<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Back to Highlands Forum  

Peter Oneills embarrassing moment with american prez Obama

November 21 2011 at 12:12 PM
NPF didn't prepare him for this! 

If you noticed in the newspaper pix, Oneill looks like a midget not only beside Obama, but even beside Oneill's own wife and also Obama's wife. Of the 4, he is the only midget in the pix and it shows him looking not up at Obama's face but facing and staring below Obama's chest which is the level of his eyes.
The moments he had talking with Obama he could hardly say a word and would not look into Obama's face. Kept saying nothing of importance and replying to Obamas questions while constantly looking straight ahead and into Obama's chest. Funny!
But what an embarrassment to our country.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Anonymous

You jealous tasol....

November 21 2011, 1:28 PM 

What utter rubbish nonsense debate topic??... you painim toktok ah???

You jealous human being, because, you did not make it to that stage.

Win blong O'Neill na Mrs...

Respond to this message   
konfus mangi

O'Neill versus Obama

November 21 2011, 1:32 PM 

Mi no klia. Why would anyone be jealous that they weren't part of that humiliating experience? I wouldn't have wanted to be in O'Neill's shoes for anything.

Respond to this message   
Vanua Kava

Color did not matter

November 21 2011, 5:22 PM 

Color or race did not matter when Obama was elected. I guess, midgettish do not matter. What come out from the head and how he engaged his head before he put his mouth in gear is what matters.

Look at a Singaporean PM, Obama will look midget. Who would have thought Asians would be that tall. If we had voted for tall people, I do not think we will bave too many good things in small packages.

Wiru.

Respond to this message   
vomit

Re: Color did not matter

November 21 2011, 5:46 PM 

O'Neill is a rotten fruit in a small package!

Respond to this message   
Vanua Kava

November 21 2011, 6:24 PM 

That is not a new news. Occassionally you get rots because small packages comes in masses. You more likely to develop genetic variation.

Respond to this message   
OH NO

November 21 2011, 7:36 PM 

U MUSTA FAILED SCIENCE!

Respond to this message   
Crescent Warrior

Re: Peter Oneills embarrassing moment with american prez Obama

November 22 2011, 7:28 AM 

You are freakin' low life worm. You painim toktok long mekim.

Go grind the sand dunes!

Respond to this message   
LMFAO

Re: Peter Oneills embarrassing moment with american prez Obama

November 22 2011, 7:18 PM 

I realise that O'Neill's humiliating experience reflects badly on all highlanders, esp those of SHP, but it sounds hilarious - with the whole world looking too!

Respond to this message   
Wantok

Crap

November 22 2011, 7:57 PM 

You can't even get someone's name right - arsehole.

Respond to this message   
Crescent Warrior

Re: Crap

November 23 2011, 7:05 AM 

@LMFAO...You are one of them rotten rodents! You are a scumbag! Go get a life!

Respond to this message   
bote

November 23 2011, 6:24 PM 

ahh...!

I guess Sir Somare was the "tallest" on the world stage. Some time ago i saw one of his fotos with Obama too. So you can imagine the rest. wether SHP or ESP they are both SHORT man. So what? Besides, O'Niell appeared with his tall wife or Somare appeared with his "daughter" which i'm sure the Obama's and other world leaders have concluded 'otherwise' too. So please stop such none.sense.

Bote

Respond to this message   
gaol

November 23 2011, 8:03 PM 

"i'm sure the Obama's and other world leaders have concluded 'otherwise' too."

What do you mean by this? I don't understand!

Respond to this message   
hey

December 14 2011, 3:14 AM 

Tapos it was Bertha em bai no nap wastim taim em bai kai kai tasol

Respond to this message   
shortcake

December 14 2011, 5:06 AM 

probably Obama and his wife died laughing once they got back into their private rooms. You look at the whole lineup of south pacific leaders and our PMs are always far shorter than all the rest.

Respond to this message   
Sasa Kutu

July 23 2012, 8:40 AM 

CRESCENT WARRIOR_you are coming in media because you trying to share some of your good ideas which some of our leaders are lacking,instead you seem to be talking nonses so I'm discurraging you not to come to media if you have narrow minded,this pieace of mind set of yours is not contributing or helping any PNGeans at all, Please you point out some good ideas and positive thinking!!!If someone is found from your end doing wrong,you help them show the better ways of doing things,

In Oniel's case,you better be specific on areas he has failled you and the people of this country,

remember nobody is perfect but lastly have this in your small brain nobody will defeat Oniel as he as mandiated through the prayers of Ialibu/Pangia People in last 3 terms.

Respond to this message   
x marks the spot

TO SASA KUTU

July 23 2012, 8:47 AM 

Talk about empty headed postings!

Look at yours first before you start criticising other people, ok? Full of empty rhetoric, no real substance. Get off it.

Respond to this message   
Mal

WHY SHOULD I BE?

December 1 2011, 1:36 PM 

Why should all HIGHlanders be humilitated? I am a proud HIGHlander and i'm proud of my PM and what he's doing for my country than worry about a 1minute air time with Pres Obama. The PM is short, so what? Size does NOT matter. It is the brains which unfortunately you don't seem to have. Do you have a personal agenda against Mr O'Neill that you need to spill? Comments like yours can only come from a LOW LIFE which you undoubtedly are. Let me tell you that we HIGHlanders will continue rule your useless life and this country better and progressively into the future than any feeble-minded lunatic like you and your folks for a million years. Next time, be positive and constructive in your opinions than attacking people.

Respond to this message   
Shamed

Re: WHY SHOULD I BE?

December 1 2011, 1:41 PM 

Size does not matter, only ethics. Peter O'Neill fails miserably on the ethics scale, let's not forget the NPF thievery that he was strongly implicated in, along with Jimmy Maladina.

Shamed

Respond to this message   
suggestion

Re: WHY SHOULD I BE?

February 1 2012, 10:18 AM 

What do you mean, size doesn't matter?

Ask any woman if that's true!

Although I personally don't think we should be talking about the PM's sex organs or judging their size on pngscape, I would suggest that if you have a question regarding this, you should direct it to Mrs Oneill.

Respond to this message   

< Previous Page 1 2 3 4 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Back to Highlands Forum