<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Back to Highlands Forum  

WHP REGIONAL SEAT - PAIAS WINGTI TO RETURN 2012

September 11 2011 at 12:13 AM
Anon Observer 

Paias Wingti, the household name in the Western Highlands Regional Seat will be returned in this coming election 2012. People often post comments criticising him on this treads but what they don't understand is that the name Paias Wingti is the house hold name the bulk of the population in WHP know.

He won the 2007 election but it was a foul play by National Alliance to cripple him as he was a threat to the formation of Government.

WHP looking forward to return Paias Wingti to parliament in 2012.

Thanks

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
melpa kid

Candidates for Western Highlands Regional

September 11 2011, 12:51 AM 

Leading candidates for Western Highlands Regional are:

Paias Wingti
Tom Olga
Lawyer Dr John Nongorr
Former Foreign Affairs Secretary Gabriel Pepson

Tom Olga has done virtually nothing since he got elected and Western Highlands look like they are going to vote back Paias Wingti in big numbers.

Gabriel Pepson and John Nongorr will fight out second and third. Tom Olga may come fourth or fifth.

Respond to this message   
NGV

G Bopi

January 7 2012, 12:24 PM 

I dont know about u guys but my vote is going to George Bopi.

Respond to this message   

Re: G Bopi

February 15 2012, 7:21 PM 

George Bopi is a good a leader as well.. He has good leadership quality.

Respond to this message   
we've heard it a million times b4 already

Re: G Bopi

February 15 2012, 7:44 PM 

What do you mean by 'good leadership quality'? Can you explain exactly what you've seen in Mr Bopi that convinces you he has good leadership quality?

Do you know what is even meant by the term 'good leadership quality'?

Respond to this message   

Back page kange

June 6 2012, 2:57 PM 

my NAMBA 1 VOTE IS GOING TO go to GEORGE BOPI.."...born learder man..."

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Re: Back page kange

June 13 2012, 10:52 AM 

Kera Peng you must be blind. Don't waste your vote.

Respond to this message   

Back page kange

June 6 2012, 2:57 PM 

my NAMBA 1 VOTE IS GOING TO go to GEORGE BOPI.."...born learder man..."

Respond to this message   
WH Origional

Add to your List

February 19 2012, 12:41 AM 

Least you forget, add this to your list;

Francis Kupp, He falls right in those lines.....

Respond to this message   

Francis Kupp is capable

June 12 2012, 3:23 PM 

Since my study life I had come to admire his leadership qualities and is a self starter. Kanges please try him.

Respond to this message   

Larim Wingti Kambek

March 26 2012, 3:57 AM 

When the tide of HAGEN politics favored their youngster (Olga), Western Highlands truly lost its identity as well as its ethnic, provincial, regional, national and international pride. Vote Wingti. What makes you a true Western Highlander is when you Hagens make the true Hagen decision to recognize your ethnic norm and not the crooked Hagen politics which you have adopted over the years. Choose wisely when it comes to the day of your polling. Make Wingti your first preference. Do you truly want to soar high in the country and in the Southern Hemisphere once again a Mount Hagen Eagle or do you continue want to be a perry chicken packing the dust and dirt of your Hagen politics? You have the wings to fly, only when you vote Wingti into office, he will give you an "Eagle Push" and you will soar high again.

Mi laik bai yupela Hagen yet i tingting pastaim na makim man. Sapos yupela i toktok long negatives bilong Wingti, mi no sapotim dispela tingting bilong yupela, tasol mi gat bilip long lidasip bilong em. Sapos yupela les long makim em plis noken TOK NOGUTIM lida bilong yumi. Make your preferences with respect and dignity as a true Western Highlander.

Pikinini Jiwaka.

Respond to this message   

Larim Wingti Kambek

March 26 2012, 3:58 AM 

When the tide of HAGEN politics favored their youngster (Olga), Western Highlands truly lost its identity as well as its ethnic, provincial, regional, national and international pride. Vote Wingti. What makes you a true Western Highlander is when you Hagens make the true Hagen decision to recognize your ethnic norm and not the crooked Hagen politics which you have adopted over the years. Choose wisely when it comes to the day of your polling. Make Wingti your first preference. Do you truly want to soar high in the country and in the Southern Hemisphere once again a Mount Hagen Eagle or do you continue want to be a perry chicken packing the dust and dirt of your Hagen politics? You have the wings to fly, only when you vote Wingti into office, he will give you an "Eagle Push" and you will soar high again.

Mi laik bai yupela Hagen yet i tingting pastaim na makim man. Sapos yupela i toktok long negatives bilong Wingti, mi no sapotim dispela tingting bilong yupela, tasol mi gat bilip long lidasip bilong em. Sapos yupela les long makim em plis noken TOK NOGUTIM lida bilong yumi. Make your preferences with respect and dignity as a true Western Highlander.

Pikinini Jiwaka.

Respond to this message   
Pastor T

Re: Larim Wingti Kambek

May 26 2013, 4:41 AM 

What does this mean for us today

Respond to this message   
KMF

Re: Candidates for Western Highlands Regional

June 1 2012, 3:15 PM 

That's the truth I would say, nothing else.

Respond to this message   
melpa kid

Candidates for Western Highlands Regional

September 11 2011, 12:52 AM 

Leading candidates for Western Highlands Regional are:

Paias Wingti
Tom Olga
Lawyer Dr John Nongorr
Former Foreign Affairs Secretary Gabriel Pepson

Tom Olga has done virtually nothing since he got elected and Western Highlands look like they are going to vote back Paias Wingti in big numbers.

Gabriel Pepson and John Nongorr will fight out second and third. Tom Olga may come fourth or fifth.

Respond to this message   
embarrassed

September 11 2011, 3:04 PM 

melpa kid, you don't see how silly your projections look? It looks like you picked all your conclusions out of the sky, not based on any solid polls or statistics or any other information. Pure imagination! Thats makes us in WHP look like stupids. please use your God given brain to give more substance in evaluating those candidates ok? Dont make us look stupid!

Respond to this message   
Bush Material

PAIAS WINGTI FOR 2012

September 14 2011, 7:16 PM 

Attn to Everyone:

The name Paias Wingti is the choice for Western Highlands Provincial seat for the coming 2012 election. Some critics claimed Wingti siphoned US$800 to Caymen Island, while others think he is corrupt and there are more similar critics. However we can't prove him guilty in a court of law to confirm our criticisms.

The national politic level and Western Highlands leadership system obviously lacks Wingti's presence and as we could see from the recent events that unfold, we urgently require him back into the political arena to put things to ease. Eg. At the national political level the highlands faction of the political front in parliament were all over the place with the recent political events either it be change of government or fast tracking and prosecuting corrupted leaders. While in Western Highlands, the lawlessness polluting the town indicates there is lack of leadership in control.

To cut short this post, Paias Wingti seem to be the only choice for the Western Highlands Provincial seat in 2012 election.

Bush Maretial

Respond to this message   
danni

John Piel

September 23 2011, 5:33 PM 

John Piel is another decent candidate to consider. A man with intergrity.

Respond to this message   
Da Scrutinzer

Re: John Piel

September 23 2011, 10:10 PM 

How do we know that John Piel is truly a man of integrity and you're not just some wantok doing a PR job on us? Either give us some hard evidence that he's a man of integrity or consider your posting yet another in a long line of tok nating postings of support for candidates.

does John Piel drink? Let's start with that and move further into understanding this man better who you say has such high integrity.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

September 24 2011, 6:10 AM 

Iam not related to him but I know him very well. the judgement is
based on this facts;

1. Married happily with one wife
2. Doesnt drink, gamble, smoke, etc..
3. Involved in ministries (layman in Gordons AOG harvest center)
4. Bachelors in accountacy and over 19yrs wirh private and publice sector (AusAid and National Planning)
5. Was instrumental in work with funding of the iconic hagen market...etc..

God bless WHP and PNG

Respond to this message   
TORI S

September 24 2011, 9:38 AM 

Thank you so much for being one of the few scapers who actually put up information of substance that we can use to judge candidates. I appreciate you taking the time!re

Respond to this message   
UNKNOWN

PAIAS PAPA BELONG FREE EDUCATION

July 10 2012, 8:36 PM 

THE FREE EDUCATION WAS JUST A POLICY NOT A LAW BUT DADDY PAIAS CAN DO THE POLICY A LAW!

Respond to this message   
Frankie J

September 28 2011, 4:18 PM 

Who cares if he has 1 wife or 5? What matters is his ability to lead and work! Yupla hagen sa lukluk tumas lo superficial!

Respond to this message   
Evaluator

October 2 2011, 9:39 AM 

It matters a lot how many wives. Someone with a lot of wives shows more concern with themselves and their own self gratification and less concern about the welfare of others. Nowdays the only reason why a man has multiple wives is because he tires of the early ones and grabs new ones who catch his eye. That is not a trait that suggests that such pollies will really think of public welfare if they becomes MPs. More likely they will spend their time on the public payroll trying to find ways to get more money that can support their multiple wives as well as securing a comfortable overseas retirement for themselves and whatever wife turns out to be the favourite one.

Same thing with drinking. Those who drink regularly may be alcoholics but at the very least show lack of the kind if discipline and self control that makes up the best possible leaders.

