<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Back to Highlands Forum  

WHP REGIONAL SEAT - PAIAS WINGTI TO RETURN 2012

September 11 2011 at 12:13 AM
Anon Observer 

Paias Wingti, the household name in the Western Highlands Regional Seat will be returned in this coming election 2012. People often post comments criticising him on this treads but what they don't understand is that the name Paias Wingti is the house hold name the bulk of the population in WHP know.

He won the 2007 election but it was a foul play by National Alliance to cripple him as he was a threat to the formation of Government.

WHP looking forward to return Paias Wingti to parliament in 2012.

Thanks

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
melpa kid

Candidates for Western Highlands Regional

September 11 2011, 12:51 AM 

Leading candidates for Western Highlands Regional are:

Paias Wingti
Tom Olga
Lawyer Dr John Nongorr
Former Foreign Affairs Secretary Gabriel Pepson

Tom Olga has done virtually nothing since he got elected and Western Highlands look like they are going to vote back Paias Wingti in big numbers.

Gabriel Pepson and John Nongorr will fight out second and third. Tom Olga may come fourth or fifth.

Respond to this message   
NGV

G Bopi

January 7 2012, 12:24 PM 

I dont know about u guys but my vote is going to George Bopi.

Respond to this message   
Mountain mangi

Re: G Bopi

February 15 2012, 7:21 PM 

George Bopi is a good a leader as well.. He has good leadership quality.

Respond to this message   
we've heard it a million times b4 already

Re: G Bopi

February 15 2012, 7:44 PM 

What do you mean by 'good leadership quality'? Can you explain exactly what you've seen in Mr Bopi that convinces you he has good leadership quality?

Do you know what is even meant by the term 'good leadership quality'?

Respond to this message   
Kera peng

Back page kange

June 6 2012, 2:57 PM 

my NAMBA 1 VOTE IS GOING TO go to GEORGE BOPI.."...born learder man..."

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Re: Back page kange

June 13 2012, 10:52 AM 

Kera Peng you must be blind. Don't waste your vote.

Respond to this message   
Kera peng

Back page kange

June 6 2012, 2:57 PM 

my NAMBA 1 VOTE IS GOING TO go to GEORGE BOPI.."...born learder man..."

Respond to this message   
WH Origional

Add to your List

February 19 2012, 12:41 AM 

Least you forget, add this to your list;

Francis Kupp, He falls right in those lines.....

Respond to this message   
Mangi SSR

Francis Kupp is capable

June 12 2012, 3:23 PM 

Since my study life I had come to admire his leadership qualities and is a self starter. Kanges please try him.

Respond to this message   
James Du

Larim Wingti Kambek

March 26 2012, 3:57 AM 

When the tide of HAGEN politics favored their youngster (Olga), Western Highlands truly lost its identity as well as its ethnic, provincial, regional, national and international pride. Vote Wingti. What makes you a true Western Highlander is when you Hagens make the true Hagen decision to recognize your ethnic norm and not the crooked Hagen politics which you have adopted over the years. Choose wisely when it comes to the day of your polling. Make Wingti your first preference. Do you truly want to soar high in the country and in the Southern Hemisphere once again a Mount Hagen Eagle or do you continue want to be a perry chicken packing the dust and dirt of your Hagen politics? You have the wings to fly, only when you vote Wingti into office, he will give you an "Eagle Push" and you will soar high again.

Mi laik bai yupela Hagen yet i tingting pastaim na makim man. Sapos yupela i toktok long negatives bilong Wingti, mi no sapotim dispela tingting bilong yupela, tasol mi gat bilip long lidasip bilong em. Sapos yupela les long makim em plis noken TOK NOGUTIM lida bilong yumi. Make your preferences with respect and dignity as a true Western Highlander.

Pikinini Jiwaka.

