<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to NGI Forum  

Any names for Gazelle Open...

March 30 2012 at 4:15 PM
Amot 

Looks like Gazelle has been in the dark for the last 4 years or so.I think it's about time for a change in leadership.Malakai can go back to his old job and let a visionary leader take in charge.

Any names up for the coming Election?

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
TOLEAP JUNCTION

Re: Any names for Gazelle Open...

March 31 2012, 7:26 AM 

Rumours in the villages that former MP Sinai Brown will be contesting.I think we should try putting back the old bloke since the new guns are not doing anything.

Tingting blo me tatol.

Respond to this message   
Hotrock Miners

Recycle MP's are bad material

March 31 2012, 11:33 AM 

We need change now. Old MP's should give way to up and coming young vibrant leaders. Old MP's should play the role of mentors. A true leader is known by how well he grooms up and coming leaders. Sinai Brown is old. Sir Jihn Kaputin is old. Come on guys. You won't be here forever. Groom new leaders. Let new young leaders contest.

Respond to this message   
Radaz

Re: Recycle MP's are bad material

April 1 2012, 5:44 PM 

can you please eleborate more?I mean leadership qualities of so called "young vibrant" leaders.Can't you see the once in the current government?Ruling in the name of new "contaminated" blood.

Respond to this message   
older and less vibrant

April 1 2012, 5:55 PM 

We have a real problem in PNG about repeating terms over and over without having a clue about what they mean or how to explain them. This term "young vibrant leaders" is a great example of that. Someone picked the term out of some overseas article or something and now its repeated again and again in PNG without people being able to really explain it.

I too would like to know how these "young vibrant leaders" are going to bring us anything but inexperience and trying failed experiments yet again and watching them fail again. Young vibrant leaders are inexperienced and that's their biggest, sometimes fatal, problem!

Respond to this message   
Young but "Mature"

April 2 2012, 7:30 AM 

Mate I quite agree with you but won't go with recycled MP's...I mean people that had their chance but failed their own people.I'd rather take "vibrant young leaders" description from another perspective as having the necessary skills and calibre of a leader but first timer in the political race.

Respond to this message   
Hotrock Miners

Young virbrant Leaders need mentors

April 2 2012, 10:38 AM 

You have not understood what I said. Yes young vibrant leaders on their own cannot do it. They need the wisdom of the past along with what they know now to make it work. What I am saying here is that PNG, let along ENBP lacks good political mentors. Where have you heard of ENBP Political leaders calling a joint meeting and inviting young people to participate and bring up ideas on a whole range of issues concening the province and PNG as a whole? Is there someone in power you know that has taken the time to mentor/educate/advice young leaders on the how to lead a public live?
AS A SAYING GOES, WE NEED THE WISDOM OF OUR FATHERS AND THE STRENGHT OF YOUNG BLOOD TO GO FORWARD.

WE NEED PEOPLE WHO CAN SAY, " WHAT CAN I DO FOR MY PROVINCE, NOT WHAT CAN MY PROVINCE DO FOR ME"

Respond to this message   
Looooo

Re: Young virbrant Leaders need mentors

April 2 2012, 2:10 PM 

Hey,while talking about young vibrant leaders,Can you wantoks list new canadidates for the Open sit so that we know?

OK..two oldies are S Brown and Malakai...

Respond to this message   
Ples Man

April 2 2012, 5:18 PM 

In PNG, people have the perception that lawers are the best lot of people to be in the parliament as they understand and can interpret well the laws of the land.Its no surprise that we have a bunch of them in the parliament who have been very vocal with legal issues that the country is faced with...The influnce they have on decision makings of the government they are with is a measuring tool and can be a test to their reputations as the legal brains of this country....Poping up are names of two lawers who will be contesting for the Gazelle Open.What do you Gazelle people think?...I mean people sometimes use their knowledge to abuse the power they have by manipulating the policies inplaced to suite their own personal gain...........................

Respond to this message   
Maski lawyers

April 2 2012, 7:34 PM 

The only thing the lawyers seem to be achieving right now is the passing of more and more laws to restrict our freedom. They are not using their knowledge and talents in a good way but in very bad ways.

Lawyers are not to be respected. They are mostly like snakes.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

April 5 2012, 12:04 AM 

POLITICIANS & DIAPERS BOTH NEED TO BE CHANGED, AND FOR THE SAME REASON

Respond to this message   
top brass

Richard Tapil

April 28 2012, 5:15 PM 

What about Richard Tapil. Bara em new commer tasol em bai wokim plenti dust na Tavurvu too bai pairap. Ol oldies bai kisim hert attact nathing tru.

