Back to Highlands Forum  

Re: TIRED OF SEX CAMPAIGN

April 27 2012 at 5:28 PM
Les pinis 

Response to TIRED OF SEX CAMPAIGN

So you think Peter Ipatas has done more for Enga. But I bet you he is using Enga very much for his own benefit and is puting very little into the development of the Province. In a way he is pleasing his own political supporters. Do you know what he does with most of our schools? He says he gives thousands and sometimes even millions to schools but you might never know the background deals he does. Those who work closely with him might know very well that after he had written a check to a particular school he demands the Headmasters or the BOM to give back half or even more to himself or his supporters. During the bye election in Kandep he gave every schools primary and elementary in Kandep K10,000 - K20,000 each. But do you know who collected and used the money? It was the candidates he endosed to unseat Polye and his political supporters. The money did not go to the schools. Do you know why our high schools are rundown? The Headmaster, most if not all are using the school account to support his political career.Is there equal distribution of services during his reign? Look at the new Teacher's college being built. It is at a proper location? I don't think so. The location at Irelya is so small, not condusive for such a big institution. Why can't he built it somewhere Rakamanda or Akom or anyother place in Enga where we have more space?
Look at all the feeder roads in Enga completely rundown while we are receiving millions from Porgera each year. Does Ipatas has any plans to develop the township of Wabag? I don't think so. So the list goes on. Enough of supporting this corrupt regime. Enga needs change.

Respond to this message