Respond to this message   
Frankie J

October 4 2011, 8:51 AM 

Bill Clinton was a huge womaniser and he is still regarded as one of the best presidents of the US. George Bush on the other hand, the Bible-bashing Christian totally effed up the world so my point remains: Its a man's (or woman's) leadership qualities we should judge him on, not how many wives he has

Respond to this message   
praying for him

Re: PAIAS WINGTI FOR 2012

September 23 2011, 10:18 PM 

Paias Wingti is the ideal candidate for any voter who doesn't care if their MP/Governor lives in PNG while he's serving or lives mostly in Australia. I hope Pais wins, because his victory will once again underscore the stupidity of the average voter in WHP.

Respond to this message   
Anon Observer

PAIAS WINGTI FOR 2012

September 26 2011, 3:55 PM 

Western Highlanders,

The only capable leader to bring normalcy and restoring Mt Hagen City and the province to its former glory is none other than Paia Wingti! He has done it and will do it. Go Wingti go for 2012 election.

Anon Observer

Respond to this message   
LMFAO

September 26 2011, 4:19 PM 

Another samting nating political slogan. No substance and for good reason - they can't find any details to say about Pais otherwise that very painful detail - the fact that Wingti lives in Australia, even when he's the WHP governor - will come out again.

Better for the Wingti supporters to stick to their empty headed rah rah rahing of Wingti.

Respond to this message   
moika jiks

Wingti has no integrity.

September 26 2011, 6:20 PM 

The most vibrant, visionary and credible leader who is working now is Tom Olga.

Wingti is a burnt-out crook. No integrity, no nothing. Flush him down the toilet.

Respond to this message   
Olga olga olga

Re: Wingti has no integrity.

September 26 2011, 7:46 PM 

Seems to me that they're both crooks in their own little crooked way. But Olga hasn't become a king crook yet, like Wingti.

Respond to this message   
Outsider

PAIAS WINGTI FOR 2012

September 26 2011, 7:54 PM 

I support Wingti and will vote him in 2012 no matter what as I have witnessed so called young vibrant leaders emerging from the woodworks with no strategy to develop and put WHP into the next level. They are empty drums, talking alot of rubbish just like most of you on this forum without vision.

Wingti is the saviour!

Outsider.

Respond to this message   
Promote HIV Positive People!

September 26 2011, 7:56 PM 

You sound like another one of the millions of empty headed voters who have elected all the scum that we've had in parliament up to now. Of course you'll vote for blah blah blah no matter what, because you either have no brain or you don't want to use it to analyse anything. Wingit's HIV-positive status doesn't bother you, of course, although his unbelievable womanizing through the years is a wonderful indicator of just what kind of person he is - out for self gratification and nothing more.

Respond to this message   
Middle

September 26 2011, 8:46 PM 

Outsider yu pairap pairap olsem lapun garramut, planti nois na nogut beat!

Respond to this message   
Outsider

PAIAS WINGTI FOR 2012

September 26 2011, 9:03 PM 

Hi Folks,

Wingti is a house hold name in the highlands and entire PNG. What are you guys talking about? You sound very personal here and this obviously indicates that you have personal grudges against Mr Wingti. Sorry I think you dont belong to this forum . Anyway, Wingti will win the WHP regional seat despite your personal grudges.

Observer

Respond to this message   
Center

September 26 2011, 9:09 PM 

Stop being a parrot you fool! Go na digim mut mut lo masta blo yu! Bikpela nogut sik kissim em na laif blo em sot! tata Wingti!

Respond to this message   
Las Kama

IT's WINGTI after 2012 elections!

September 26 2011, 9:12 PM 

WHP has had nil progress in terms of developments in the last 10 years since 2002. Government services and inftrastrucure are deterorating and falling apart due to negligence, greed and corruption by our politicians from the province.

We have had some good donor funded projects like the Mt Hagen Vegetable Market, Notre Dam High School Upgrading, Baisu Jail Upgrading and sealing of Mt Ambra to Kotna Road.

What major Projects have our current MPs and Governor brought to our people? Nothing to show for, really! What a shame!

Time has come for a change, elect new people in for 2012.

Jigs

Respond to this message   
serious voter

Neither WINGTI nor OLGA

September 26 2011, 9:17 PM 

I'm amazed at how we seem to want to recycle the same tired old pollies again and again. Maybe they're like old dogs, we'd just miss them if they weren't around.

Respond to this message   
Kulpena Hawks

PAIAS WINGTI FOR 2012

September 27 2011, 8:50 PM 

I urge u all WHP students in higher institutions,go for Pais Wingti in the comming election 2012.He is a man can concern young generations and their education..His major plicy is education..Tom OLGA did collect names of students in Unis to complete the remaining fees but then he didnt,,he made empty promises to us the students in Higher institutions.

We were the ones who fought in the last election and fortunately he did go to the Parliament.As for me i have casted 17 votes to him..and i will pass out now and no longer a student..This applies to many WH stuents in the country..

We knew he was a student and young man contesting among the many old bombs,,,,having that in mind we have palyed some vital roles to make him secure an office..But now we see that we will pass out without any benefits or help from him..

Therefore,I urge you all WH students and proffesionals to go for Pais Wingti when time comes..he is
capable enough to build human resource and develop the provinces..Coz of Wingti you can see kolta go pinis ol ogeta district..thats very unique,,other provinces you cant see such roads..
Wingti is a man that can do every thing for WH..

GOO..GOO...GOOO... for Wingti..
Tambul Ice Mangi blo Wingti Zol

Respond to this message   
stop bein stupid

September 28 2011, 10:04 AM 

all yur doing is comparing 2 losers against each other. both losers.

Respond to this message   
New Blood

John Peil is a good candidate for 2012

September 28 2011, 10:45 AM 

Guys, I am sick of this fighting over who is the best between WINGTI and OLGA ! Can we talk about other candidates ? I have no personal interest in John Piel but I know him and he is a very capable and educated young man. He has vast experience in the workforce including management and appropriation of funds. He also have a very good standing in the community and society - I have not heard anything negative on his standing or dealings. I am not saying he is perfect but for me, I think a person like him should be a good leader to take us into the future both at a Provincial and National Level ...we need new blood. There may be other candidates apart from Olga and Wingti that you may want to promote as well. Lets make this blog productive. Over to you elites for any CONSTUCTIVE inputs and debates please.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Re: John Peil is a good candidate for 2012

September 28 2011, 1:46 PM 

So is Wingti really HIV positive?

The most vibrant, visionary and credible leader who is working now is Tom Olga.

Wingti is a burnt-out crook. No integrity, no nothing. Flush him down the toilet.

Respond to this message   
Venos

PAIAS WINGTI FOR 2012

September 28 2011, 1:55 PM 

Wingti reins in 2012 election and end of the story!

Venos

Respond to this message   
Tired

John Piel

September 28 2011, 3:26 PM 

Vote John Piel...a man of credibility.Committed christian and a deeply devoted family man.John is a professional accountant. John Piel is an exceptional candidate with professor Nonggorr.WHP would be right with these two gentlemen.

Respond to this message   
New Blood

John Piel

September 29 2011, 3:11 PM 

Western Highlanders should vote new blood into the leadership stage. We know Olga and we know Wingti ...so why fight and debate over them ? I for one will vote JOHN PIEL for a change ..sick of recyled politicians. Will take a chance and vote for John Piel because he for one seems to be a decent person and an upcoming leader.

Respond to this message   
Eagles

PAIAS WINGTI FOR 2012

September 30 2011, 1:38 AM 

Western Highlanders,

The concept new fresh blood and anti corruption was used as campaign platform in the 1997 election when Paias Wingti lost to Fr Lak and there was no fruit of what we preached.

In the 2007 election, the same concept of finding a fresh blood was preached and Tom Olga got the nods.However, these leaders lack principles to deliver what they preach against like act of arsonist burning down Kapal Haus, misusing WHD funds etc.. Yet we continue to preach in finding new fresh blood and anti corruption that does not make sense!!!

Simple vote back Paias Wingti and lets prove all critics wrong!

Eagles

Respond to this message   
KETPUNG KUNDIMBE KANGE

LEADERS WITH VISION AND AMBITION

April 13 2012, 9:16 PM 

John Piel and professor Nonggorr are have good educational backgound so we should vote this types of leaders so that they could bring services to our province.WHP would be right with these two gentlemen.

Respond to this message   
BH2O diwai

July 2 2012, 12:18 PM 

Nice..I just voted five times..and Five vote 1s for me gone to Olga..five vote 2s for Prof.John Nongoor and vote 3 to others and ZERO to Mumy Boss (P.W)..hehe

Respond to this message   
Slim Buddah

February 1 2012, 11:06 PM 

How stupid can you really be? You call Tom Olga a vibrant, working leader? What have you and Tom Olga done for the people of WHP apart from becoming briefcase carriers swindled between government factions toying around in National Politics? Everybody in WHP knows that his cronies are operation his government in WHP, handling Claims claims claims, thats all they do while they use him as a rubber stamp, milking out millions from the public purse from car hires to ******** project proposals and fundings. WHP needs new leader. Respectable men like Dr. Nonggorr and Pepson (just to name a few) are promising leaders for this great province.

Respond to this message   
PNG

Come Back to PNG

June 10 2012, 11:59 PM 

Stupid Donkey,

Obviously you have been away from WHP or even PNG for the last five years. What planet have you been residing in while Tom Olga was wasting away on this planet for 5 years, hogging the Governers seat with nothing to show for it accept hire car bills and totally nothing.

You really havn't been around. Obviously you are jigs, and maybe wingti did not wave at you and you just upset. Get over it and be realistic.