Trupela man ya.

Respond to this message   
mangi radas

recycle MP's are bad material.

May 18 2012, 11:00 AM 

mi wanbel stret lo totok blo yu.

Respond to this message   
Am not a Fool

May 1 2012, 1:22 PM 

Read what Malakai has to say about his electorate.

We people of Gazelle are not fools.... This is an indication of an MP who does not understand his electorate and having a clear vision of service delivery and integral developments to his area.

Tabar: Health difficult area to address in Gazelle
Source:
The National, 01st May 2012
By ABIGAIL APINA
THE health sector in the Gazelle district, East New Britain province, is a difficult area to serve, Gazelle MP Malakai Tabar says.
He said the sector was given K1,358,500 in the 2012 Gazelle district budget but there was always a need to get updated reports on the respective health facilities in the districts.
Tabar said unlike the education sector where there were continuous inspections and reports submitted, the health facilities were under the provincial health divisions and did not have any regular inspection and reporting system.
He said while so much effort had been put into health in the district, there were still efforts to renovate the Vunapaka health centre, Malasaet clinic and a few rural health posts.
Tabar said maternal mortality and other health related problems continued to be the major concern in the district particularly in the remote communities.
He said there were problems with ensuring heavily populated communities got proper health services.
“Understanding the challenges of our district gives us the reason to do more work and to spread the limited resources to our pressing and priority areas.”
He said the 2011 census showed there were 105,671 people living in the district’s 3,700 square kilometres.
He said therefore the task of managing a diverse district would always be a challenge.
“It is important that we organise fairly to bring services to remote areas and positively affect the lives and activity of those rural people,” Tabar said.

Respond to this message   
kuricenatuna

May 1 2012, 8:13 PM 

I am not a fool, yu campaign manager belong Tabar or olsem wonem?
I believe the Gazelle has a larger land area than Rabaul and Kokopo Open but I don’t think it is a difficult area to serve. Tell me which area in the Gazelle is not connected by road? Mi no ting health em bikpela problem. You guys need to revive the cocoa industry, it’s dead as far as I am concern and start looking at a long term water supply system. One suggestion, pump water from Warangoi or Keravat to VDR, treat it and reticulate to Keravat, Burma, NCR, Rabau, Kokopo and low lying Toma areas.

Respond to this message   
Jakeocean

Leave Malakai Tabar continue

June 23 2012, 9:09 PM 

Gazzelle and Rabaul should be proud of our two current members to be in the same party which makes things easier and that they have set up the foundation. Let Marat and Tabar back so they carry on. New leaders will give headache to many hoping people who still awaits success of the pending pledges. Maski ai pas.

Respond to this message   
tok stret

Malakai must stop beating around the bush

June 24 2012, 4:14 AM 

Health area is "difficult to address"???????? Why doesn't this silly guy just come out and speak the truth. HUGE AMOUNTS OF MONEY ARE BEING STOLEN THAT ARE ALLOCATED TO HEALTH. That's why there's no progress. Let's be blunt.

Respond to this message   
benduvivi

Hello dear,

June 27 2012, 10:16 PM 

Hello dear,

My name is Miss.Benduvivi Tamba, I got your contact details

(network54.com

and I'm interested in knowing you & being friendly with you.

My private e-mail: ( benduvivitamba@yahoo.com

Dear contact my email (id) ( benduvivitamba@yahoo.com ) so that i can give you my photos ok,

Respond to this message   
Kurice Natuna

Re: Hello dear,

June 28 2012, 1:42 PM 

Miss Bendivivi,
Are you one of the NGI candidates?
Please don’t post your photo on the net. You need to hang it up on a tree so people can vote for you. Don’t know which part of NGI you’re contesting. It is late anyway, voting is in progress.

Respond to this message   
Abul Burma

Alokor!

June 30 2012, 12:30 PM 

Tabar just got lost in the jungle.(Waigani) For 5 years he was lost and just when he started to discover the tracks, 5 yrs was up. Waigani na Parliment ino blo ples blo ol man lo go lus. Know the tracks, yu won't be lost. Het blo tok. Yupla yet skelim.

Respond to this message   

< Previous Page 1 2 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to NGI Forum