<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to NGI Forum  

line up for 2012

January 20 2012 at 1:43 PM
manusian 

Open seat. Job pomat. Ronny knight. Les roai. Kelly lemon. Peter Sandra. Michael cholai. Pomat manuai. Pomaio poill. Sam tasion. Risen pokana. Abraham bondaluk. These so far i know pls add if you know any. Tip.na words from locals all llgs lukaut Ronny Knight. Regional. M.sapau. Jumogot. Lomai. Pepi kimas. Wep kanawi.Kevin rooney. Lester aussel. Knight and rooney with N.G.P.

That's the line up so far. Pls add na discuss.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
papu

niu kid

January 26 2012, 10:10 AM 

another line up is intending candidate- kevin Malai

Respond to this message   
sad patriot

more for the list

January 27 2012, 10:14 AM 

Kevin malai? Good man tasol hilarys reputation lo pls will be a hurdle. What seat open or regional? More from open. Rodney pokapin. Pomaio poil. Silas bomai. Herbert lot.

The trend of last minit may not be the best tactic. The consensus at some is open seat will fall to either knight or roai. That's a hot tip.

Dr sapak may have problem running as police are investigating him over alleged sexual penetration of his wires young sister his babysitter. Charges are serious and hey may be in serious trouble.

Respond to this message   
interested manusian

more for the list

January 27 2012, 10:17 AM 

Kevin malai? Good man tasol hilarys reputation lo pls will be a hurdle. What seat open or regional? More from open. Rodney pokapin. Pomaio poil. Silas bomai. Herbert lot.

The trend of last minit may not be the best tactic. The consensus at some is open seat will fall to either knight or roai. That's a hot tip.

Dr sapak may have problem running as police are investigating him over alleged sexual penetration of his wires young sister his babysitter. Charges are serious and hey may be in serious trouble.

Respond to this message   
mbupi boys

husat Kevin malai?

February 11 2012, 2:37 PM 

Kevin malai? What a joke hap kas ahus na saha. Son of Joe malai neruse? Em tasol? Open or regional? Aperture from his family notation manus sa lo em tu. Sanap lo mosbi bai tu win.

Respond to this message   
ha ha ha

Re: husat Kevin malai?

February 11 2012, 5:03 PM 

I believe we should give him one of those special 5 year chances to become a millionaire. Lets vote him in!

Respond to this message   
track record?

what's he done?

February 14 2012, 9:53 PM 

Didn't mekere just say telikom and bmobile failing and missing millions? Now he wants to be a Polly? Shoot him.

Respond to this message   

Sori - misfire

February 29 2012, 3:21 PM 

I am Kevin Malai and I got told by a close colleague about people putting my name thru this forum as a candidate for Manus. I am truly disturbed about this and to PAPU, whoever you are, including all those men or women who have made comments about me or want to know the TRUTH ...... NO I am not CONTESTING - never interested in politics and will never be interested in politics.

I therefore ask all you good POLITICAL COMMENTATORS to refrain from using my name and to drop my name from your list of political hopefuls. I ask people responsible for this thread to please remove my name.
Kevin

Respond to this message   
full of praise

Re: Sori - misfire

February 29 2012, 5:23 PM 

I don't blame you about being very disturbed that some people think you should go into politics.

Politics is a very, very dirty enterprise.

Good on ya that you're staying out of it.

Respond to this message   
ward 2

thanks for setting the record straight

March 9 2012, 9:18 AM 

Many of us would support you of you did stand. The rumor mill has put your name forward by those trying to cut knights vote.
Thanks for correcting.

Wullo!

Respond to this message   

Re: thanks for setting the record straight

March 11 2012, 2:15 PM 

leave him alone. he's very very smart that he's decided not to stand-a lot smarter than us voters who constantly vote for the wrong people.

Respond to this message   
kandre

Sekim tasol

April 28 2012, 5:22 PM 

what about GABRIEL POPAT ROONEY for Manus Open and MEMEL POHEI for Manus Regional.

Seems like a right combination?