My Votes for:

1. Jim Leahy
2. Wingti
3. Prof Nongor

Mangi PNG

Respond to this message   
PNG

Come Back to PNG

June 11 2012, 12:10 AM 

Stupid Donkey,

Obviously you have been away from WHP or even PNG for the last five years. What planet have you been residing in while Tom Olga was wasting away in WHP on this planet for 5 years, hogging the Governers seat with nothing to show for it accept hire car bills and totally nothing.

You really havn't been around have you. Obviously you are jigs, and maybe wingti did not wave at you, or you woke up on the wrong side bed this morning and you just upset. Get over it and be realistic.

My Vote is for:

1. Jim Leahy
2. Wingti
3. Prof Nongor

Mangi PNG

Respond to this message   
Not a donkey like you!

Re: Come Back to PNG

June 11 2012, 5:51 AM 

Who's the real donkey here? Two out of your 3 picks are known habitual womanisers. Womanisers always have extra personal problems and expenses to deal with that pressures corruption. Once womanisers get their hands on the public treasury, whadda think they nearly always end up doing?

Looks like you're voting for corruption in 2012, donkey!

Respond to this message   
Damnga

Wingti WHP's Ideal

November 1 2011, 11:12 PM 

Western Highlands missed the presence of Paias Wingti. Go for Wingti. Olga did noting much for WHP. Give Olga a break and let him observe what Wingti will do.

Respond to this message   
kwin's oval

Re: Wingti WHP's Ideal

November 2 2011, 7:56 AM 

Wingti would mostly live in Brisbane while in office. Is that what Olga should watch and copy?

Respond to this message   
Town Kange

February 14 2012, 5:07 PM 

Corruption na stilim money blong country started by Pais Wingti we dont want him to come back and **** up the country again all x members why they want to go back again???? You want to still again??

Respond to this message   
Town Kange

February 14 2012, 5:22 PM 

Wingti is a bad politician,when he was Prime Minister he appointed his school mate and half Tambu Masket Yangalio as finance minister and his mate Mekere Morauta as governor of the central bank...they have send a large amount of money out of the country na economy blong country go bagarap.. we dont want this people back here again

Respond to this message   
pppffffffffftttt!

February 14 2012, 5:32 PM 

Oh come on. It would be impossible for that to have brought down the PNG economy, even if they were billionaires (which they're not).

However, I agree with you that Wingti is bad news, very bad news. He hasn't lived in PNG for at least a decade!

Respond to this message   
Town Kange

February 14 2012, 8:30 PM 

He is living in millions some were and trying to come back, He is like Gadaffi of Libia invested his countrys money eles were around the world, Wingti is the most corrupt Prime Minister PNG have ever had in the country

Respond to this message   
TARRA

SILLLY

May 17 2012, 11:45 AM 

YOU ARE TOO STUPID YOU ARE

LEADERSHIP TRIBUNAL HAS NEVER EMPLOYED WINGTI FOR MISCONDUCT IN OFFICE OF NEC OR PEC...

SPEAK THE TRUTH AND THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE

IF YOU CAN HANDLE COMPUTER AND BEING ON THE WEB MARKS YOU AS AN EDUCATED MAN...

GET YOUR POINT VALIDATED...

NOT PRESUMPTIONS - U PLES PIG

Respond to this message   

you dont understand

May 26 2012, 9:05 AM 

the people of western highlands needs a leader, now more than ever and the only choice is wingti, olga has not done anything open you eyes. and see it

Respond to this message   

evidence.

June 2 2012, 10:03 PM 

It's good you have evidence and verify on accounts that he has done ot, or otherwise a shallow mind person should shut his mouth.
We need leaders who make policies and act on them, not dreamers.

Jfc.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Reply to bush material

February 19 2012, 7:53 PM 

He is too smarth took all files away that time two of his close mates were finance minister and governor of the central bank you are a little boy you dont know...dont talk about him any more...vote for a good leader new and fully educated in politics and development of the country,do not vote for un educated business busniss man they **** the country so bad

Respond to this message   
Pastor T

May 26 2013, 5:03 AM 

I am voting for the man with the most money

Respond to this message   
Kolg Kama

WHP Yet To See a Real Leader

October 3 2011, 10:37 PM 

Lets not talk foolish here. WHP is not owned by Tom Olga nor Paias Wingti. They are born to be leaders at their own good will. Whether they have been choosen by God or by people who knows but at the end of the day their leadership style will speak for itself.

The People of WHP and the rest of the country need good leaders and I am afraid to say that its really hard to find such people who have the heart to serve their country with pride and dignity.

Our leaders need to go for a leadership mentoring program in USA or Australia and see how smart these politicians are over there and learn the basics fron their text book called "101 ways to become a Good Learder". These foreign leaderds talk substance and "they walk the talk" and thats why you see these countries grow from strength to strenght.

I love WHP and I pray that a good leader is choosen in 2012. May God Bless WHP and PNG. What a beautiful country we live.

Respond to this message   
been there done that

reality check about leadership in America

October 4 2011, 10:29 AM 

If America is such the good role model for PNG leaders, then:

1-why are american pollies paralysed in solving america's severe economic problems? Their government almost had to shut down because of complete inaction by the politicians on dealing with the government money problem.

2-why are so many american pollies going to prison for corruption? The governor in Obama's state who was trying to sell Obama's empty MP seat after Obama was elected president will go to jail for some 20 years. He is just one example of what I read on the internet of corrupt american politicians.

3-why in some recent polls do americans only give their congress (parliament) an approval rating of 12%? 88% of americans disapprove of the job their MPs are doing.

Mate, you've been snookered. You think that just because its a developed country, that they have good leadership and everyone is happy. Don't get the sickness of being gullible and naive like so many of our people have. A very bad sickness that makes us blind to the truth!

Respond to this message   
been there done that

reality check about leadership in America

October 4 2011, 10:30 AM 

If America is such the good role model for PNG leaders, then:

1-why are american pollies paralysed in solving america's severe economic problems? Their government almost had to shut down because of complete inaction by the politicians on dealing with the government money problem.

2-why are so many american pollies going to prison for corruption? The governor in Obama's state who was trying to sell Obama's empty MP seat after Obama was elected president will go to jail for some 20 years. He is just one example of what I read on the internet of corrupt american politicians.

3-why in some recent polls do americans only give their congress (parliament) an approval rating of 12%? 88% of americans disapprove of the job their MPs are doing.

Mate, you've been snookered. You think that just because its a developed country, that they have good leadership and everyone is happy. Don't get the sickness of being gullible and naive like so many of our people have. A very bad sickness that makes us blind to the truth!

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Re: reality check about leadership in America

October 4 2011, 12:24 PM 

Wingti is a crook and John Piel is a self-declared "consultant and mirable man" of WHP. Who the hell are they?

Sick, so sick of Wingti and Piel.

Respond to this message   
Change

October 4 2011, 9:24 PM 

John Piel is not a self proclaimed consultant. He is a professional and he was behind some of the major impact projects in WHP which sadly the Provincial Government can not manage and look after. Eg the Hagen market. I for one will vote John Piel , a man who has a good standing in the community and has proven and has a track record of his contribution to the peolple of WHP.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

October 6 2011, 8:18 PM 

You are the only person preaching about John here. Num john nti teenombelga ila nemb nti ranga e?

we don't need self-proclaimed people. we nee real people who can create sparks, not noise.

Respond to this message   
Kona Kit

October 7 2011, 9:05 AM 

Anonymous, no need for that. Seriously....Grow up and have a proper discussion if you can, you idiot!

Respond to this message   
Kolg kama

October 7 2011, 11:48 AM 

So whats your point? You think you are living a better life in PNG? Grow up to yourself and don't be defensive. You can't hide the fact that our leaders are not doing their jobs properly. We have a bounch of selfish and self-centered potiticians who dont care for other people but themselves.

America has been a powerful nation for decades. You cant compare and conclude that America has fallen and will not rise up. They know their downfall and they will be back on top. You know why?

1: They are very very smart leaders who understand the fundaments of their economy. The ins and Outs are their bible.
2: They work very hard not to upset their people. They work for their people
3: They have high level recovery plans that will drive them back to where they were before

Mate you are being judgemental and defensive over a very crystal clear issue - telling us the readers that your leaders are doing just fine. If thats what you think then I am afraid which part of "Dubai" in PNG are you living now.

Please let us know and we all can come for holidays there.

Looks like you are snookered by your own misjudgements

WHP and PNG is for God and Good leaders will be born in due time.

Respond to this message   
RCDF

October 10 2011, 9:52 AM 

THERE IS ONLY ONE PERSON BRAGING ABOUT WINGTI AND JOHN PIEL HERE WITH DIFFERENT NAMES.

HE/SHE is a real briefcase carrier bilong Wingti!! If so, don't brag please.
Wingti is a crook, long gone and never will he come back, not even in our dreams! Maybe only in your 2 toea dreams!

Olga is the only shinning, young governor who is becoming a target of criticism because, jealousy is filled with all you pro-wingti and pro-whoever!

Olga for life!~

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

October 10 2011, 12:10 PM 

RCDF...I think you are right...got the IP address of that same PC making the same comment on Wingti and Piel...Trutru em mas brief case carrier stret yah

Respond to this message   
everyones should be scared, very scared.

October 10 2011, 12:23 PM 

ha ha! you're obviously a thug unless you can explain to us all (which you won't) how exactly you get anyone's IP address.

Hmmmmm???? Hhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?????????

Go try your threats on some kids cuz we can all see through your games here

Respond to this message   
steve

October 11 2011, 6:33 AM 

RCDF, is a big name so dont use it here not all RCDF is with you
dont serve your own personal interest by using the RCDF title..
use your own name. thanks. RCDF refers to a group/tribe etc..

