Respond to this messageReturn to NGI Forum
Original Message
  • WNB Members
    • Travelly
      Posted Nov 28, 2011 2:16 PM

Since no one has been contributing to this discussion, I would like point out here that maybe there aren't a lot of West New Britons sons and daughers reading this section or maybe we just don't give a damn about what's affecting our province and the consequences that we and our future generation may face wheter you're originally from WNB or you're a 2nd, 3rd generation from our Oil Palm blocks.

Come on guys, what have you got to say about all the corruption going on in Kadrian Gloucester and what about our Talasea Open member being ebroiled in all sorts of controversies that have surfaced in our two dailies. The hurried sale of our Prov.Govt shares in NBPOL at a lower mark-up spear-headed by our Governor has got to be a hot topic for all intellectual WNB people who have benefitted one way or another from VOP blocks or Settler blocks all over the Province.

With the question posed; "What about our current ones?" I say we get rid of all of them.

Travelly.

Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Your Email
    (Optional)
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options Also send responses to my email address