Back to Highlands Forum  

Peter O'Neils candidate for SHP Regional - A Joke!

May 5 2012 at 3:30 PM
Mangi Souths 

Firstly, I comment Hon. Peter O'Neil, Prime Minister of PNG for subsidising education for all students (in school) this year, funding for our hospitals, funding for our existing public infrustructures around the country, policy reforms, and many others.

You are the first PM from SHP, the Oil and Gas capital of the Pacific.

The mistake that I must point out here is the endorsement of the former admimnistrator of SHP (William Powi) for the SHP Governnorship.

Is this a joke!!

William and his cronnies have mismanaged successive SHP budgets for the last 10 years during his rein as administrator of the province.

SHP is fed up of these so called recycled people, cronnies, friends, politicians,administrators so forth...

This must be realised by the PM, as he is supporting somebody that has literally run down the province for the last 10 years to be the governor of the resource rich province.

His popularity, wise will have to be justified by himself with the people of SHP.

I support Peter O'Neil for PM again as all SHP, but my PM, You must confess to the people of SHP and PNG of making a mistake and a wrong decision by endorsing Powi for SHP Governor.

Obviously, eventhough you endorse him or not Powi does not stand a change.

Waiting!

Respond to this message   
Response TitleAuthorDate
 Re: Peter O'Neils candidate for SHP Regional - A Joke!TO THE FOOLS AMONGST USMay 5, 2012, 3:48 PM
  Understand na Skelim ToktokAnonymousMay 5, 2012, 4:54 PM
  Understand na Skelim ToktoksouthsnaikoMay 5, 2012, 4:55 PM