Respond to this message   

STOP PROMOTING RCDF

May 22 2012, 10:44 AM 

Steve i agree with you...i am from Ramdi and Not RCDF... i hate people who want to use their tribes name.

Tell you what... The guy who promote RCDF is baby sense. MARK MY WORD "IF PROFESSOR NONGGORR BECOMES THE GOVERNOR FOR WHP IN THE COMMING ELECTION, No RCDF will use his office as their tribes,everybody (PNG) will enter his office based on merit. Any RCDF who tends to adapt Nengas' attitude will deemed a outlaw and outcast in Ramdi Community, he or she will pack up and go... No big name business,,,,, here we are talking about the future of WHP and the Nation as a whole.

Just a clarification, Thankyou.

Respond to this message   
FACTS, FACTS, & MORE FACTS

October 11 2011, 7:24 AM 

Please don't assume that America or anyplace else in the world is like how you see it in the hollywood movies. After I went and talked with 1 American and 2 PNgeans who have studied for some time in the USA, none of their feedbacks fit at all what you say. Here is the information I got.

You are too quick to think that life is always better on the other side of the ocean. Americans in general are under big stress, much higher than what we have. They can lose their jobs without notice, even a postgrad degree does not entitle them to a job, much less a job in their area of study. Currently a large percent of the work force is unemployed which is especially hardship because these people have no land and no wantok system to help them survive in hard times.

All these sources said that American pollies are generally as selfish and self centred as ours are. Just like we can pick out a few good ones, they can too. But as I was told there are 535 national pollies in America and most of them are just like our pollies, worried about themselves. The difference between USA and PNG however (what they told me) is that Americans keep their pollies under a tight control while we let ours pretty much do whatever they want for 5 years and that is probably the only reason why their pollies behave less.

The current American approval rating of their national pollies is 12%. Does that fact sound like Americans think their polllies are doing such a good job like you are saying?

A country's power has nothing to do with equality and opportunity f or its people. The american I spoke to disagrees that "they know their downfall and they will be back on top". He and the other 2 specieally considered your questions:

1: They are very very smart leaders who understand the fundaments of their economy. The ins and Outs are their bible.
THEIR REPLY: Most of USA leaders are lawyers, not economists. There has been a big debate in the USA for years
whether smaller government helps or hurts the economy and still there is no disagreement, which means that there is
not a good understanding of their economy.

2: They work very hard not to upset their people. They work for their people.
THEIR REPLY: The American was the only one with feedback on this. He said you are right about the first part but
generally wrong about the second part. He says American pollies spend most of their time raising money to keep
winning elections and stay in power and that they try to make contacts and relationships while they are in power that
will pay them off handsomely when they leave their political job.

3: They have high level recovery plans that will drive them back to where they were before
THEIR REPLY: All of these sources laughed when they read your assessment, and asked where is your evidence of these
high level recovery plans. The American said that Obama, even though he is a very smart man and tries his best, has
become a puppet of big business that is only concerned with company profits. That the recent plans to stop the growing
financial problem and millions of Americans losing their homes has failed and that American economy is getting worse
because the plans are failing (ie no reduction in unemployment) yet costing hundreds of billions in money that
American have to pay back to the Chinese and others who buy government debt bonds. The car industry in America has
collapsed so bad, apparently, that in the car capital of the world, Detroit, tens of thousands of houses have been
abandoned and are now being town down by the government to hide the embarrassment.

Mate please in the future get information from people who are likely to know more than you before you jump to conclusions. Of course we have terrible leadership in PNG but don't think everything is rosy on the other side where you can't see properly. Don't assume that PNG everyplace other than PNG is paradise on earth. If you continue to do so, you will continue to live in a dream world that does not fit the reality.

Cheers.

HT

Respond to this message   
Paias Wingti

Excuse me

February 14 2012, 8:26 PM 

My dear people of WHP and the scapers,

Greetings from Sunshine Coast, Brisbane.
I will not comment here but I thank all of you. I am still on ARV and am weak and frail.
I will make official declarations later when the time is right but I urge all my supporters not to make unsubstantive claims here as it is too public.

Thank you,

Many regards,

Paias Wingti
Sunshine Coast

Respond to this message   

''Excuse Me''

February 19 2012, 7:22 PM 

The person using Paias Wingti's name....U sud be ashamed of yourself for such comments... Shows how stupid and narrow minded you are, you have no respect for leaders and you should feel sorry for yourself for being ignorant and showing your lack of inteligence and for showing your foolishness to us.....sem blo you....

Respond to this message   

Stop Using Wingti's Name.

May 29 2012, 10:47 AM 

I condemn you idots, this is unlawful and mischif, you should be ashamed and guilt of your misinformation to the public, Wingti in Melpa dialect, means Holy. Wingti is the Houshold name for the people of WHP.

For thoes you are brain-washed I regret to inform you, Wingti will come hot and strong for the 2012 election, his lost in 2007 is the political impase of National Alliance and everyone in the country knowns that so let us not pretending no body kmows that.

What have Tom done? Hagen town is full of Land Crusiers, is the governor manufacturing this here freely, instead he should divert this monies into infrasture developments. What are his 2012 election platforms?

Respond to this message   

Stop Using Wingti's Name.

May 29 2012, 10:50 AM 

I condemn you idots, this is unlawful and mischif, you should be ashamed and guilt of your misinformation to the public, Wingti in Melpa dialect, means Holy. Wingti is the Houshold name for the people of WHP.

For thoes you are brain-washed I regret to inform you, Wingti will come hot and strong for the 2012 election, his lost in 2007 is the political impase of National Alliance and everyone in the country knowns that so let us not pretending no body kmows that.

What have Tom done? Hagen town is full of Land Crusiers, is the governor manufacturing this here freely, instead he should divert this monies into infrasture developments. What are his 2012 election platforms?

Respond to this message   
WHP Origional

A new kid in Town

February 18 2012, 10:33 PM 

The name never heard, the face never seen. Doesnt sound like a Western Highlander. But you'll see how hard it is to beat when the right time comes......To give you some tips, check out Tambul - Neb, rates hm 80%, Mul-Baiyer rates him 70%, Hagen Central rates him 80% and Dei council rates him 90%.....Overall rating for 80-90%. This data are from recent research based on evidences, village networks, ward council development datas, etc.....Let me introduce you all to; Mr Francis Kupp.. He's got the silent majority through work done over the last 9years...Mind you. I'm making it public coz he is coming public sooon!!!!!!! I have no comments abouts others cox they are also leaders in their own conviction. Lets not use church, family, etc....as measuring instruments...

Respond to this message   

U Decide

February 19 2012, 7:06 PM 

Western Highlands is probably the most developed province in the country. Thanks to all our former and current governors plus other leaders who have done something for the province. I am aware that this election will see some of the most influential Western Highlanders going head to head for the governor seat. At the end of day, there will only be 1 Governor. I am disturbed by people promoting other candidates whom obviously they themselves support and have some kind of interest in what they're writing here, all of these comments reflect the stupidity of Western Highlanders having no respect for their leaders and their province and leading people astray because of their selfishness. I am happy to see and hear that very successful Western Highlanders are standing for elections, such men like George Bopi, John Piel, Gabriel Pepson, Capt James Makop, David Yak, Prof John Nongorr...etc,(only naming few whom I've heard of them...don't take it personal) Apart from these guys, Paias Wingti and Tom Olga still stand strong on the other hand..You cannot rate the Current Governor off because of what you think...His story is clear, he won with nothing but now he is the Governor of the day, Mr Wingti on the other hand has the popularity and charisma which will turn the tables too.. The new candidates all have their own PR and all of them have their own contributions to the province to show off. However defamation of leaders in such forum is disturbing. These are all leaders in their own right and I believe that all of them have certain/some leadership qualities in them. Constructive marketing of candidates should be done here with facts. Do not make a fool out of yourself. The country is in turmoil and we need good leaders who can pave the way to a brighter future. What you write will influence the outcome of the elections in some way as I think. Thus I encourage Western Highlanders not to discriminate, defame and make personal remarks attacking the integrity of other leaders, these are all successful men and your no better than them too... Respect them, these people and men carry the flag of WHP and the lie which you say here will have alot of effect, and you must know that you are sowing a wrong seed. I am confident that any of these mentioned guys will do a good job because they all are credible people...We are privileged in this election because we have a quality candidate lineup to choose from.. I am happy because all of them can do the job efficiently...'''EM OL WANKAIN MAN TASOL'''ino osem bipo....as for my own vote, I am giving 1 George Bopi 2 John Piel 3 Professor John Nongorr.. I would like to thank you all for your time!! If I had 10 votes, Id vote for all of them.......Kanda Kets

Respond to this message   
Souths

Re: U Decide

February 20 2012, 11:03 PM 

WINGTI is the only intelligent man, smart, and possess extra ordinatry charisma that lures people like bees after an honey dew.

WINGTI still maintain that character, he can make Hagen better once again and return its glory lost under Robert Lak and Tom Olga! Vote him back!

Souths
Blok Boi

Respond to this message   
Wantok

February 26 2012, 8:16 AM 

How about voting in new genuine leader for WHP.Gabriel Pepson is a good choice/

from an outsider

Respond to this message   
give me reasons

February 26 2012, 8:33 AM 

Gabriel's not hiding any dirty laundry in his closet? i mean, doing things in the past that he shouldn't have been doing?

