<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Back to Highlands Forum  

Peter Oneills embarrassing moment with american prez Obama

November 21 2011 at 12:12 PM
NPF didn't prepare him for this! 

If you noticed in the newspaper pix, Oneill looks like a midget not only beside Obama, but even beside Oneill's own wife and also Obama's wife. Of the 4, he is the only midget in the pix and it shows him looking not up at Obama's face but facing and staring below Obama's chest which is the level of his eyes.
The moments he had talking with Obama he could hardly say a word and would not look into Obama's face. Kept saying nothing of importance and replying to Obamas questions while constantly looking straight ahead and into Obama's chest. Funny!
But what an embarrassment to our country.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Anonymous

You jealous tasol....

November 21 2011, 1:28 PM 

What utter rubbish nonsense debate topic??... you painim toktok ah???

You jealous human being, because, you did not make it to that stage.

Win blong O'Neill na Mrs...

Respond to this message   
konfus mangi

O'Neill versus Obama

November 21 2011, 1:32 PM 

Mi no klia. Why would anyone be jealous that they weren't part of that humiliating experience? I wouldn't have wanted to be in O'Neill's shoes for anything.

Respond to this message   
Vanua Kava

Color did not matter

November 21 2011, 5:22 PM 

Color or race did not matter when Obama was elected. I guess, midgettish do not matter. What come out from the head and how he engaged his head before he put his mouth in gear is what matters.

Look at a Singaporean PM, Obama will look midget. Who would have thought Asians would be that tall. If we had voted for tall people, I do not think we will bave too many good things in small packages.

Wiru.

Respond to this message   
vomit

Re: Color did not matter

November 21 2011, 5:46 PM 

O'Neill is a rotten fruit in a small package!

Respond to this message   
Vanua Kava

November 21 2011, 6:24 PM 

That is not a new news. Occassionally you get rots because small packages comes in masses. You more likely to develop genetic variation.

Respond to this message   
OH NO

November 21 2011, 7:36 PM 

U MUSTA FAILED SCIENCE!

Respond to this message   
Crescent Warrior

Re: Peter Oneills embarrassing moment with american prez Obama

November 22 2011, 7:28 AM 

You are freakin' low life worm. You painim toktok long mekim.

Go grind the sand dunes!

Respond to this message   
LMFAO

November 22 2011, 7:18 PM 

I realise that O'Neill's humiliating experience reflects badly on all highlanders, esp those of SHP, but it sounds hilarious - with the whole world looking too!

Respond to this message   

Crap

November 22 2011, 7:57 PM 

You can't even get someone's name right - arsehole.

Respond to this message   
Crescent Warrior

Re: Crap

November 23 2011, 7:05 AM 

@LMFAO...You are one of them rotten rodents! You are a scumbag! Go get a life!

Respond to this message   
bote

November 23 2011, 6:24 PM 

ahh...!

I guess Sir Somare was the "tallest" on the world stage. Some time ago i saw one of his fotos with Obama too. So you can imagine the rest. wether SHP or ESP they are both SHORT man. So what? Besides, O'Niell appeared with his tall wife or Somare appeared with his "daughter" which i'm sure the Obama's and other world leaders have concluded 'otherwise' too. So please stop such none.sense.

Bote

Respond to this message   
gaol

November 23 2011, 8:03 PM 

"i'm sure the Obama's and other world leaders have concluded 'otherwise' too."

What do you mean by this? I don't understand!

Respond to this message   
hey

December 14 2011, 3:14 AM 

Tapos it was Bertha em bai no nap wastim taim em bai kai kai tasol

Respond to this message   
shortcake

December 14 2011, 5:06 AM 

probably Obama and his wife died laughing once they got back into their private rooms. You look at the whole lineup of south pacific leaders and our PMs are always far shorter than all the rest.

Respond to this message   
Sasa Kutu

July 23 2012, 8:40 AM 

CRESCENT WARRIOR_you are coming in media because you trying to share some of your good ideas which some of our leaders are lacking,instead you seem to be talking nonses so I'm discurraging you not to come to media if you have narrow minded,this pieace of mind set of yours is not contributing or helping any PNGeans at all, Please you point out some good ideas and positive thinking!!!If someone is found from your end doing wrong,you help them show the better ways of doing things,

In Oniel's case,you better be specific on areas he has failled you and the people of this country,

remember nobody is perfect but lastly have this in your small brain nobody will defeat Oniel as he as mandiated through the prayers of Ialibu/Pangia People in last 3 terms.

Respond to this message   
x marks the spot

TO SASA KUTU

July 23 2012, 8:47 AM 

Talk about empty headed postings!

