Utterly Incorrigibly Professionally Corrupt) Peter Yama is in big big trouble now. How's he gonna keep his businesses afloat now that he won't be able to steal any government money directly for the next 5 years?

I truly feel sorry for him.

yamayamayama

Re: Yama has lost!

July 30 2012, 11:16 PM 

Getting all his wantoks together to make it look like his political rallies were popular obviously didn't work.

I pray that no candidate from his PNG labour party won, but I think I might be wrong on that.

People Power

Gone Yama

July 31 2012, 11:39 AM 

Well done people of Usino Bundi you have done me proud.

Yama is thieving coward, who steals from tax payer money. Simple people like you and I...

Lowers his egos right to the ground..

heheheh

lawyer

Re: Gone Yama

August 16 2012, 6:56 PM 

he is calling the election failed! and taking it to court. this bastard from Enga is finished...
He is engan and not from bundi....toksave. if he is from the district he will respect others in the district and province,em nogat yah

Once a thief, always a thief

Yama Yama Peter Yama Yama

August 16 2012, 7:29 PM 

The man is desperate. Once again his businesses are failing and he MUST find a new way to steal or grab money to keep his businesses from going bagarap olgeta.

Have sympathy for the man.

RICHARD

YAMA

August 20 2012, 3:21 PM 

There is a saying when we do not earn money the honest way, it will always run out quickly. Never live on dishonest money.

Work hard/smart, earn an honest living. Only this way, we will live happy lives.

ah don't think so

Re: YAMA

August 20 2012, 4:16 PM 

Actually from everything I've heard, many if not most of our corrupt thieving pollies are quite happy in their personal lives. They don't suffer from any guilty conscience that they've stolen. It doesn't bother them at all.

maviikana

August 23 2012, 7:34 AM 

I wonder if those thieving maggots slumber around in guilty conscience. People like yama are crooks...period! When the money tap gets the gag and controlled by another,your memory will haunt you...Alas! richness is vaine and man must return to dust empty and nothing from his labor.

crooks r crooks

August 23 2012, 11:27 AM 

The reason why crooks are so successful is that they have no conscience, thus it doesn't bother them that they've been stealing!

August 24 2012, 3:41 PM 

maviikana

August 24 2012, 5:06 PM 

oh no...crooks do have guilty conscience, they just don't tell you. you know why they love to have some low-life lawyer tail-gating them all the time

August 28 2012, 1:39 PM 

tothepoint

Re: .

April 17 2013, 10:33 PM 

so who are the biggest crooks of all times?

Wingti, Yama, Somare, Pruaitch. The latest follower is William Powi.

tothepoint

saddertruth

Re: .

April 18 2013, 5:52 AM 

What about Tientsen? He stole big big money - many millions while National Planning minister.

Wabag Willy

let's take the governer to court

May 10 2013, 3:20 PM 

Hi everyone, Willy here
I say we take the wabag governer to court, think of how much money we could all make when he bribes us all to keep quiet!
yeah sure, lets take him to court!
Willy

Wabag Wopaman

Re: let's take the governer to court

May 14 2013, 11:19 AM 

Careful! Don't make the governor pay too much bribes otherwise he may not have enough money for his AIDS medicine.

Current Topic - Yama has lost!
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Momase Forum