Respond to this message   
Nenga Kangal

Nongorr is our choice

March 8 2012, 12:13 PM 

You people have to believe me...who of those people now can save PNG, WH and your homes? Of the names thrown around, if you are really man/woman who like a normal progressive life, Nongorr is your choice. Why,

1. Brain child of the current Superanuation Industry which looks after small hard working lives, look at the rise of Nasfund, BSP etc to billion dollar assets. Nongorr was the architech of the leglation that kept the politicans out of their dirty fingers, unlike the previous NPF.
2. Was the brain behind the Integrity law which stabilised politics, where Somare was in power for almost 10 consecutive years.Prior to that there were ocassional vote of no confidence, polies horse trading all to the detriment of investor confidence and stability....what ever Somare did during the 10 years is irrelevant to Nongorr, but the guy has brains that can make things work.
3. The immense contribution to the legal fratenity is second to none, sure some of the best name lawyers contributing to nation building are the product of Nongorr's work..plus he works like no other PNG I've ever seen.These are the three main reasons WH needs Nongorr to stamp his mark for us as governor and PNG.
As with others;

Wingti...hmmmmm, will operate out of Bne, old frail and sick..his cronies are waiting to milk the cow again...won't see Wingti as soon as elected. Mind you, leaders should be there in both good and bad times..As for Wingti, he was given the golden opportunity by WH people but when he lost, we never knwe where he was..he never came back offering alternatives, acting as role model..even involving in Charity works etc. Look at the likes of Namaliu, he still offers to this day to public life even if he lost..

Pepson....hmmmm, he left a rotten Foreign affairs dept which is full of corruption and failed miserably to stamp his mark, so what has he got to offer in politics if he failed his job at foreign affairs?
Who else...Olga, the street kid cum governor, my triesman actually, he failed his test, planning, planning, plannig...ground breaking, ground breaking, ground breaking etc etc..oh he wrote a cool cheque of K10m top an Australian firm for a master plan totally irrelevant to the WH...K1om could basically fill the shelves at Hagen hospital with drugs and pay the bills for a year! Plus the hire car bill of his cronies and supporters...Law and order break down, hagen town in shambles with street thugs, pests and prostitutes etc we don't need this repition beyond 2012!
Piel...he needs to do more like the Hagen market work and he can get a chance in 2017!

Em educated assesment blong mi..yupela noken tok nogut na usim hyet na givim some anylis na support, no ken blablabla..

nenga kang kund tii

Respond to this message   
teabag

Re: Nongorr is our choice

March 8 2012, 12:30 PM 

Nonngorr is a womanizer. Sad but true. His personal life leaves a lot to be desired!

Respond to this message   

NONGGORR IS THE FUTURE FOR WHP & PNG

May 16 2012, 2:05 PM 

After going through all the comments and analysis of prominent leaders of WHP, i am so surprised to see that you Western Highlanders are full of ****. You dont know what you are talking about. all you can grumble of is your NAME, PRIDE and COMPETITION.

Mark my word you will never rise, WHP will fall, fall and fall to the deepest core of this earth, if you are what you are today, continue with your attitude.

HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN YOUR REAL ICON, HAVE YOU BEING BLINDED BY YOUR OWN TAUGHTS..... YOU HAVE A BRIGHT FUTURE AHEAD OF YOU. YOU HAVE GOOD SOIL, AND BLESSETH HUMAN RESOURCE. ALL YOU NEED IS TO MAKE IT BECOME WORKABLE BY UNITING ALL YOUR POTENTIAL.

AS AN EASTERN HIGHLANDER, I TELL YOU STRAIGHT THAT OUR PNG FUTURE LIES WITH PROFESSOR NONGGORR...HE IS THE GUY, GOD CHOSEN LEADER, DONT REGRET YOUR DECISIONS.

PLEASE ALL ENGANS AND OTHER PROVINCES WILL SUPPORT MY VIEW.

Respond to this message   

Be careful with your words

May 22 2012, 10:59 AM 

Sure, dont you know that your word has defematory imputation.. what is your proof in his affairs, if your identity is extracted you will be in a serious problem. Be careful with your words.

First what you said about Professor has no proof.
second the words you are using has defematory imputation
third, what you said is not for public consumption and is a misleading statement.

You must talk like one who knows how to use internet by virtue of a true educated person.

Respond to this message   

Nouggor

May 29 2012, 11:05 AM 

By the way who is Noggor? Bata yu tk true na stret ha m womanzier na WHP m no nidm kain manh olsm, Wingti is the Choice, Truth will Prevail.

Respond to this message   
One with base vote will run home

Now is district vs district

March 8 2012, 11:38 PM 

Do not forget that WHP now has just four electorates with the other three joining Jiwaka.
Historically Wingti's strongholds ahs been Tambul Nebilyer and Jimi he, will never get his usual support from Jimi now. In Hagen Open there area 10 or so candidates, and Hagen opens population is just 60,000 divide that by 10 that leaves Wingti with divided support as usaual. He collects votes from Jimi and Tambul Nebilyer to come home.Nebilyer is sick and tired of anyone from the city to be gorvernor we have voted the so called Hagen central candidates and we are fed up already. There will be a big chain across Waipip the gate into Nebilyer and only one man is allowed in. The 30000 plus Neblinyens will for the first time endorse their own in George Bopi.
That time to sweet talk to get the votes is over.Each candiadte must has a solid base vote in his own area/electorate prior to going out to collect top up votes.Do not just say Wingti will sell with his name, Nah that time is the stone ages and people these days are smarter.
If Dei is doing the same I seee the true contenders will ge George Bopi and Prof Nongorr. Olga is a dreamer still dreaming while the world is moving on.

Respond to this message   
District vs district

Re: WHP REGIONAL SEAT - PAIAS WINGTI TO RETURN 2012

March 8 2012, 11:53 PM 

Do not forget that WHP now has just four electorates with the other three joining Jiwaka.
Historically Wingti's strongholds have been Tambul Nebilyer and Jimi, he will never get his usual support from Jimi now. In Hagen Open there area 10 or so candidates,and Hagen open's population is just 60,000 divide that by 10 that leaves Wingti with divided support as usaual. He collects votes from Jimi and Tambul Nebilyer to come home.Nebilyer is sick and tired of anyone from the city to be gorvernor we have voted the so called Hagen central candidates and we are forgotten in service delivery so we are fed up already. There will be a big chain across Waipip the gate into Nebilyer and only one man is allowed in. The 30000 plus Neblinyens will for the first time endorse their own son in George Bopi.
That time to sweet talk to get the votes is over.Each candiadte must have a solid base vote in his own area/electorate prior to going out to collect top up votes.Do not just say Wingti will sell with his name, Nah that time was in the stone ages and people these days are critical and know how to struggle without basic services.
If Dei is doing the same I see the true contenders for the WHP regional will be George Bopi and Prof Nongorr. Olga olga from MulBaiyer has nothing to blame but himself, he is still dreaming of a grand city and cannot even take of the small comonsense municipal duties such as removing the piles of rubbish accumulating in the city.

Respond to this message   
Nenga Kangal

No to G Bopi

March 9 2012, 6:46 PM 

Oh..G Bopi is that school principal cum Engineerïng Manager"with WHPG during the Lak regime! He has that school supplying firm going on as well, but he is yet to convince he is abover Nongorr. If the 30, 0000 Nebilians think so, as claimed, this is back to the stone age...no one thinks for another, for sure for the betterment of WH and PNG, we need to think and see globally, holistically and choose. G Bopi did so poorly at engineering so will be a poor choice.
Hey..talking about Nongorr being womaniser, pls the 4 fingers are ponting back at the scapper who wrote it..who in here can tell me he is "holy man"....
Pls refrain from personal attacks but talk along professional lines...

nenga kang kund tii

Respond to this message   
nenga mendepelg

Re: No to G Bopi

March 22 2012, 11:37 AM 

We real nengas don't go washing Tiffany's undies. You must be the last of the nengas.

Now em mi gapman of the day. you must be last bet.
Mark my word, Olga will be back in 2012. wingti is old, frail and sick. his cronies will milk the cow out of WHPG.
G.Bopi and Noggorr are unfit for politcs. i once witnessed how noggor talked and it was a real pekpek. he even doesn't know his mother's tongue. i feel for you buddy. grow up.

Respond to this message   
Tired

March 22 2012, 5:08 PM 

Nenga Tru tru,
You are one real cargo cult nenga mendepelg . Obviously your evaluation of Dr. Nonggorr is way below and out of touch with the real world. The problem in PNG at the moment is this cargo cult mentality. Many of our people do not know the primary purpose of why we elect our leaders. I don’t support Dr. Nonggor or Gov. Olga nor any body but your contention that Dr. Nonggorr lacked elegant speaking skills is typical of measuring leadership in a village setting. Nenga mendpelg, leadership is more than your nenega tribe, WHP or PNG. Even a fool can be a powerful orator in your ples singing that you think he is a leader. Grow up, think “big picture” and come outside of your little box. The world is bigger than your Nenega tribe, WHP or PNG.

Respond to this message   
Trueplanenga

March 28 2012, 9:35 AM 

You lack substance. You are loser in this debate coz WH politics does not have a single space for poor orators, who lack speech-making skills in a convincing way. We got hundreds of brilliant speech-makers, crowd movers and nation-builders whom Nonggorr had fits into any. Education yes, he, his personal life and his lawyer waitmeri. Other than that, that family has an MPs-wish list which Captain Paun never made it in the last election. I doubt Dr. Nonggor will given his mumbling, half-baked Melpa language background.

The maketplace for politics in WHP is different from the courtroom! REMEMBER THIS!!!