Look at yours first before you start criticising other people, ok? Full of empty rhetoric, no real substance. Get off it.

Respond to this message   
Mal

WHY SHOULD I BE?

December 1 2011, 1:36 PM 

Why should all HIGHlanders be humilitated? I am a proud HIGHlander and i'm proud of my PM and what he's doing for my country than worry about a 1minute air time with Pres Obama. The PM is short, so what? Size does NOT matter. It is the brains which unfortunately you don't seem to have. Do you have a personal agenda against Mr O'Neill that you need to spill? Comments like yours can only come from a LOW LIFE which you undoubtedly are. Let me tell you that we HIGHlanders will continue rule your useless life and this country better and progressively into the future than any feeble-minded lunatic like you and your folks for a million years. Next time, be positive and constructive in your opinions than attacking people.

Respond to this message   
Shamed

Re: WHY SHOULD I BE?

December 1 2011, 1:41 PM 

Size does not matter, only ethics. Peter O'Neill fails miserably on the ethics scale, let's not forget the NPF thievery that he was strongly implicated in, along with Jimmy Maladina.

Shamed

Respond to this message   
suggestion

Re: WHY SHOULD I BE?

February 1 2012, 10:18 AM 

What do you mean, size doesn't matter?

Ask any woman if that's true!

Although I personally don't think we should be talking about the PM's sex organs or judging their size on pngscape, I would suggest that if you have a question regarding this, you should direct it to Mrs Oneill.

Respond to this message   
observer

Obama and O'Neill

December 1 2011, 9:19 PM 

I think what people find was so funny was that our PM wouldn't look up to Obama's face when speaking bu kept looking straight ahead at Obama's chest!

Respond to this message   
Morata!

Re: Obama and O'Neill

December 3 2011, 10:18 AM 

so is that a problem observer! kaukau brain, rest easy!

Respond to this message   
dwarf

December 3 2011, 2:47 PM 

I think most normal people when they're talking, talk towards a person's face, not their chest. It seems our PM was overcome with shyness and could not bear to look up into Obama's face.

Obama must have been puzzled by this way of talking.

Respond to this message   
AK

You all Fools

December 4 2011, 9:44 AM 

People, what is the main aim of this discussion, I dont think anyone of you will be in Peter O'Neil's shoes, so just shut the phuck up and discuss something meaningful.

Respond to this message   
sy

PM needs practice em tsol

December 4 2011, 9:57 AM 

Seems to me like this discussion is to enlighten all of us what really happened between ONeil and Obama, not the happy story that the media gave us. I guess the newspapers often dont tell us the full story so we never learn the truth. Looks to me like our PM was probably the real fool since he is ill prepared to meet world leaders. probably he needs to practice looking in peoples faces when he speaks. Next time maybe he will do better with Obama.

Respond to this message   
an

Re: PM needs practice em tsol

December 4 2011, 12:42 PM 

This is what happens when you are money focused rather than people focus.

Respond to this message   
he is gifted in other ways

December 4 2011, 2:19 PM 

In fact it is said that Peter Oneil can draw an exact image of a K100 note by memory. He has this same skill for Aussie $100 notes.

It is a remarkable God given talent.

Respond to this message   
AB

December 5 2011, 7:10 AM 

The funniest thing is that Obama and Oneil both have Irish ancestry. I guess Oneil would not be too confident of speaking to Obama, his wantok because Obama won the election and became president while Oneil had to break the constitution to become PM.

I guess if I had become PM the same way, I too would be ashamed to stand among people who are better than me. He was only reacting normally, its easy to fool the fools in PNG but on the world stage, that is when the pretenders are separated from the real leaders.

His being short has little to do with it. His naked ambition more than makes up for his lack of height and his ill gotten monies more than makes up for his other short comings.

Respond to this message   
Corrupt Peter O'Neill

December 5 2011, 11:51 AM 

So that's it. He couldn't look into Obama's face because of shame. He knew Obama was honest while he, Peter O'Neill, is corrupt.

Respond to this message   
GOODGRACE

GOODNESS ME GRACIOUS

December 5 2011, 3:25 PM 

What a shame....for little man with little brain

Respond to this message   
LK

Re: GOODNESS ME GRACIOUS

December 5 2011, 8:36 PM 

Hahaha you people are funny

Respond to this message   
Pastor T

May 26 2013, 5:30 AM 

He has this skil because he is stil man

Respond to this message   
souths

July 24 2012, 7:34 AM 

Observer_ shame on you,if you guys think that you can look straight on face to face with Obama which Oniel has not down,you stop talking about his personalities,you have a wife,mother and sister's too so stop talking about Oniel's personalities and you talk about polotics,otherwise if you not really happy in which Oniel has run the country for last 10 months, why not you go to the floor of parliment and challence him?? remember your english word means nothing when you put up stupid languges against some of our good leaders,shame on you and stop talking about someone personallities.when you come to media,you share some constructive ideas and it will help you be the next leader..