Respond to this message   
critic

husat bai votim ol?

May 20 2012, 11:11 AM 

Memel has made a serious enemy of the governor defining him unjustly for stealing 2.7million. This money has been disbursed correctly.
Where is the money Memel was looking after that all us highway elite contributed for the road in 2002? Em stilman, it was over 200 grand. Ogeta manus na ere kele save lo despla.

Dr Gabriel popat rooney em tu con! He is not a doctor, tokim em Soim pepa bl em na Wanem.skul em kisim.

Wrong combination na wrong taim.

Dr Jacob Jumogot regional seat na Ronny Knight open. That'd who will win this election o will put money on it.

Mi stap lo ples na Mi sa run lo wok blo Mi na Mi sa Harim ol lain lo ples.

Wuroh

Respond to this message   
critic

Re: husat bai votim ol?

May 20 2012, 2:21 PM 

any girl /woman niding sex lesson holla. U will b respected dealt in privacy. Email jfkwykeam@gmail.com

Ok am male in my 30s currently living in pom. I wanna lick and suck a pussy until it comes in my
Mouth. Also love it when one can squirt anyway I also know how to make a woman squirt this is my number 73943564 plis txt

73943564 any interested couple too can txt me gals interested in gals well I only know 2

Am a male age 22 n if any girls/ women need a good sex call me on dis#:73824585

Male & 23yrs, any lady wants to **** my # 72703814.

I am a male 25 years old looking for young sexy looking girls and chubby mothers. If any one interested, please call or text me on my number 71815136 or 72391718. This will be treated as private and confidential.
Thank you

Iam 23 year old male and Iam interested in mothers. If any mothers who are not getting enough sex or are sex starved than please text me on 72307259. I promise you wont be disappointed. Young women also included if you want agreat sex. Text me! All txt will be treated private and confidential.

Respond to this message   
Mangi Manus

Re: husat bai votim ol?

May 22 2012, 8:29 PM 

Dr Gabriel Rooney??? Since when did Gabriel become a doctor and which institution did he attend to obtain his degree. People of Manus, do not be conned by this person. Tru tru doctor or con man tasol. Please gat sampla sem too ya. Maski long connim ol people blong Manus.

Wureh

Respond to this message   
Sasah

Sounds Correct

May 3 2012, 2:41 PM 

That line up sounds correct compared to all these threads so far. It's always good to read information that are near correct than a whole lot of "just talks". Please keep us posted with what you have lined up or if you have further information to share. Keep it real!

Respond to this message   
Sasah

Line Up for 2012

May 3 2012, 2:49 PM 

Thanks Manusian. Please keep us posted with correct information in Manus.

Respond to this message   
manu392

Re: Line Up for 2012

May 4 2012, 7:29 AM 

CORRECT information in Manus? That's a contradiction in terms!

Respond to this message   

Who cares

May 7 2012, 2:02 PM 

SERIOUSLY I do not give a phuck who gets voted into Parliament - let alone who intends to contest. Whether they be an academic, businessman, Village Lapan or some top shot in the public service or private enterprise - one thing is certain they enter the Haus Tambaran poor but after 5 years (if they donot give themselves an extension) are able to purchase a house in CAIRNS !!!!! They're all the SAME.

Instant millionaires after July return of writs. None of em end up in jail for stealing, leadership tribunals are just formality, Task Force Sweep team will soon end up like the OC and the judiciary is under Parliament control.

And the under privileged, the down trotten and the poor continue to get beaten to near death by the Police and the Sikis for shop lifting a packet of biscuit or a bar of soap. That gap between the have the have nots is wider than wara Sepik.

BUT thats the norm in our unjust society !!!! and here we go - the elites start spinning the political wheel of fortune to see who gets the numbers and built their empire at the expense of the less fortunate.

I am exercising my democratic right, and hope a lot more follow suit - DO NOT WASTE YOUR VOTE !!!!

ONE man protest

ONE VOTE LESS !!!!

Wuroh !!!

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - line up for 2012
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to NGI Forum