Mi sori lo yu, buddie. Grow up!

Respond to this message   

Wingti is the Man

April 14 2012, 7:28 PM 

The problem we have is a LEADER providing LEADERSHIP. I for one want Wingti to lose this election but I see there is no intending candidate having LEADERSHIP Material. All have charisma, eduacation, businesses and eloquent speechmaker, good church goers but it does not make them a LEADER.

A LEADER stands alone from the crowd (his followers/supporters) and he/she must always be a step ahead of the rest because he is LEADING and in the process providing LEADERSHIP. I must tell you I hate Wingti, he is outdated but he stands alone when he stands shoulder to shoulder with the rest. ( I am not touching on their family life,public life or spiritual life, though these contribute to making leadership better).

LEADERS cannot lead beyond what they themselves have gone. They cannot lead us to an UNFAMILIAR territory that they themselves have not gone. Good exmaple: Tom Olga was a student activist and that was his familiar territory and he never went beyond that but, still we Western Highlanders voted him from Student Activist to Govenor. Now our blessed province is stagnant because the guy cannot LEAD beyond the Student Activist Territory.
We are Blessed with John Nongorr, John Peil, Tiri Kuimbakul,David Yak and you name it. All having intergrity and sucessful in their own rights. If there were 5 Governor seats, I would want all of them to win so they can complement each other, but there is only one and we need a LEADER.

LEADER LEADS. LEADERS have INFLUENCE on others and they give out a radiance of influence that affects things. LEADERS are in CONTROL. Wingti can do that.

LEADERS are NOT Chosen by GOD but by PEOPLE so do not think GOD will choose a LEADER for you this 2012. God has given us the freedom of Choice to choose our LEADERS. A LEADER may not be your RELATIVE, TRIBESMEN

My Vote goes like this: 1: Pais Wingti 2: Prof John Nongorr 3: Still yet to decide

Thanks guys

Respond to this message   
rom peps

Re: Wingti is the Man

April 15 2012, 9:56 PM 

num wingti nga ruip o nui o.pen eh?

You are the only person promoting wingti. em mas kisim tenombolga bilong yu pinis ya.

shallow brain. grow up.

Respond to this message   
pinky winky

Re: Wingti is the Man

April 15 2012, 10:15 PM 

Maybe he's Wingti's nephew and hopes Wingti will move back to PNG if he becomes MP.

Not likely. Wingti would be an absentee MP just like he was the last time!

Respond to this message   
Kulian

WINGTI OR NONGOR

May 1 2012, 12:02 AM 

Wingti killed University students in 2002 including western highlanders and he is/was a parasite in Ausralia setting business with stolen moneys from PNG.

Tom ULga is a non performer.

Nonngor is a foreigner based in Port Moresby and Brisbane with his Australian wife and he talks and eats like Australians. He is not part of us though he came to Hagen last year for the purpose of the election.

We could consider Pepsoon who is a senior State's man but he does not possess leadership qualities.

We could have Nongger tested by electing him in and see how he performs. Wingti may be too old and he is not being respected at the National Level because he destroyed the country in 2002 with Mekere Maureta and nobody believes in him as a leader these days.

The only option we now have is Nongger.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Re: WINGTI OR NONGOR

May 18 2012, 12:28 PM 

How about John Piel, apart from Pius Wingti,Don't we have other leaders in the province..Wingti' had his chance,he is not the only leader for WHP,we have so many leaders so lets choose a good one. I am putting in one for JP..

Respond to this message   

NONGGORR IS NOT A FOREIGNER

May 22 2012, 11:04 AM 

Nonggorr is of course the future of WHP and this nation.

But He is not a foreigner, go to his village and you will know his true colour.

LETS PUT HIM AND SEE HOW HE CAN DO. AND HOW FAR HE CAN GO

Respond to this message   
Dapii Boss

Who is Nonggorr

May 29 2012, 11:42 AM 

Man!! Truely you yalkin insane, you dont know who is Nonggorr, he is foregnier, who dont know our mothertounge, tradition, and culture. He is goddamn Alien.

Respond to this message   

NONGGORR IS STILL THE GOD SEND LEADER

May 30 2012, 10:57 AM 

NO MATTER WHAT, NONGGORR IS SEEN BY MOST THAT HE IS THE GOD SEND LEADER FOR WHP AND THE NATION AS A WHOLE.

IF YOU HAVE SEEN HIM FAILED THIS NATION THEN YOU HAVE GOT THE RIGHT TO SAY THAT HE CANNOT MAKE IT IN HIS LEADERSHIP CAREER. OTHERWISE, YOUR GROUNDS OF LANGUAGES, COURTROOM AND WHAT SO EVER IS BASELESS.

LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING HERE!!!

IF YOU GO BACK TO THE HISTORY OF GREATEST LEADERS IN THIS WORLD, YOU WILL FIND THAT THEY ALL HAVE LAW BACKGROUND, AND I WILL LIST THEM HERE:

1. MAHATMA GANDI-INDIA: The one who brought india out from British Empire and liberate the people of India, He adopted many ideologies to gain independence and one of his idea is now practised by many countries and PNG is adopting it; NON-VIOLENCE PROTEST.. Gandi WAS A LAWYER,
2. NELSON MANDILA- SOUTH AFRICA: The one who spent 27 years in prison and successfully brought South Africa out from Apathid policy. He liberated SA, He was A LAWYER.
3. Martin LUTHAR KING JNR- Lawyer
4. Barrack Obama- Lawyer
5. George W. Bush - Lawyer
6. Juliard G. First Female Prime Minister of Australia- Lawyer who broke the ice
7. ETC...... Every greatest leader shows that they have law background.

NONGGORR IN PNG IS THE PROFESSOR, HIS FATHER IS THE CHIEF IN RAMDI TRIBE, HE GAVE HIS BLESSINGS TO PROFESSOR NONGGORR AND HE WILL MAKE DIFFERENCE. HE IS NOT JUST A LAWYER IN THE COURTROOM BUT A PROFESSOR FOR LAW. HE WILL DEFINATELY LIBERATE US FROM CORRUPTION DONE BY OUR PAST LEADERS SUCH AS WINGTI, AND OLGA ETC... AND OTHER CORRUPT LEADERS IN THIS COUNTRY.

THANKS.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

May 24 2012, 12:29 PM 

are you sure that Mr wigti will return 2012 election?

email via
Manila,philippines
(

Respond to this message   
heds ston

May 24 2012, 12:31 PM 

No doubt about it. WHP people are basically stupid, easily swayed by charismatic speakers who end up doing nothing, and quickly forgetful that nothing happened when those leaders were last in power. WHPs don't question that King Paias doesn't hardly even live in PNG even when he's MP. They don't care.

Mark my words, Pais Wingti will emerge from the fraudulent 2012 election victorious!

Respond to this message   
Paias for PM

Wingti will win

May 24 2012, 1:35 PM 

Hed ston,

charismatic....yes WIngti is definitely charismatic, that is what seperate him from others, leaders do not fix your road, they lead others to fix roads.

Respond to this message   
Independent Minded Jiga

Re: Wingti will win

May 24 2012, 2:01 PM 

Only problem is that the roads were often in a bad state under Paias and at the end, his thugs burnt down his own Haus Kapal.

That's real progress, isn't it! Worth giving these absentee manager another chance to screw things up.

Respond to this message   
Jiga Jiga

May 24 2012, 2:20 PM 

Yeah and PNG will realy go down the drain then, Wingti, the scum who let thousands of acres of his own peoples ladn fall into waste as they all killed and raped and mutilated each other anybody who was unfrtunate to be driving past!

No wonder PNG is ****** up!

Yeah vote Wingti in again!

Might as well **** the pace completely!

Then you can al have a good "Jiga Jiga"

Respond to this message   
your lunatic!

May 24 2012, 2:31 PM 

"who let thousands of acres of his own peoples ladn fall into waste as they all killed and raped and mutilated each other anybody who was unfrtunate to be driving past!"

??????????

???????????

Were you smoking spak brus when you saw all this?

Respond to this message   
Wingti is a wanker!!!

Wingti should go and get arse farked!!!

May 24 2012, 2:38 PM 

Hello, what about the Nebilyer Valley, this is technically Wingti's people

its a freakin disiaster area, and the people are so farked up,

and then they just rape anybody who drives past!!!!!!!!!!

Wingti and his people are FFFFFFAAAARRRRKKKKKKHHHHHEEEEEEAAAAAADDDDDDSSSSSSS

Respond to this message   
LOL

Re: Wingti should go and get arse farked!!!

May 24 2012, 2:48 PM 

"technically" Wingti's people.

Ahhhhhhh I see.

Respond to this message   

wingti shoul go and get arse farked

May 29 2012, 12:29 AM 

sorry,we don't want to see non sense here! you have to suggest something which will be benifical to whp, png and whole as a whole. thanku.

silent obsever

Respond to this message   
Tru Lida TORK

Responsible Comments

May 30 2012, 11:49 AM 

Why are you going too low to swear at one of the notable leaders. All intending candidates are leaders of WH by their own right. If you are not going to vote for Wingti, then thats fine but this forum is not for you to use abusive language and personal attacks. If u r an educated elite then you should comment responsibly and professionally. If you are sick in the mind then please don't comment on this forum.
By the way, PNG Politics is always like this. We seem to comment for the side we are supporting and against someone we don't like. We as spectators should give our opinion on what we want to see developed in WH for the benefit of Western Highlanders and PNG as a whole.