Respond to this message   
he looks even funner with the Aussie PM

December 7 2011, 1:30 PM 

Julia Gilliard is much taller than our PM and in the photo of the two, he is looking straight into her susu!!!!! Honestly I nearly fell on the floor laughing when I saw it!!!!!!!!

Respond to this message   
Power

Stop all this bad Jokes

December 7 2011, 2:32 PM 

He has a short stature but he is the PM of PNG. Too all you smart mouth tall PNGeans, he doesn't need to grow extra inches but you have to come down to his level.

Respond to this message   
Lady Nape

Re: Stop all this bad Jokes

December 7 2011, 2:43 PM 

Yes we will seeing him eye to eye on Dec 9.

Respond to this message   

What happened on December 9?

February 28 2012, 9:56 AM 

Oneil is a true Leader and a true PM to truely change PNG...Tell your mama's and Papa's that God has given us the true leader...Long Live Peter O'Neil as Prime Minister for another term..Vote for PNC Party Candidates nationwide and you will have money in your pockets everyday of your life.. live in good homes, your children will study in good classrooms and excellent health facilities.....You must remember..O'Neil is Southern Highlands King....

Keep cool we are still moving on....Yu Papa Graun blo Oil na Gas Yah Oneil.

Respond to this message   
Souths

PM has more things to sorry about than just being a dwarf

December 7 2011, 2:57 PM 

I think our PM needs to grow his conscience and his sense of guilt for past wrongdoings first, before he worries about his height.

People stop contributing to our PM's wrong sense of priorities by making fun of his height, ok?

Respond to this message   
satisfied

man of the hour

December 11 2011, 3:53 PM 

Oneil is the man of the hour and he is doing a better job than the former. Everyone has a past but we are a very much concern about the present and the future. We can imagine reverting to a regime that was completely mad and cracy.

Respond to this message   
allan

Peter O'Neill, PNG Thief of the Year

December 11 2011, 4:23 PM 

One's past predicts one's present and one's future.

Peter O'Neill: once a thief, still a thief.

In PNG, we can't do any better than find a former thief to be our national leader.

Our countries have far, far higher standards - even other developing countries.

In PNG, we make 100 excuses to explain why we think it's ok to have a known corrupt person leading us.

Go figure!

Respond to this message   
satisfied

man of the hour

December 11 2011, 4:37 PM 

among the ones on the floor, our choices are limited.

if your want someone better, you need to vote them in in 2012. in the mean time we have to hope for the best.

At least there is a sense of accountability with the current regime.

Respond to this message   
big bol

ONIEL FACE WAS FACING OBAMAS PRIK

December 11 2011, 7:28 PM 

hey oniel was looking straight into obamas dik and when oniel was smiling obama stepped fwed and shoved his dik into oniel mouth.....

Respond to this message   
?????????

You longlong o?????

December 12 2011, 8:49 AM 

@ big bol:

Luk olsem you start long go longlong now ya!!!!!

Yu tok nogutim wanpla leader blong narapla country olgeta wantaim leader blong yu ya....

Nogat sem blong yu, sick man!!!!....

Respond to this message   
horrified

Re: ONIEL FACE WAS FACING OBAMAS PRIK

December 13 2011, 8:42 PM 

ONeill is taller than that....... but not by much!

Respond to this message   
bolgras

December 13 2011, 11:26 PM 

actually oniell looks much better with a dik in his mouth! but probably would perform better with it up his ess!!!!!

Respond to this message   
NOT the issue

December 14 2011, 5:09 AM 

Look people, the original issue was that O'Neill couldn't bear to look into Obama's face while he was talking to Obama. He could have looked up into Obama's face like any normal person would but instead he just couldn't do it and so stared straight ahead. This was obvious both in the Obama and the Gilliard photos of O'Neill talking with both of them. In the case of Gilliard it was more embarrassing because he was looking straight at her breasts while talking to her. The Aussie PM couldn't have overlooked this strange fact.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

December 14 2011, 5:42 AM 

Irresponsible, uncivilised pngscape user..Why can't you use your words correctly. This is the kind of attitude that keeps PNG from growing. If you want to comment, try to be sensible.

Respond to this message   
He IS being sensible

December 14 2011, 6:02 AM 

The fellow is blatently showing no respect to a corrupt leader who deserves no respect. I reckon he's being more sensible than you are!

