Respond to this messageBack to Highlands Forum
Original Message
  • Re: Peter KenGemar One of the Good Candidates
    • Impressed
      Posted Mar 19, 2012 5:07 PM

Chuave Stone, such a candidate as Peter Kengemar is what we need more off. Just a correction as a family friend and workmate, Peter Kengemar was the Operations geologists at the time of Elk1 discovery and was the principal geologist to discover the deposit. He worked not only in Dubai but in the giant oil and gas fields of Saudi Arabia as a consultant to Saudi Aramco the oil company owned by the king of Saudi Arabia, He left at his own will, WHY??? we will never know unless we ask the man himself. I for one know that if I had a job that lucrative I would not leave. But knowing Peter, he left for a greater cause. Men like him work and live their lives not controlled by the money and glamour that the world offers but by a greater calling in life and purpose that drives them to see beyond today but the tomorrows of our children and their childrens children. He is not a name that I would thrash around and debate in our petty little debates. He is one of the few above reproach, with integrity and values that most of us lack. If he choose to run for the office of Governor of Simbu then thumbs up to him. Simbu needs men like him.
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Your Email
    (Optional)
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options Also send responses to my email address