Rabis Man_Drug Body Represent Posted Apr 24, 2012 9:06 PM
All my colleagues below are some facts that must reach the people regarding the top 5 candidates going into the election
1. Timothy Komane - This man seems very genuine, he has gambled all he has so far and is still willing to LUKIM LAS - He may be the guy that can lead us into 2017, maybe beyond. What we need from him is to swear an oath to live and dwell by the people and only for the people. This has to take place like RIGHT NOW at a very public place like WHITE HOUSE. Make an announcement for every one capable in Chuave to attend this public forum. This forum can be used to hear out other candidates as well. If you are close to Timothy I suggest you call him right away and tell him to do this. If you need anymore ideas get in touch with me when you still have the TIME.
2. Wera Mori - He has everything,both money & material..He's cards are dirty and will always be dirty no matter how hard he tries. If he cant be fair and honest with the HHRP project he headed, how the FARK do you expect him to do the same when he is an MP..Message is if you vote for him you can only hope for change.
3. Peter Launa - What can you make of this guy? Lost the governors seat then left for POM deserting his people 'Komongams'& Chuave to venture into business in the capital city. Now runs a small security firm in POM as would all hauslain businessman who think they have raked up enough cash. WARNING..he is here purely to regain momentum on his crippling business venture should he win..This his is one and only motive. Been there, seen, touched and smelled it all..He is in Lala land, the thought of winning again and becoming an MP. So I suggest you think very carefully when you are casting your votes.
4. Jim Nomane - Sitting member, people are saying bad things about this guy but the way I see it he is right in the race. Other people are saying that Chuave is changing. Business improvement infrastructures, new health facilities, policing, etc are improving so maybe we just have to give a little bit more time who knows he could be that someone that really needed more time. For him its time he stops driving around and start coming down to the ground level and meeting with all ordinary citizens and talk casually with people. Get the peoples views and express his thoughts and views on what his plans are and where he is up to so far and he intends to be in the next 5 years.
5. Yauwe Riong - Former member - No issues with him, give him the 3's and 2's if your are undecided the least he did was to pay for school fees for the district back in the 90's when he was MP or was it him??? Dont judge me on this.