Respond to this message   
God is on the side of right

Oneil shows lack of intelligence, loses in confrontation with superior sepiks

December 14 2011, 8:16 AM 

I feel sorry for Oneil he just didnt have the brain power against somare.

Respond to this message   
Oneil supporter

SILLY MAN

January 17 2012, 1:55 AM 

Whatever happen to scams of O'Neil

Respond to this message   
Tingting tasol

Demeaning

February 21 2012, 12:38 PM 

Some intellectual discussion rather than crap, shallow naive and trivial issues do not make sense.

Respond to this message   
Tingting tasol

Demeaning assertion

February 21 2012, 12:49 PM 

Your views are fair probably our leaders needed to be conscious of their posture in future international appearances like that.Some intellectual discussion rather than crap, shallow naive and trivial issues do not make sense.

Respond to this message   
Souths

Moderators_Motherphuckers.....block this

February 22 2012, 8:28 PM 

ALL YOU Moderators are mother-phukin-phuckers! You block genuine topics and leaving this less debate/argument posting!

Morons!

Respond to this message   
Souths Pawa

PM O'Neil

February 22 2012, 9:36 PM 

Can the good Pm tell us where all the money from Investment corp...Nasfund and NPF went to.
Inap task force sweep checkim PM na Fred Reiher.
The current PM is the biggest crook in PNG!

Respond to this message   
Souths Ame

Re: PM O'Neil

February 22 2012, 9:55 PM 

Mate,
You just fell from the moon, or you need some memory repair. Peter O'Neill stole from the NPF (now Nasfund) in collaboration with Jimmy, late Skate, Philip Taku.

PNG knew it, although NPF Inquiry pointed fingers at him, Police Prosecution team did a poor half-glass-water job, they failed with hard evidence. Well thats what courts need! The courts could not go on, failed to nail them, O'Neill was found NOT guilty of any wrong doing.

The point.
1. Tell-tales indicated O'Neill consipred with certain known figures and diverted millions and defraud NPF.
2. Police Prosecution team failed with HARD evidence courts required to investigate the case.
3. Courts found no wrong-doing by O'Neill to bankrupt NPF.

O'Neill is the Prime Minister of Papua New Guinea today!

Respond to this message   
Souths Pawa

PM Oneil

February 22 2012, 10:21 PM 

Thanks Souths Ame for your answer.
Now does that mean that our good PM is cleared and clean?

Respond to this message   
A more corrupt fella they never would find

February 23 2012, 1:52 AM 

I think what you conveniently overlook is that our courts are corrupt, our police are corrupt, and our prosecutors are corrupt. At any step of the way, O'Neill could have corrupted the judicial process and gotten away "not guilty" not because he wasn't guilty but because he played the corrupt game well.

Fact is, we can all go to the Post Courier site, read he evidence in the NPF inquiry and wonder how on earth could someone be found not guilty with that kind of evidence against them.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

Respond to this message   
Souths Ame

February 23 2012, 6:04 AM 

Folks i think we look into a bigger spectrum of how laws, powers and courts "foul-play" each other in PNG, rather than knee-jerking, whether O'Neill stole for NPF. He did, but no evidence to prosecute, period!
1. A big guy who steals millions will still be free.
2. A small guy who does shop-lifting, or arm-robbery will be bashed to death or thrown to jail.
3. A guy with money and power will still bend the laws, defy the courts, and finally will be free man.
4. Laws and courts have been segregated in PNG or you call it "2 sets of laws". Under this scenario, big men with money and power influence will always be free even if corrupt, small men will always become a victim, even without evidence.

Peter O'Neill is one of this groups, be alas, he is now the Prime Minister of Papua New Guinea.

Respond to this message   
LMFAO

February 23 2012, 7:58 AM 

And we call ourselves a democracy! What a laugh!

Respond to this message   
Ben Micah

February 28 2012, 3:41 PM 

Not, as you say, stole "for NPF". Correct to say stole "from NPF", Big difference!

Respond to this message   
somare

February 28 2012, 4:28 PM 

em kisim na putim blo yu kokpekpek

Respond to this message   
NPF will never go away

July 18 2012, 5:11 PM 

If you asked the PM this straight to his face, he would stare ahead (probably at your belly button) and not reply.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

February 28 2012, 6:58 PM 

Moderator.......close this blog

Respond to this message   
thanks, Ben Micah. Let's not.

February 28 2012, 7:21 PM 

Go find Hitler to support you, Mr Micah. People can criticise the PM as much as they want. This is a free country with free speech. So piss off!!!!!!!