Respond to this message   

Wingti & Olga are lairs

May 29 2012, 3:04 PM 

Wingti said to change Mt. Hagen like Cairns and to date it still remains the same after 25 years in politics. Eventhough two times he became Prime Minister he never changed Mt. Hagen. He was a black man in a white man skin. Olga promised to erect new Kapal House before the election and failed to fulfill his promise. In his tentureship as the govenor for WHP he never delivered any basic service to the people.

Only fools will follow fools.

Respond to this message   

John Piel

May 30 2012, 9:41 AM 

John Piel has the answer for the prople of Western Highlands. He can change WHP if voted in. Over to you guys.

Cheers
RM

Respond to this message   
kmf

June 3 2012, 2:36 AM 

Who is John piel? I won't be surprise if he would become same like Olga, lot of talking and ground breaking after ground breaking but no fruitful results.

Respond to this message   

Wingti is onlly one man ?

May 25 2012, 9:03 PM 

How can one mere mortal man appear out of nowhere and receive the majority of the public’s support. He is a criminal and he’s a big joke, politicians are not meant to be public servants like him. They should be big men with thousands of dollars of handouts like Tom Olga, We need more men like Tom so they can keep the money coming in. Tom has been so generous in his position of power, since his reign the Western Highlands people have received money from not only his pocket but Sir Michael’s as well.
But it’s okay because apparently the country’s money is theirs as well…
Tom better keep the money coming in, I say if Wingti gets elected we can all say goodbye to free handouts and sadly say hello to these useless things known as public policies.
If Tom ever sees this I just want to let him know, you are the first member I have ever seen that has been hit by a spectator hahaha.
Keep that chin solid and hope you have more handouts this year…….
Best of love
Your supporter’s

Respond to this message   
Nebilyen

George Bopi for WH Regional

May 31 2012, 12:49 AM 

Where is Wingti's support base this time?
Not Nebilyer coz that is George Bopi's base.
Not now Wingti.

Respond to this message   
watchful

Re: George Bopi for WH Regional

May 31 2012, 12:02 PM 

Agree to that.

Wingti is the Superclown who knows how to give Handouts.
Olga is the opposit - very stringent, wise and rational.

I have no candidate to support but I admire this young man, Olga.

Let the race begin!

Respond to this message   

WHP Regional

May 31 2012, 1:59 PM 

Goodness me are u guys out of your mind. Olga just proved that he cannot run the province. Million of kina beloning to the people of WHP have been squandered into hire car with no tangle services in the provice. He and Wingti are responsible for the buring down the Kapal house.

George Bopi, I disregard him. He is no way near a govenor material.

What does Wingti have to show to the people of WHP. He has been in parliament for almost 4 decade with two time prime minsiter under his belt. U people recon he give a **** about WHP. No. He is a white man. It just that it is the election period and he is back in the village killing pigs and giving money to the people. We need new blood of people with high caliber. Give your vote one to John Piel. He can make a difference. He has the leadership quality to lead the province. We have got all the moges rallying behind him.

Cheers
RM

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Re: WHP Regional

May 31 2012, 2:32 PM 

The Moges? hehehehe..Since when was a Mogei an MP after Raphael Doa?
All Moges do is carry brief cases for the Jigas and other candidates.What is your population?
You cannot even get Hagen open seat which is on your land, the yamkas and now the Jicas..forget WHP regional seat.Moge's are seen as proud egostic and chest pounding self promoting people..the outer districts will always get the regional seat. This time it is tambul nebilyer.

Respond to this message   

The Moges

June 1 2012, 1:24 PM 

The brief case carries were people from the past. Now the new generation of guys are so determined and mark my word the moges will get it. What will tambul neblyer offer to WHP. Cabbage leaf and watar karis! No. The new generation of moges are a force to be reconed with in the 21st Century. It was the moges who got the first governor. who ever you are you mark my word a son of moge will get it back in the form of John PIEL.

Cheers
RM

Respond to this message   
More Drivers

Unskilled Landcruiser Dirvers

June 4 2012, 12:53 PM 

Watchful,

Tom has literally done nothing for WHP. If you are from Nenga then you would comment against this as I have seen that a lot of provt gov money is going into hiring lots of toyota landcruiser for nenga tribesmen to drive around, booking guesthouses to pick young prostitutes for the night, etc, in the name of Nenga Govman. Tom as a young lida should do something tangible so that he can boast in future, otherwise he will be forever Mr ground breaking ceremony and planner. He got my 2nd Vote last time but this time he will never get any. I will go for wise and decesive leaders.

Respond to this message   
TIKIPPII OIMBO DK@GOROKA

NENGAS SPOILING THEIR YOUNG LEADER FOREVER

June 4 2012, 2:19 PM 

TOM WAS A BRIGHT VISIONARIER YOUNG LEADER WHO DONE THINGS CONFIDENTLY TO WITHHOLD THE RIGHTENOUS BUT HIS TRIBESMAN SPOILING HIS LEADERSHIP WHEN HE WAS DECLARED THE GOVERNOR.

THESE NENGAS DIDNT DO OR SPEND ANY THING DURING HIS CAMPAIGN PERIODS IN 2007 AS FAR AS I KNOW. HE WAS DRIVEN ON A SUZUKI BY A MELA MAN AND A TOTOYA BOUBLE CAB. LIKELY HE WON THE EXPENSIVE SEAT BUT SOME HOW HIS NAME WAS ALREADY SPOILED AND I DONT HOW HE WILL REGAIN IT. AT THAT TIM I WAS A HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT AND BECAUSE OF HIS GOOD POLOCIES I PLAYED SOME VITAL PARTS IN MY POLING AREA AND CAST SOME EXTRA VOTE ONE FOR HIM. THIS TIM IM SO SORRY TO SAY THAT HE WILL GET ZERO VOTES IN MY POLLING BOOT. NE WAY UPLA BIKMAN PINIS YA NA WARI LON WANEM SAMTIN, NA U MAS SAVE TU OLSM ELECTION PERIOD M BI KAM YET SO NO REGRETS. TOM MANA PANGA.

Respond to this message   
Tru Lida TORK

TOP FIVE WH REGIONAL

June 7 2012, 11:10 AM 

Out of the 24 Candidates my top five are as follows,

1 Pais Wingti (Although he doesn't have a base, his name is a household name for WH.

2 George Bopi ( if it is tru that all the Tambul give him the vote then he is likely to come within the top five).

3 John Pil (if all the Moges give it to him then he can pick up 2s elsewhere and stay with in the top five).

4 Tom Olga ( he is the current govnor, unlike previous campaign, he is has the many and power to influence. However Pro J. Nongor is also from neighbouring tribe and will split the votes this time).

5 Pro John Nongor (PNG wide know, has connection with WH elites, if can score enough, he can pick 2s and can manage within the top 5s.

With due respect to the other 19 candidates, this is my guess.

Respond to this message   
TOGOBA MILE

LATEST ON TAMBUL NEBILYER OPEN SEAT...

June 1 2012, 2:52 PM 

SO DESERTED BY THE HAGEN OPEN ON MOST SERVICES...

WE ARE BLESSED BY THE TAMBUL NEBILYER OPEN ELECTORATE...

MOST OFTEN - TAIM NOGUT GUTPLA TAIM MIPLA SAVE STAP WANTAIM...

IM REALLY EAGER TO KNOW - - WHO IS THE HOTTEST CANDIDATE FOR TAMBUL NEBILYER..

ROMOURS SAY....THE BATTLE WILL BE BETWEEN WAS KURUWI, PAUL MAWA, BENJAMIN POPONOWA NA THOMAS NEGINTS

EM TRU O.....

Respond to this message   
NCD

Battle Tambul Nebilya

June 11 2012, 12:43 AM 

From what i hear the Battle will be two Heavy weight Roy Koroka and Benjamine Poponawa.

Paul Mawa will come third and Was or Thomas Nekints might come chasing after. Roy Koroka is really hot and will definatley give Benjamine a run for his money.

By Stander from POM

Respond to this message   

LET'S PUT WINGTI BACK INTO PARLIMENT

June 1 2012, 4:15 PM 

WINGITI THE MAN WHO HAS THE HEART FOR THE PEOPLE... SO NO NEED TO MAKE COMMENT ABOUT HIM SO LET'S ELECT HIM BACK INTO THE PAERLIMENT..

VOTE 1 FOR WINGITI( the man with wishdom)

Respond to this message   
Tru Lida TORK

Lets Put Wingti back to Parliament

June 4 2012, 12:26 PM 

I quite agree with you student, Wingti was PM at the when PNG did not have mils of kina like now. However he put lots of money into Agriculture, especially Coffee Projects and ofcourse education at that time. Anyway, with due respect to all the intending candidates and curent MPs of WH, there is no lida who is capable of being a prime minister come August 2012 from WHP, except Mr Wingti. William Duma might try but I doubt.
Put Wingti back and be a proud Western Highlander!