Respond to this message   
James Du

Larim Wingti Kambek

March 26 2012, 3:58 AM 

When the tide of HAGEN politics favored their youngster (Olga), Western Highlands truly lost its identity as well as its ethnic, provincial, regional, national and international pride. Vote Wingti. What makes you a true Western Highlander is when you Hagens make the true Hagen decision to recognize your ethnic norm and not the crooked Hagen politics which you have adopted over the years. Choose wisely when it comes to the day of your polling. Make Wingti your first preference. Do you truly want to soar high in the country and in the Southern Hemisphere once again a Mount Hagen Eagle or do you continue want to be a perry chicken packing the dust and dirt of your Hagen politics? You have the wings to fly, only when you vote Wingti into office, he will give you an "Eagle Push" and you will soar high again.

Mi laik bai yupela Hagen yet i tingting pastaim na makim man. Sapos yupela i toktok long negatives bilong Wingti, mi no sapotim dispela tingting bilong yupela, tasol mi gat bilip long lidasip bilong em. Sapos yupela les long makim em plis noken TOK NOGUTIM lida bilong yumi. Make your preferences with respect and dignity as a true Western Highlander.

Pikinini Jiwaka.

Respond to this message   
Pastor T

Re: Larim Wingti Kambek

May 26 2013, 4:41 AM 

What does this mean for us today

Respond to this message   
KMF

Re: Candidates for Western Highlands Regional

June 1 2012, 3:15 PM 

That's the truth I would say, nothing else.

Respond to this message   
melpa kid

Candidates for Western Highlands Regional

September 11 2011, 12:52 AM 

Leading candidates for Western Highlands Regional are:

Paias Wingti
Tom Olga
Lawyer Dr John Nongorr
Former Foreign Affairs Secretary Gabriel Pepson

Tom Olga has done virtually nothing since he got elected and Western Highlands look like they are going to vote back Paias Wingti in big numbers.

Gabriel Pepson and John Nongorr will fight out second and third. Tom Olga may come fourth or fifth.

Respond to this message   
embarrassed

Re: Candidates for Western Highlands Regional

September 11 2011, 3:04 PM 

melpa kid, you don't see how silly your projections look? It looks like you picked all your conclusions out of the sky, not based on any solid polls or statistics or any other information. Pure imagination! Thats makes us in WHP look like stupids. please use your God given brain to give more substance in evaluating those candidates ok? Dont make us look stupid!

Respond to this message   
Bush Material

PAIAS WINGTI FOR 2012

September 14 2011, 7:16 PM 

Attn to Everyone:

The name Paias Wingti is the choice for Western Highlands Provincial seat for the coming 2012 election. Some critics claimed Wingti siphoned US$800 to Caymen Island, while others think he is corrupt and there are more similar critics. However we can't prove him guilty in a court of law to confirm our criticisms.

The national politic level and Western Highlands leadership system obviously lacks Wingti's presence and as we could see from the recent events that unfold, we urgently require him back into the political arena to put things to ease. Eg. At the national political level the highlands faction of the political front in parliament were all over the place with the recent political events either it be change of government or fast tracking and prosecuting corrupted leaders. While in Western Highlands, the lawlessness polluting the town indicates there is lack of leadership in control.

To cut short this post, Paias Wingti seem to be the only choice for the Western Highlands Provincial seat in 2012 election.

Bush Maretial

Respond to this message   
danni

John Piel

September 23 2011, 5:33 PM 

John Piel is another decent candidate to consider. A man with intergrity.

Respond to this message   
Da Scrutinzer

Re: John Piel

September 23 2011, 10:10 PM 

How do we know that John Piel is truly a man of integrity and you're not just some wantok doing a PR job on us? Either give us some hard evidence that he's a man of integrity or consider your posting yet another in a long line of tok nating postings of support for candidates.

does John Piel drink? Let's start with that and move further into understanding this man better who you say has such high integrity.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Re: John Piel

September 24 2011, 6:10 AM 

Iam not related to him but I know him very well. the judgement is
based on this facts;

1. Married happily with one wife
2. Doesnt drink, gamble, smoke, etc..
3. Involved in ministries (layman in Gordons AOG harvest center)
4. Bachelors in accountacy and over 19yrs wirh private and publice sector (AusAid and National Planning)
5. Was instrumental in work with funding of the iconic hagen market...etc..

God bless WHP and PNG

Respond to this message   

< Previous Page 1 2 3 4 58 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Back to Highlands Forum