Respond to this message   

July 14 2012, 9:11 PM 

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

July 17 2012, 10:54 AM 

So does that mean that you will be the next pm who can able to stand firm and look at Obama in face to face to talk him, you are an other idiot sitting in a dark room making comments and critising very smart people like Oniel,You think can take of PM's post, you go and ask Oniel and get in the seat in Huas of Parliment during next sitting in August,you pig head..

Respond to this message   
participant

July 18 2012, 5:12 PM 

Frankly, I'm not as dishonest as most of our PMs so I couldn't possibly do their job. I'm not dishonest enough, not corrupt enough. Certainly could never envision myself being as corrupt as oneill.

Respond to this message   
007=

July 22 2012, 10:44 AM 

yu must really be an arse hole. can you ever achieve what O'Neil achieved? otherwise put a finger in it and suck on it and shut the f#$k up, aiight.

regards

007=

Respond to this message   
sp

July 22 2012, 12:54 PM 

All questions surrounding NPF should be directed to former NASFUND boss Rod Mitchell.
Only Roddie and Sir Mek will know all the answers

O'Neill was either used or was a scapegoat, regardles, he was most likely paid a fair bit for his services thus no solid evidence to directly link him into the enquiry's findings.

Unless and until the big dogs are brought to justice, then he will be able to give his side of the story. Maybe the same for Jimmy Maladina.

sp

Respond to this message   
reality check

July 23 2012, 8:19 AM 

Sorry mate. Nothing is ever stopping people like O'Neill from "bringing the big dogs to justice" if, in fact, people like O'Neill are honest, ethical, and care about PNG first and themselves second.

In fact, Peter O'Neill could cause a completely new investigation by spilling the beans, couldn't he? If he was ethical and honest, of course!

Unfortunately we have huge amounts of evidence collected over the years on Peter O'Neills actions and inactions to indicate that things are otherwise with our black irishman Peter O'Neill.

Respond to this message   
sp

July 23 2012, 8:05 PM 

Lets just hope...maybe he did and he will or wont come out public with it, or maybe he didnt and he wont. Only time will tell but for sure he knows this NPF thing will still catch up with him someday and thats when everything may be laid out in the sun...

sp

Respond to this message   
clant

July 23 2012, 8:11 PM 

It will never come out. Why would it?

Respond to this message   
winkee

May 31 2013, 10:29 PM 

The NPF thing won't catch up with him ever since he knew where to wave the money the first time around.

Too bad Beldon Namah is just as corrupt as O'Neill if not worse, and also has no sense of strategy. If Namah was smart he'd use the upcoming defamation trial by O'Neill against him as a way to dig up all the old NPF facts. But Namah won't do it because to be honest, he is dumber than horseshit. All mouth and no brains!

Respond to this message   
sez mi

June 2 2013, 10:20 AM 

You ain't no judge and this is no court room. You won't have it and you can bark mad as you like.

No you wont have it. Live with it. You have zero right. None. Now go and take a cold shower or smash your keyboard, whichever is convenient.

Em Nau

Respond to this message   
problem solved

May 28 2013, 4:25 PM 

When ONeill met Aus PM Gilliard last week in POM the staff made sure that ONeill had a small stool to stand on all the time so he was more like Gilliard's height. Problem solved! No more embarrassing midget photos!

Respond to this message   
Apo

Weak

May 31 2013, 2:57 PM 

Peter, is a weak leader, I can see it in his eyes that he is vulnerable agains Nama, and he knows that.

his weak and listens to others instead of standing his ground, and doing whats right.

Like the death penalty, whis nama stressed ONielledion government should impose, and they did.

Respond to this message   
It happened in Indonesia too

June 19 2013, 8:24 AM 

I keep looking at the newspaper pix of our PMs trip to Indonesia and once again he is like a midget! Never thought the Indonesians were tall but next to him they are. His wife, the lovely & mysterious Lynda Babao, is even taller than him. I recommend he buys some of those shoes that make you taller.

Also in the front page National newspaper the pix shoes him with his tie on all messed up compared to the Indon president. Lovely and mysterious Lynda Babao should help him avoid these embarrasing situations by leaning down and straightening his tie so he doesn't look like some kind of street person just been given some free dress clothes!!!

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

June 19 2013, 10:50 PM 

We Wiru-Taru people measure a man from the jaws up to the head.

Respond to this message   
nelliewonder

size doesnot matter

July 2 2013, 8:49 PM 

the incident with the american president shows that our prime minister is insecure and not confident to face world leaders.

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Peter Oneills embarrassing moment with american prez Obama
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Back to Highlands Forum