Respond to this message   
TIKIPPII OIMBO DK@GOROKA

LETS PUT WINGTI BACK TO PARLIAMENT

June 4 2012, 1:43 PM 

IM NOT BAIAS TO A PARTICULAR CANDIDATE IN ANY WAY BUT IM LOOKING AT THE NATIONAL LEVEL, OUR FATHER PAIAS WINGTI IS THE MAN PNG KNOWS BETTER. HE IS THE MAN WITH NATURAL ABILITY OF POLOTICAL INFLUENCE AND HE IS THE MAN WHO HAS MANY IMPUTES TO THE PROVINCE AND THE NATION AS A WHOLE. NO NEED FOR HIM OR PEOPLE TO MAKE CAMPAIGN FOR HIM BUT THE SERVICES HE GAVE US WHEN HE WAS THE GOVERNOR WIL DO FOR HIM. IT INCLUDES THE ROADS, DOUBLE BLUE BRICK CLASSROOMS, HEALTH, COFFEE PLANTATIONS ,ETC,,,,

WHEN YOU STAY CALM AND HAVE A CLOSE LOOK AT HIM, HE HAS GOT SOME UNIQUE CHARACTERS. HIS FACIAL APPEREANCE, MOUSTACH, COLOUR, DRESSING, SMILE AND MORE OVER, HIS UNIQUE NAME WINGTI, WHICH IN TOK PLES MEANS HOLY. THEREFORE, I SUPPORT MY FELLOWS WHO WANTS WINGTI TO GO BACK TO PARLIAMENT AND POST THIS PARAGRAPH, DESCRIBING HIM, WINGTI.

Respond to this message   
jp

Re: LETS PUT WINGTI BACK TO PARLIAMENT

June 4 2012, 2:30 PM 

Besides what's being discussed here, there is no one on the political scene besides Wingti at the moment who will have some impact and provide the balance in the debate and in the numbers game.

Those opposing Namah and O'Neill now are just lightweights. Wingti will provide that balance as he is a heavyweight, still having a strong attraction unlike Somare, Chan and Morauta who appear to have lost their appeal on the public leadership stakes.

Wingti's challengers have a long way to go and that includes Tom Olga who needs to go back and finish school.

Respond to this message   
KMF

June 4 2012, 6:12 PM 

Tru tok......send Tom Olga back to school and he must go and complete his education. As Western Highlanders we have been suffering enough, we must get Mr.Wingti back on the steering wheel and he will drive us safely to development. Kund apa akep tanga..wampkegl.

Respond to this message   
Ngl

re: LET'S PUT BRISBANE RESIDENT WINGTI BACK TO PARLIAMENT

June 4 2012, 6:15 PM 

If we can re-elect him, I believe the government will pay for his Brisbane residence costs as it IS his primary residence.

Respond to this message   
KMF

Re: re: LET'S PUT BRISBANE RESIDENT WINGTI BACK TO PARLIAMENT

June 6 2012, 11:21 PM 

Mate! So as any other so called members, you looking at Somares, Chans, Napes and many more who are building empires overseas, no one is honest and perfect out there. Not even the one you are supporting.

Respond to this message   
kip kange

GIVE OLGA ANOTHER TERM

June 13 2012, 11:08 AM 

Olga is a young and aspiring leader for Western Highlands, Highlands and the PNG community as a whole. We heard of Wingties, Imbkuk and so forth some decades are ago. There time is over. We are moving in the 21st century and our old leaders mind is deteriorating in a physical sense. Their thinking is slowing down and therefore we can not continue to depend on these big names.

What we want at the moment is young, vibrant, intelligent and open minded leaders to go and represent us in parliament.

If WHP doesn't want to vote in OLGA than vote for Professor John Nogorr, He is an intelligent, vibrant and is ofcourse of the legal brains WHP and PNG has ever produced. He has the caliber to leader Western Highlands and PNG to the next level.

We people must utilize the knowledge these kinds of people have.. Know is power and the wealth of experience and exposure the professor has is something that needed in our society and must be fully utilized.

Up to you Kanges,

Ta

Respond to this message   
kip kange

Wingti has had enough

June 13 2012, 11:16 AM 

I beleive Pais Wingti has had his term as an MP for WHP and the first Highlands PM in his time. But at this moment, the time and situation has changed and that does not warrant the famous Wingti for better future.

At this time, WHP and PNG needs leaders in the Caliber of Prof.Nogorr, Whilliam Duma, Tom Olga and other young promising national leaders.

So forget about Wingti because, the old model Wingti uses to unit the Highlands, PNG to influence the country is already outdated and cannot work any more.

There are many fire brands and well educated people throughout the country that in waiting to be the prime minister materials and if Wingti is elected to parliament, please mark my words, he will squeesed at the bench.

Does that sounds illogical?????

You people have the power to choose???but somtin blo tin2 tasol.

Kip Kange

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Re: Wingti has had enough

June 13 2012, 11:55 AM 

Never mentioned Tom Olga, maybe professor yes.Tom let him go back and complete his education.

Respond to this message   
flyn direx

June 13 2012, 3:28 PM 

ol lain o is any1 there in WHP now hearing the campaigning that is going on? pls shed light on what exactly are the policies of the intending candidates mi wok lo painim sampla info lo postcourier.com na national.com but nogat news lo WHP!

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

June 23 2012, 11:39 AM 

Any predictions?

Respond to this message   
007=

Don't mention Tom Olga

June 28 2012, 12:52 AM 

Are you dumb enough or is your head up your arse. Tom Olga has done virtually nothing for WHP except burning down the Kapal Haus and hiring Land crusiers for his wantoks and letting his equally dumb uncles, brothers, tribes man run the WHP administration. You guys are speaking of young leaders and new fresh blood. with all those standing currently they will all make the same mistake. They will all continue to do dump things in Parliament and continue to dance to the tunes of other MPs. Just don't waste your time. Give it back to Paias Wingti.

Have you guys seen the province and the urban areas lately, they are all in a shocking state. Everytime we elect as "new fresh blood" they try to get their heads around the system and don't deliver the much needed service because they are not smart enough. Wingti won the last election and everybody knows it. Olga didn't win it, the eclectrol officers simply got paid off. Olga should have used that opportunity to prove that he was the man when he was in power. Unfortunately, he seem to be using the "I was in court and did'nt have time to do the work for the province" excuse. Wingti was in court during his time but he still managed to deliver services. Whats the difference?

Maski faul faul na wastim time. Give it back to Paias Wingti. The only other person I would have trusted was Captain Nongorr if he was standing for the regional, not his layer brother. I simply don't trust lawyers.

And on another note, for Mt Hagen Open, I am simply dumbfounded when i heard that Simon Senegka is hot. How the hell is he hot?! The guy is a god damn thief, why would the Hagen central fellows want to vote him as their leader. People, haven't we learnt enough from our experience, our sufferings, hardships,etc. Please vote wisely.

Na stop this crap about voting;
1. God fearing leaders - thats just stupid candidates trying to use christianity to go into parliament. Honesty, maybe but not God Fearing.
2. Womanisers - Thats jusyt another load of crap. These are the stuff people do in their own private time and if its not affecting their perfomance, let it be, em man tu ya.
3. Education - I hate people weaving their masters or doctorate or professor papers around to show off. History shows people with these under their belt are silenced like small kids in the parliament.
*** If a person is accused of corruption and a case pending, why do we wanna vote him/her. What guarantee do we have that the person is innocent. People lets not be stupid this time, or we will suffer for the next 5 years.

the Bottom Line is: We want leaders who can speak aggresively on behalf of us in Parliament, who can improvise, think outside the box, and can always provide the fundamental basics that our modernising society can anchor on and prosper. The Primaries are, Infrastructure, Education, Health and Law and Order. Oncw we have that established, than we can look at the other things.

I know many will respond to this post but regardless, I still say, Wingti is your man for WHP governor.

em tasol.

007=

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Re: Don't mention Tom Olga

June 28 2012, 10:29 PM 

@ 007 - Kange you aren right. We Hageners are bunch of longlongs, Why do we want to vote people who are dump and can't even raise their voices in the floor parliment, degree holders or whatever but nothing happens,silent kills them, skul save wara wasim long haus tambaran.. they only take the back seats in parliment and when they come to Hagen we respect them and hang flowers around their necks like dogs on chains. Please W/Highlanders vote wisely for people who can raise our voices in parliment and even represent Western Highlands and run the country...Who else could that be???

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

July 10 2012, 3:43 PM 

Respond to this message   
Outsider

PAIAS WINGTI FOR 2012

June 25 2012, 8:13 PM 

PAIAS WINGTI WILL RETURN IN 2012

Respond to this message   
Credible

June 29 2012, 2:03 PM 

Hageners will always be longlongs and will become laughing stock if they vote in the supercrook that every PNG man and woman hates. He is the Thief Wingti.

The results will be;

1. Tom Olga
2. Paias Wingti
3. John Nonggorr
4. George Bopi
5. Danny Gonol
6. John Piel
7. Tom Watinga
8. Kundi Pok
9. Ivan Kerowa
10. Gabriel Pepson

Amen to that!

Respond to this message   
xxx

**** list

June 30 2012, 5:56 PM 

Squeeze that list and shove it up ur arse... yu stupid nut case...

Respond to this message   
Nationalist

Re: **** list

July 2 2012, 12:47 PM 

Mr xxx,
your comments looks ugly and unprofessional. You don't even justify why the list can be queezed. It is just an opionion for one particular person in the PNGSCAPE FORUM. You don't even know that guy who has posted the list but you are just shouting like a dog who do not know why it is shouting. Argue like professionals and back up with substantial justifications.

The nationalist

Respond to this message   
Back Page

July 2 2012, 3:39 PM 

Amen to that...go Olga

Respond to this message   
RM Muddies

July 10 2012, 10:48 AM 

Mate your predictions are wrong. By the way Kundi Pok is dead. U mas longlong ya.

Respond to this message   
Backpage

August 29 2012, 1:56 PM 

Wingti close this chapter 2012 national election. See you all in 2017.

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - WHP REGIONAL SEAT - PAIAS WINGTI TO RETURN 2012
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Back to Highlands Forum